- Some times in male clothes
- Only at home when S.O. is there
- Only at home when alone.
- Have your own
- Use someone else's
Tagged: Wearing panties
- January 19, 2019 at 6:49 am #145079Brenda MaidenformParticipantRegistered On: December 17, 2018Topics: 3Replies: 70Has thanked: 149 timesBeen thanked: 241 times
Hi I wear panties 24/7/365. My wife knows I dress and I wear at least panties to work , doctors visits, hospital stays and everywhere else. I have no male underwear at all. My friends have seen them but haven’t even questioned me other than color. Panties are so comfortable they are far more comfortable then mens by a mile. My breasts are growing and recently have started wearing bra’s too. But have kept that between my wife and I. I feel that if you want to wear them go wear them. Right now I usually wear Leggings or tights pretty much all the time. And no hassles.
Total of 30 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
- September 18, 2020 at 10:45 pm #385087Michelle BaileyParticipantRegistered On: July 17, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 91Has thanked: 1580 timesBeen thanked: 311 times
- September 18, 2020 at 8:08 am #384837Amanda DivineParticipantRegistered On: September 18, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 1Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 18 times
- August 20, 2020 at 5:17 am #376001Laura Jane MooreParticipantRegistered On: July 10, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 78Has thanked: 516 timesBeen thanked: 292 times
- August 19, 2020 at 12:01 am #375611GenevïéveParticipantRegistered On: July 28, 2020Topics: 5Replies: 159Has thanked: 2159 timesBeen thanked: 652 times
Panties 24/7… with the exception of a doctor’s visit if I know I’ll be dropping my pants.
As many have stated, panties are so damn comfortable. It’s almost like wearing nothing at all.
I like bikini panties the most, and have no interest in a thong. Have a few silky granny panties… super comfortable and they smooth out the ‘Love Handles’.
S.O. has no issues with me wearing panties… she says ‘whatever feels most comfortable’. I wore a pink pair of panties recently and she was surprised that I would wear pink panties considering that I have other colors/prints to choose from. I have always liked the color pink. It’s my favorite color actually.
A work colleague (GG) years ago said that she once tried on a pair of mens underwear and found them to be the most uncomfortable piece of clothing she had ever worn. She said to me “How do you guys wear those things???”.
The cost is another issue… One pair of boxers are 25$… of which I have a few pair. Compared to 18$ for six pair of bikini panties. 🤷♀️
Peace and Love…
- This reply was modified 2 months ago by Genevïéve.
- August 10, 2020 at 3:34 am #372606Lake JohnsonParticipantRegistered On: July 24, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 13Has thanked: 134 timesBeen thanked: 81 times
- August 10, 2020 at 2:58 am #372601RoseParticipantRegistered On: December 18, 2016Topics: 1Replies: 44Has thanked: 21 timesBeen thanked: 152 times
I adore wearing panties every day especially now that my wife is happy for me to do so. And I just love buying new panties in lots of different colors and shapes from two favorite lingerie boutiques. Panties express my femme person.
- August 9, 2020 at 5:52 pm #372498Bettie HoustonParticipantRegistered On: May 25, 2018Topics: 2Replies: 64Has thanked: 97 timesBeen thanked: 137 times
For the past decade I have worn panties 24/7/365. In fact the running commentary from my wife is that I have more and prettier panties than she does. (I do). Soma is my retailer of choice although I have purchased panties at most major retailers.
- August 9, 2020 at 10:32 am #372331AnonymousInactiveRegistered On:Topics: 0Replies: 8Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 32 times
I’ve always had a strong panty fetish, so I do have quite a collection and I wear them daily no matter what. Yes, even my Dr. and his nurses have seen me in my panties and they are fine with it, they know I dress and even comment on how cute some of them are. I’ve been wearing them so long that it’s all just natural to me, I don’t even own any guy underwear.
- August 8, 2020 at 6:16 pm #372184
- August 1, 2020 at 4:47 pm #369590
- August 1, 2020 at 4:04 pm #369568Carly KeeneParticipantRegistered On: February 10, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 30Has thanked: 9 timesBeen thanked: 159 times
i only wear panties my collection is thongs and bikinis and everything in between and one pair of granny panties I don’t know why. I haven’t wore underwear for men for over twenty years now.
- May 31, 2020 at 1:10 am #347451Anne-MarieParticipantRegistered On: August 26, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 382Has thanked: 315 timesBeen thanked: 988 times
Hey Brittany. Welcome to CGH. This is a really friendly site. The girls on here are a wealth of information and are always happy to advise and support. Have a good look round and enjoy the experience.
Panties are fantastic to wear aren’t they. Much nicer than mens underpinnings. I’m a thong and silk french knicker gal myself. How about you? What is your favorite style of panties?
Take care girls.
