Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Peta Mari
      Lady

Hi all. I have been a long time lurker. And first time forum venturer.

I used to crossdress a bit when younger, and stopped for 25 years.

I hurt my back, and my wife took me for a pedicure, and absolutely loved the massage chair. I had my toes painted Green a few months later for Christmas.

I also started to wear pantyhose and tights, which helped significantly support my back, and legs.

That was the sum of my adult crossdressing. Until a day came and I had a big argument with my mum… (she has mental illness.) She used to muck around with me and my brother’s identity growing up. Make us wear a dress as punishment. And she called me a little girl.

Something in me snapped (perhaps a form of disasociation) and i started cross dressing in earnest once again.

My wife knows I do it. But apart from dying my hair (she will put color in it.) Wearing tights / pantyhose in winter, and womens skinny jeans, and nail polish – she hasn’t seen me made up, or actively participated in it.

We own a 100acre farm. I am free to wander the paddocks. Though I have occasionally gone public fem, I normally do so at home.

Considering my backyard is a mile long, I’m not exactly confined.

Anonymous

Hi Mary Jane,

I love in out in the rural area! It is nice to meet you and welcome to CHD!

Kay

Hi Mary Jane

Welcome, your living arrangements sounds wonderful. There are lots of friendly people here and I hope to see you around the site.

Jessica x

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Hi Mary and welcome to CDH.  100 acres to wander around en femme in sounds nice. 🙂 You seem to have the space,  now you can join with all the lovely ladies here to help fill that space with supportive ladies.  Lots if friends and fun to be had.  Glad to meet you!

Stevie

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Mary   Welcome to Cdh.  Here you can enjoy the company of many like yourself expressing their femininity for all to see. Meet with,  talk with and with some devolope wonderful friendships. A place of support and understanding for all that passes. Sorry to hear about your wife’s reluctance to your desires to dress but here have many who understand your passion and here to help you in every way. As your dressing is limited at least have us here to enjoy the experience of being who you are in a community that really cares about everyone . Happy to welcome you and enjoy your time with us.

Stephanie 🌹

Peta Mari
        Lady

Hi Stephanie.

I need to clarify. I have never gone fully enfemme with my wife. The question of doing so has never arised. She likes me as a blokey bloke, and I’m happy to be blokey bloke with her.

Any reluctance to go fully enfemme with her is on my behalf, and not hers.

She has seen me with light makeup on, and my nails – both feet and hands. I have a big stash of nail polish, and often do her feet for her.

Stephanie Flowers
          Ambassador

I’m sorry reluctance may have not been the right word to be used.. I understand and very much like you when I first opened up to my wife.. she never saw me anywhere close to dressing other than my starts in body shaving , unusual grooming, clear nail polishes with everything else done quietly away from her. After a long while she began feeling more comfortable and eventually that time came and she finally met Stephanie. Things are moving along as she’s accepting more as our agreements allow. We’re doing our pedicures together and enjoy our little moments. But she also said that having me enjoy being Stephanie was fine.  But importantly She does asks  well request that her husband when she her needs or wants him to be around I’m there.  Best of two worlds but always a balancing act forsure. Hopeful in time Mary does begin to flourish and with your wife in hand. Beautiful experiences and such a joy when we can share these moments with someone close to ones heart . Best to you looking forward. 🌷

Emily
      Lady

Hello and welcome! Enjoy the support and encouragement you will find here. Ask questions!

Hi Mary Jane,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Hello Mary Jane!

Thanks for introducing yourself to us. I’m relatively new here as well… as far as posting anything… thx for sharing your story.

I’ve been “dressing up” since 10 and I’m in my 40’s now. I’m looking to make new friends so I hope to make your acquaintance here 😊 Glad your wife is supportive!

❤️Isabella

Welcome Mary Jane!

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?