New Forums
  • Author

New help!?

Hi Sophia,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Hi Sophia, happy to meet you!  Welcome to cdh dear!

Stevie

Hi Sophia

I have to ask why you felt the need to declare that you are not a gullible idiot? I’m guessing you are new to dressing and need help?

Barbie

What are you trying to say, Sophia?

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Sophia welcome ,happy to have you join with us.Certainly a place to discover cross dressing and learn if there really is more to this.Our ladies here are fabulous in helping out, from advice to tips on improving ones self to the emotional feelings we are experiencing .Make friendships and feel free to contact us if there’s anything that you may need. Happy to meet you and enjoy being part of a community that cares.

Stephanie 🌹

Apologies to all tried one of these before any within minutes people trying to get personal info and it was obvious but very ugly, sorry again for being spikey.

Have been dressing along time but I am kind of a loner, not in a bad way just happy in my own company and enjoy my own space.

And I really have no idea how all this works, like protocol except the don’t be a so and so.

Was just looking for a little guidance but doing it badly.

Apologies again for the essay

Brielle
        Lady

Hi Sophia,

Not sure who was trying to pry too much, but some people here are genuinely trying to reach out and offering private message strings as a courtesy. But if someone was already asking for or offering email addresses, you should relate that to the ambassadors. The ambassadors are volunteers that keep things clean and safe here. Occasionally, a troll tries to join and get what they can, but they don’t survive here long.

I’m sorry you had a negative experience right from the start. I’ve been a member not quite a year and I have not had anything negative yet. I have reported a couple of trolls, though. I hope you can settle in and enjoy your time here going forward.

Hugs,

Brie

Thanks brielle, grief not here!…., Here has been so welcoming it’s actually overwhelming. Cheers hon

Brielle
            Lady

That’s been my experience here, GF!

Hugs,

Brie

Hi Sophie

I think every single one of us has been where you are now. What exactly are you looking for guidance about? I think you will find people here are very kind and just want to help and never cause hurt. I once considered myself a loner and kept my dressing hidden for years.

Barbie

Hello miss satin, Thanks for the reply, the advice I was looking for was how to post in the right place etc( still don’t know), I am not good with form and lists, it was your post that made me understand that, :A, ineeded to explain myself and, B, didn’t need to come in so hard. P.s. I wish I could look as good as your pic at any time of my life

Sophia

If you look up top on this page you will find, Home / Crossdresser Forums / Forums / Introductions & New Members. Just click on forums and you will find them listed.  You are posting in the correct place, so you are doing fine.

Anything you need help with just ask and I and many others will do our best to help out.

As for looks you may just surprise yourself with just how good you can look with the right make up and a few little tricks. When you see my photos, you are looking at the work of a genius makeup artist. He made all the girls I did photos with look pretty.

So jealous, why don’t I have a pro makeup artist on tap( shakes fists in the air” cruel world”)

I can’t give you one on tap but if you call around to salons in any major city you should be able to find one who works with CD’s. Many gay men are hairdressers and also do make up. Another venue to try is to go to a bar with a drag show and ask some of the drag queens you think look good if they can recommend one.

I think a lot of girls fall into the trap of finding one look with makeup and one hairstyle they think works for them and never try anything new.  I was like that until I began working with my makeup artist. He made radical changes in my look, and I was shocked that they worked.

Anonymous

Welcome Sophia,

You’ld be surprised how many girls turn up here with some original trepidation. I got off to a bad start when I tried to join (a different forum I wont mention ) some years ago, and I assumed they were all like that, and it put me off for ages. This place proved me wrong.

If you want the full code of conduct for this site , it’s here:

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/community-code-of-conduct/

But you can sum it up simply as “Try to be nice to each other”

Marti xxx

So very sorry someone may have gotten too forward with you. The great majority of Sisters here are loving and supportive.

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Sophia,

Welcome to CDH!

Hugs,

Lara

Welcome Sophie!

Believe you me, I understand your hesitance.  I visited so many CD sites that were hookup sites or worse before arriving here, I get you.  I’m sure most of us do (the ones that didn’t get it right on the first try anyway).  Clearly in one way or another trust has been betrayed, and I’m sorry for that.  It’s not, by and large, what this community is about, nor do we take it lightly.

That said, please feel free to ask us as a group or me individually any questions you may have.  I will answer as best I can without prying into matters that should rightly remain private.  I can’t speak for the rest of the ladies here, of course, but based off my experience I can vouch for them.

I hope you stick around, because you’ve found the holy grail of all CD sites here! <3

Hi Sophia,

Is there something that I can help you with? Please feel free to reply here or to write me a private message. Thanks

– Robyn

Hi Sophia Just found your post and the replys to it sorry if you got a bad vibe when joining us here i have been here for working on three years and its been such a wonderful experiance chatting with my sisters here and hope it was resolved and you are ok now if not please look into the Ambassador staff and work it out or say hello to any of us on PM and we will help you ..

Hugs Stephanie Bass

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?