• This topic has 13 replies, 14 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 13 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello Everyone,  I am Holly Monroe from the Wisconsin Dells area of Wisconsin.  I have been crossdressing for years and would love to make new friends and hopefully reconnect with old friends who I have lost contact with over the years

Anonymous

Hi Holly…looking good

kindest hugs

Averyl

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Holly welcome back girl….

Continue enjoying this wonderful place and when ready come out meet many new friends and  your old ones. We’ll be looking forward to having you around here. Wonderful seeing you again..

Stephanie  🌷

Anonymous

Hi Holly,

Warm welcome to CDH! I am a FIB from just across the border. Nice to meet you.

Hugs,

Kay

Hi Holly and welcome to CDH. I’m really glad you joined our happy little family. Have a look around the site and where you feel comfortable, join in.

Another lifelong crossdresser eh? Good for you. There are some of us who have been dressing for decades but even some of the older girls got into it fairly recently. I’d love to hear your stories. CDH is a great place to make friends and get support, the best one I’ve found. We’re all just a private message away, myself included.

Welcome again and I hope you find what you’re looking for here.

Hi Holly,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi, Holly! Welcome!

Hi Holly Nice to meet you as I joined here late last year I havent met you but we can fix that . again nice to meet you and I cant add too much to what these lovely ladies have all ready said and you remember from being here before so rexplore everything as you know how it was and make some more girlfriends .

Stephanie Bass

Hi Holly, I’m Vixen from Janesville. I went to Monroe for the first time a couple months ago and did the brewery tour. Had a great time. Planning to go back in a couple weeks to stock up.

Anyway, I’m happy to be here. Everyone is so nice and encouraging. I hope I can do the same for others. I’ve been doing this for a long time. I lost all my things in a fire recently and am still in the process of getting all my things back together. Shopping online has been a nightmare because of all the different cuts of size. I like trying things on when I shop. Feel free to get hold of me anytime.

Vixen 💋

Anonymous

Hey Holly!👋
      Nice To see another Wisconsin girl here🥰 welcome!
      Lake💋🌹

Welcome Holly!

Hi Holly, Teralynn here. Welcome back to CDH activity! You have been a registered member for quite a while but possibly not been active on the site. I believe crossdressers need each other. To know they are not alone in the world and to be able to get tips and advice from those girls who are more experienced in their crossdressing journey. Someone like you falls into that category. There is so much good you can do for other young crossdressing people on this site should you decide to do it. There are friends to be made and old friends that can be reconnected with! So thanks for reintroducing yourself and I encourage you to subscribe to this particular forum and stay active on the site! If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall will get the fastest response. – Blessings from Teralynn

Anonymous

Welcome Holly and enjoy the friendship and fun on CDH.

Anonymous

Welcome to CDH, Holly.

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?