Tagged: 

Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anna Beth
      Lady

Hi girls,

How did my Cross-dressing started or me was. My mom and dad was always busy, and my mom can never keep up with laundry when I was 5 or 6 years old.  One day I told my older sister I don’t have any shorts she said here is a yellow skirt wear it.  From that day forward I started wearing skirt and dresses on and off for a while.  It felt so good on me I really enjoyed it and makes me feel so girly and I felt like I should’ve be a girl. Love The fact it was so flowy feels so good on.  Then one day my mom said you shouldn’t be wear that it’s for girls.  So I stopped, but the feeling came back shortly after.

One day I was hiding in my room I was hiding in my room dressing up with my sister’s dresses and bra on.  My mom knocked on the door I took everything off in a hurry and answer the door with no shirt on. She saw the bra red marks on my skin when to my bed and find the bra under my pillow. She said this is for girls not you, you are a boy.

So I have try suppressed the feeling, but still do it off and on until I moved out on my own and bought all kinds of women clothing online nightgowns, underwear, bras, dresses, and etc..  Once I find the love of my life 4 years later I purged everything went in the trash I thought she will never understand this part of my life.  If you want to see what happened to me and her I have posed on new member forum on that story.

Thank you for reading Anna Bath!💕💕💕

Hi Anna Beth,

Thanks for sharing your dressing experiences while growing up.

Alice

Anna Beth
      Lady

Thanks Alice!! Since I came out to my wife I thought I should start talking to girls like us.  Makes me feel better about CD without guilt or shame. I know I need to get over it. I see there is a lot of us here I’m not so alone on this anymore.

Hi Anna Beth,

Fear, guilt, and other emotions can overwhelm us.  There are no reasons to feel this way!  Once recognized  we can let them go or suffer as those feelings take over.   Make the choice to let them go and be free to be who you are.  You are a very special person.  Allow yourself to be who you are meant to be

Alice

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?