• This topic has 5 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Wow! I just found CDH and I could get lost in this website and never come back out as my birth sex! I’ve been cross-dressing for almost 50 years now but never really ventured out beyond my own doors to the real world except on a traditional holiday like Halloween or at costume parties in college!  My inner woman, “Stephanie Marcus,” wants to learn more from other girls like me so please welcome me with as much love and laughter as a group of women can handle! Love to y’all from Louisville, KY, the Gateway to the South!

hello and welcome to C.D.H. here you will find us girls very friendly and under standing. i have been x dressing for many years and still do. feel free to read my profile. in the mean time look around the site. great to have you here. i added you to my friends list

Anonymous

Hey Stephanie ,

New here also & pleased to have found CDH 👍

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Stephanie,  welcome, happy that you did find us. With you as a long time dresser I’m sure many here would love to hear some of your stories and experiences. We’re always looking to learn more about this amazing world. Going out is a dream of many here and with time that could and may happen. It’s amazing with support from others and a building of confinance how experiences seam to show promise. I to have experience my first outting to which happen just a  little while ago . Very nervous and scared but was a experience I’ll never forget. I did have help as I did go out with other cd’s and did make it much easier as my confidence was motivated with the help from them. But here meet with some of our wonderful ladies who would love to chat and with some make lasting friendships. Beautiful place and one I know you’ll enjoy being part of . Very nice meeting you .   Oh” by the way love your name lol!!

Stephanie 🌹

Welcome Stephanie!

Anonymous

Welcome to our wonderful sorority, Stephanie!

Hugs,

Shawna

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?