• This topic has 18 replies, 16 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 13 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

and how do you think this effects your dressing and their opinion of it?

Mine never wears pantyhose, skirts, or dresses except on rare occasions of maybe twice per year unless we have a wedding or something to go to.  I of course would love to wear them everyday.

If she wore them would I want to dress less?  Maybe a bit but it would never go away.  In fact i may want to more.

She is not in favor of CDing and I wonder if she thinks it is because she is not femme enough.  Just wanted to get some others thoughts.  Maybe take a poll later.

Hi Nancy.  I think the word feminine, when it comes to wives, has a very broad definition. It depends upon what your take on feminine is. It seems once you get married, wives stop trying to be aluring. Mind you, most wives, once married inherit a load of new things to do that mother used to look after and now, they just don’t have time or energy to look after kids, run them to school, cook, clean well the typical things married women do. Working wives who are childless and women who are now on their own, run a similar path. One doesn’t apply make-up and fancy clothing to work in a coal mine….well, you all know what I mean. I guess it all coes down to, they dress in what is appropriate for what chore they are doing.

Hugs…….

Dame Veronica

Becka
      Lady

Good Question, Nancy!

Mine was always very femme, always in dresses or skirts, with super sheer panty hose, always love those, but it is the fragrant lotions she always wears that I love, and love to wear!

She does not like that although did find an acceptable alternative we both share from Avon called “Skin So Soft”.  I put this on (all over) everyday.

She has always have a nice collection of panties, I used to use at times, but now have my own.  So definitely some influence there.

🙂

Anonymous

Hi Rebekka

I love really feminine smells too, still trying to find out the names of my favourites. Maybe on my upcoming first shopping trip I’ll go to a perfume counter and try some!

My wife sometimes runs me a bath after a particularly hard day, or before a special occasion, like a wedding, and it amuses her to put all manner of fragrances in – and those special “flower petals”, which rub into the skin and leave a lovely scent.

For a great silky skin, I use Dove – have yet to find anything like it!

hi nancy, great topic. hmmmm, I think I would describe my wife somewhat as a tomboy. I mean she dresses up occasionally and wears makeup but her outlook on life, I would say, is essentially male, in fact a complete opposite to me! maybe we should reverse roles, she can be the man and I sure as heck would like to be the woman!

it doesn’t affect my dressing because I have my own mind and of course my femme age is a lot less than my wifes age. my wife does struggle to get her head around my femme age of 16, simply because she has little or no experience with girls (all our kids are boys). of course the obvious argument there, that I put forward is ‘well you were 16 once!’ but for some odd reason, that doesn’t count…….

fiona xxx

Anonymous

Hello Nancy. My wife has a high energy style, not what I call extremely feminine but womanly and very fashion conscious—colors, styles, and what outfits to put together, just a designer at heart and practicality. Perfection is the goal even a landscaping eye. Unknowingly has mentored me in most of these dressing areas except for makeup application generally. Answer to your question is that she has helped drive my dressing urge and need on a much higher level over the past few years. The more educated I have become, the more enthusiastic, driven, pleasured and proficient I am. Anyone else ? Thanks for the question. Hope many respond. Mirror anyone?

ALEXIS 😊👗💄👠

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

My SO is very feminine in all manner of things, except her dressing from the waist down. She only wears a dress/skirt on formal occasions. She has nice legs but “mature age” has crept up on how they look, so I guess there’s the reason she wont wear a dress, (or shorts in a hot Oz summer), right there.

But that still does not help me when I’d like to wear a dress!!!

Caty

PS Off topic…… I dont own any female pants. Wear male ones all the time, so where’s the fun in that. Yes I know some of you like to wear skin tight female jeans, but I would hate them.

I am similar caty, I have started with leggings, but just wear guy pants/jeans.

Now with a couple of exceptions, I see a general trend here; wives being more Tom oyish. Do you think that drives you all to be more feminine or wish that your wives we’re? Just wondering.

If the woman very rarely wear skirts ,tight’s and dresses and are classed as Tomboyish, is that not a form of crossdress .

I would be very careful as to how one describes a person. Crossdressing is not a choice for most of us. It is what we want to be and nothing can change that. Being a Tomboy may or may not be the same thing. In most cases, Women prefer a Pants suit rather than a dress. They are very stylish, in fact, I have 2 myself.
          I think I went too far with, I will close it off now.
          Love,
          Vicki E.

Anonymous

Ms PY, I have to disagree. It is not a form of crossdressing. Are their tomboyish clothes women’s clothes? or men’s clothes? Are they trying to present as males? or just relaxing in comfy clothes? I would think that those in this site who only like to wear women’s clothes without ever attempting to look as females are the minority. Most here (me included) attempt to look as women. Women wearing sweats and jeans are for the most part not trying to look like men.

Anonymous

My wife is not very typically ‘feminine’ at all.

