Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

May your stockings be hung and handled with care

May your drawers be empty of mens underwear

With hopes of a girly gift under your tree

May this, and much more, soon come to be.

I wish all of you lovely ladies the very best not only during this festive season but with everyday that passes. Keep safe, be happy and well, be strong and free in who you are.

Its harder on somedays but important to find something positive in our daily life to dwell on.  CDH, because of many of you, is one of those things.

Hugs to All, Olivia

Anonymous

Straight to the heart- sensative and sincere. Thank you Olivia – blessings be yours also. And May the season bring you great anticipation. Thank you.

Anya Hugs xox

Anonymous

Sensitive ( doh… all I want for Christmas is a spell check that works for me!!)

Angela Booth
      Hostess

Thank you Olivia. Beautifully put.  Seasons greetings to you too.

Merry Christmas to all the members of CDH. As the new year starts reach for your star. Give new meaning to what you do. Travel safe and enjoy your time with family and friends. If you know someone who is alone this coming holidays reach out and welcome them. Money gets spent but love and caring are cherished.

MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY NEW YEAR

Merry Christmas Olivia.  May your dreams come true.

Alice

Happiest of holidays to you, Olivia. May your Christmas be merry and your New Year be full of health and happiness.

Hugs,
      Elise

Anonymous

Merry Christmas Olivia wishing you a Merry Christmas and Happy New Years may you have a gift or gifts that totally girly.

Hugs Donna

Revel
      Baroness

Catchy Christmas poem, Olivia! Merry Christmas to you too, and may you find joy and happiness in all that you do. Hugs.

Rev

Hi Olivia wonderful poem girl and same back to you with a wonderful Holiday dream and wishesthat wife does the dishes ha ha couldnt help my self ..

Stephanie

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?