Viewing 13 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi Everyone

I’m Francesca, although I didn’t know that an hour ago! It never occurred to me to give myself a femme name, I’ve never felt that I am a woman, just a man who likes to wear women’s clothes. It was suggested to me to give myself a female name, and I’ve actually really enjoyed giving myself one!

Now about being a woman….. I’ve always wanted to wear female clothes, and would occasionally put on some of my wife’s knickers if she was out. This would make me feel ashamed and I would then convince myself that I didn’t want to do it again. I have done this on and off for years. This year however I decided that I wanted to try dressing in a full female outfit to see how it would feel. As a lorry driver I was able to do this away from home, but it meant buying the clothes myself. I did it and loved it! At that point I accepted myself as a “crossdresser” and decided to tell my wife.

My wife was surprisingly ok with it and actually found it amusing, I did too and we had a good laugh together about it. I have to say that it was one of the happiest moments I had had for a long time!! Now I wear my own knickers every day and have “skirt time” with my wife every night after the kids have gone to bed.

I don’t feel that I am in the wrong body. I love being a man and I am proud of my masculinity (I have a beard which is there to stay!). However allowing myself the freedom to dress like this has given me so much confidence. I now realise that I have a big feminine side that I am no longer afraid of. I am happy to admit that I like pretty things! I used to over-do the man thing and conform to what I believed a “man” should be.

I would love to be brave enough to dress up in public. However I know I look a twat in a skirt with a beard, and my wife is fine with me dressing up, but  doesn’t want anyone else to know.

I would love to know if there are other people who feel like me, that they love being a man, but also love being girly?

I hope that wasn’t too long! I do tend to waffle on a bit 😬.

Hi Francesca
      Welocme to CDH it’s brilliant here so friendly and informative.

Love to chat with you anytime.
      Hugs Charlotte

Hello Francesca It’s Jessica Maddison… It’s OK…
      To Be who You Are…
      Just be Honest with your Wife and your Self… Have Fun with Dressing.
      The World Won’t END…
      YOU CAN BE A MAN OR WOMAN and still be HAPPY….
      WITH MUCH LOVE JESSICA 💕

Anonymous

Welcome, Francesca! And it’s fabulous that your wife is accepting and involved.

Much love,
      Raquel

Hi Francesca,

Welcome to CDH!

Alice

Hi Francesca,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Anonymous

Welcome to CDH!

I do, I do! I have a beard, and I recently went to the local mall wearing a lovely print blouse and black leather skirt – hubba, hubba! 😄😋

Hi Francesca,

Welcome to CDH!

– Robyn

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Francesca I enjoyed reading your intro,  thankyou for sharing..    welcome your now here and surrounded by so many all enjoying the love and passion of womenhood. Talk to many of theses beautiful ladies who love  offering advice and encouragement. To help you learn and to express your inner feelings. Become the lady you always of being and at a place of full understanding. Happy you have joined us enjoy your stay.

Stephanie 🌹

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hi Francesca,

Welcome to our amazing site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrossDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

Hi Francesca nice to meet you and so happy you foumd and joined us girls here on the best CD site on the internet so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here.. As a new sister here and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also.. Having a wife of SO thats supportive and accepting of our dressing is such a wonderful thing as myself included in this my wife is very supportive of my dressing as buying clothes  shoes  and makeup and yes wigs also they are treasures to have and hold dont let her forget that you appreceate her for this its so wonderful to have them support us have fun in your wonderful girly world hugs ..

Stephanie Bass

Welcome!! The women here are great! You’ve come to the right place to explore your fem side

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are!  We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful crossdressing community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?