Tagged: 

Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

My name is Luna, I am 20 years old and I’m entirely new to the world of crossdressing. For a while I’ve wanted to learn and start crossdressing but my fear of family judgment got in my way. Now that I’m living on my own I’m ready to embrace it and I’m looking to learn all I can on how to properly dress, act, talk and more. I’m happy to make new friends and talk to anyone who wants to help or be my friend. Thank you❤

Welcome to the family, Luna.

You are a lucky girl, who gets to experience life as you want it.  There are so many who missed out.

You are in the right place for advice and counsel.

Now sit back and enjoy the ride.

Talk more soon enough.

-Gloria

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador
      • Luna, welcome to your new home.  You have come to the best place possible to get to know yourself and to share in the learning experiences we all go through.  You have a lot of love and support here, so never hesitate to ask, or cry, or yell with joy.  Just be what you should be.  Yourself
      • Stevie
      Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Luna

welcome. This is a beautiful place to be if your new to  this wonderful world. Meet many of our ladies who are always willing to offer their help and advice to help you be better understand this amazing feelings . Just ask your questions and many are happy to offer their help. Having so much ahead of you to discover,  enjoy every moment.  To dress is such an exhilarating  experience and so much fun when you can share it with others . Enjoy your time here and know your among friends who really do care about each other and who we are.  Hugs

Stephanie 🌹

Diana W
      Lady

Hi Luna, welcome to the friendliest place on Earth!

You are lucky.  You’re so young and you’re already out there on your own and ready to start your journey.  I wish you the best of luck.  You’re in the right place on this site.

Anonymous

Hi Luna,

Many of us wish that we started when we were 20. We spend decades suppressing our feelings. Welcome! Enjoy and find your true self!

Kay

Hi Luna nice to meet you and glad you joined us girls here . I cant add to much more than these lovely ladies have already said but im sure we could chat a bit and find something we skipped . look around  and read forums and posts and when comfortable with us join in and ask some questions and you will get advice or answers to anything you have questions about so explore and get comfortable relax kick your heels off and stay a while talk soon.

Stephanie Bass

Hi Luna,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Welcome Luna!

Hi Luna, Teralynn here.  Welcome to CDH Luv! Please forgive my tardiness in sending you this welcoming post! I am only about a week behind! Not enough hours in the day for all the things I would like to accomplish. Fortunately, some of our sisters here have already given you warm, friendly welcoming posts. So young and you have decided to embrace a feminine part of yourself. Becoming a CDH member is a very logical choice for a young crossdressing person for here you will find acceptance, support, friendship and knowledge! Just stay active on the site and you’ll never regret it! If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall will get the fastest response. – Blessings

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?