Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

My real hair is long. I love having it curled but I am less than impressed with some of the curling solutions and devices I’ve tried. What works for you?

HELP

Anonymous

Well I have curly hair and I have a routine that involves curl cream twist and curl gel and my hair dryer. Results vary depending on how much effort I put in but in general I like what it comes out like.

by the way I have heard that leave in overnight foam curlers work really well. I would never have the patience for heated rollers.

Charlotte xxx

In the good old days when a half decent wig would cost 2 weeks wages I think I must have tried every combination of hairstyling products and machinery known to man/woman?

I could sit for hours under a hood and then laquer it to the consistency of concrete which fell apart within 15 minutes.

My best result was a good backcomb for body then hot curling tongues around the edge, I would then brush the sides behind my ears, laquer it to death and wear massive earings.

Needless to say that I bought the first wig I could afford.  🙂

Sally xx

I am also very poor to curl my hair, In fact, I bought 3 straighteners but still cant curls my hair perfectly. Did you find any solution?

I have boring straight hair… I’ve been playing different products to add body and a wave.

Old school, wear curlers to bed. Another option is sleep in a braid with damp hair.

For special occasions, visit a salon.

My hair stylist  and salon is same as my SOGG’s the stylist uses Tressime Ladies Extra Curl moouse and xtra hold hairspray.

1. Shampoos my just below ears hair and uses a hair conditioner
      2. Towel drys my hair
      3. Squirts a large egg size puff of moouse into one palm and applies to one section of hair, repeating until all hair  coated with the moose. Sometimes use a comb to spread the moouse.
      4. Blow drys my hair with a high speed hair drier.
      5. Then when just about 99% dry switches to using a 1/2″ or 3/4″ diameter HOT CURLING IRON to create curls, 1//2″ for tight curls and 3/4″ for softer curls  repeats process until all hair curled.
      6. Next uses a small round brush to brush out curls. and finish styling of my hair.
      7. Then uses the Hairspray to hold the curls.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?