In fact, she was 27 the first time she ever got her nails done (with her mother mind you, also the mom’s first time). She works in a technical trade, so most of her clothes are simple and black, with jeans, or just regular pants. Her dad was an engineer, and she excelled in math and sciences. I actually got her to start wearing dresses recently! She’d never owned a dress before hanging out with me. I’d argue I wear them more often though.

She did grow up on a farm, and she had two hands and two legs, so she was put to work doing the same stuff her older brother was doing, it was just part of the operation, day-to-day stuff.

As far as trends go that someone mentioned, it’s hard to say which caused what. To be honest, I think what we each see as our feminine side is attracted towards what we see as the more ‘masculine’ side of our wives, whether we’re aware of it or not. For me, I really accepted my drive to cross while I was with her, so maybe that was a part of what attracted me to her. I can’t really say for certain.

All hat being said, she is definitely a woman personality wise. It’s hard to pin exactly what I mean, but she is a woman in a way only women can be, and that is something I am deeply attracted to. Love that girl.

Nancy, your’e wife rarely wears tights ,skirts and dresses! so as i see it, she is also  a crossdresser .

Michelle Liefde
      Ambassador

Great question, Nancy!  And something that I have thought about.  My wife’s style has certainly changed from when I met her.  She liked a more of casual rocker look and now is much more into dresses, leggings ( it seems that is where it started for her) partly due to her job as a stylist and I think a sense of confidence in herself.  I have always reminded her that she is beautiful and wonderful regardless of what she wears.  My dressing , was not really impacted by what she was wearing other than me wanting to try on a few of her newer dresses.  I do know that once in awhile if I make a comment about shaving my legs it has made her feel as though she is not doing enough though she realizes its just a reaction.  I always try to let her know that she is very much a lady and one whose taste in dresses is appreciated by her crossdressing husband.

Hugs,

Michelle

Great Topic Nancy

So amazing you asked this question as it’s been on my mind for several days, dejavu! My  first SO sore dresses & skirts everyday due to her job and I loved trying on her clothes with her acceptance and support. As my dressing progressed we would go out weekends as girl Lovers and blow people’s minds as we couldn’t keep our hands off one another. I think she loved my dressing up more than I did at times. My second SO dressed mostly in jeans and a feminine top wearing a dress or skirt only to holiday functions of occasionally at work .(As I found out later when she was meeting other men). My SO I’ve lived with for the last 18 yrs who used to wear jeans all the time , but now ONLY wears stretch pants and t-shirts due to weight gain because of health problems. I have wondered if my sudden interest in cross dressing has been rekindled because I don’t feel that I no longer get the feminine look from my SO I love so much. But the U have only seen my present SO in a tight black skirt twice in all those years and never a dress. If  society’s rules were different I could probably say she is a Crossdressers as OF stated, but her t-shirts are mostly female. She does wear my company t-shirts a lot which are just plain men’s or woman’s shirts. (I have both printed). I have often thought most woman don’t realize how lucky they are to take advantage of their everyday ability to wear skirts and dresses. If I could I would wear one daily……..Hugs, Bren

Anonymous

I sometimes think Im the woman. She isn’t very sensual Im the romantic. She has sexy panties lingerie and nighties and I believe I wear them more than she does. She does not know I cross dress but her sexy stuff gets used so much more than she knows

Anonymous

My wife is very feminine, and never challenged by my attempt to be feminine–she likes it——–she has a lesser need for ultra sexy lingerie, but she does have her ‘collection’ for our special nights……..she first wants to see what I’m wearing, so the mood can be matched—-short dressy dress—or skirts and fluffy sweater…………always with high heels………she wants me to be more fem than her, and act more sultry and teasing, I think it turns her on…………..imagine !!!

Anonymous

If I didn’t know better, I would think that misogyny is alive and well in CDH.

How fair is it to expect wives to be wearing dresses and heels and made up and wearing perfume most of the time? Depends. How often do you take your wife out dancing, or dinning, or to the opera, etc? Does your wife work? Does she have to take care of little children? Run errands, cook, clean, etc?

How often does the average husband (Not any fabulous husband) wear dressy pants and coat and a tie and cologne just to go to the store? Is the husband looking sharp at all time? Is the husband staying fit because he knows that is how his wife likes?

My wife doesn’t wear dresses other than for special occasions. Does that make her less feminine to my eyes? It doesn’t. Being feminine depends on what every thinks that feminine is.

True, many wives of CDs have and may question if they may be to blame for it. I hope they didn’t. But hopefully they change their mind when they realize that their crossdressing usually started way before they even met their husbands. Those who may think that wearing dresses and heels makes them more of a woman than their SOs… wow… you don’t have a very favorable image of them it seems.

— Disclaimer — I was rather upset when I started typing this, and I was very close to deleting it before submitting it. But really ladies, what ever happened with that about how being a CD makes us “more loving and caring and nurturing” than other men?

Gaby.

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?