- May 26, 2020 at 8:51 am #346509Jessica Scarlett RayParticipantRegistered On: January 20, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 40Has thanked: 36 timesBeen thanked: 123 times
I love them! Black shapewear, useful and practical. Being transgender I wear than all the time. Best thing about them is that they look slimming hide any equipment and feel fabulous.
- May 25, 2020 at 4:50 am #346258Jessica SmithParticipantRegistered On: July 15, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 13Has thanked: 14 timesBeen thanked: 46 times
I got rid of my boxers a few years ago. It took a while to get rid of my last pair, “for going to the doctor/gym”, but after a while decided I didn’t care what anyone else thought.
I do like wearing bras too and wear them pretty frequently at home, but don’t wear them to work.
It has taken a while, but my wife has gotten used to me wearing both.
- May 23, 2020 at 7:14 pm #345981Alison AndersonParticipantRegistered On: October 15, 2018Topics: 3Replies: 318Has thanked: 152 timesBeen thanked: 1129 times
Like April, I also wear panties when I go to the gym at work. I will wear black thongs, but keep my back side to a wall or corner so it doesn’t look like I’m wearing a thong. Also I will try to hide it under my shirt or behind my pants and then bend over as I change to minimize the view.
I wear panties almost all the time, usually a thong. The exceptions are when I get waxed (required) or go away with someone who doesn’t know about Alison. In those cases I’m wearing microfiber boxer briefs. Without a front fly (although with extra room for my junk), and with the silky material, it is almost like wearing panties anyway.
- May 21, 2020 at 6:23 pm #345445AnonymousInactiveRegistered On:Topics: 5Replies: 43Has thanked: 2 timesBeen thanked: 168 times
I have so many pairs of panties that I have to wear them all the time!
It is tough when I go to the gym and have to get changed. On those days, I typically wear “less girly” panties so I doubt anyone ever notices.
- May 18, 2020 at 8:06 am #344347EmilyParticipantRegistered On: April 30, 2016Topics: 13Replies: 481Has thanked: 2503 timesBeen thanked: 1188 times
That’s only type of underwear I own anymore. It’s also the only article of clothing my wife “allows” me to wear. She knows about all the rest, just doesn’t want to see me in it. I did buy a pair of men’s boxers last July when I was going in for knee replacement surgery. I wore them that night in the hospital and promptly tossed them when I got home. To be honest, I would rather wear nothing than have to wear men’s underwear.
- May 14, 2020 at 8:13 pm #343481BigBangtheoryParticipantRegistered On: January 14, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 69Has thanked: 6 timesBeen thanked: 270 times
- May 13, 2020 at 9:43 am #343131Darla AdamsParticipantRegistered On: April 17, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 16Has thanked: 23 timesBeen thanked: 76 times
- May 12, 2020 at 2:22 pm #342919
- April 24, 2020 at 2:59 am #338149Kathleen 60454ParticipantRegistered On: January 8, 2020Topics: 21Replies: 205Has thanked: 1393 timesBeen thanked: 622 times
- April 23, 2020 at 7:51 pm #338098Shreya ShahParticipantRegistered On: April 23, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 84Has thanked: 71 timesBeen thanked: 181 times
Not regularly, but yaa most of the time i wear it under my male clothes. Must say they are way comfy then male garments , such smooth and soft material , i think panties should be worn by everyone not only by ladies.
- March 2, 2020 at 9:12 am #296298Alice UnderwireParticipantRegistered On: September 16, 2019Topics: 15Replies: 1928Has thanked: 597 timesBeen thanked: 3445 times
- March 1, 2020 at 1:18 pm #296071AnonymousInactiveRegistered On:Topics: 1Replies: 14Has thanked: 29 timesBeen thanked: 53 times
I have very recently decided to express my better, FEMININE, persona. I recently got a professional bra fitting and purchased several matching sets. I will be wearing everyday as wearing a bra and panties, weather in guy clothes or my better side make me feel womanly. I am sure people will notice but such is who I am!!
- February 28, 2020 at 10:26 pm #281270Stacey RopkeParticipantRegistered On: February 24, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 16Has thanked: 4 timesBeen thanked: 71 times
I wear my panties all the time even when I wear guy’s clothes to work. I used to have two separate drawers: one for panties and one for boxers but now I don’t even bother wearing guys underwear. Wearing panties feels so natural to me now.
- This reply was modified 8 months ago by Stacey Ropke.
- April 23, 2020 at 7:42 pm #338092
- February 28, 2020 at 9:43 pm #281266Stephanie JonesParticipantRegistered On: October 22, 2017Topics: 0Replies: 1Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 6 times
- January 27, 2020 at 9:19 am #270723Brenda MaidenformParticipantRegistered On: December 17, 2018Topics: 3Replies: 70Has thanked: 149 timesBeen thanked: 241 times
Trcia Lynn ,I think your wife knows but doesn’t care. Wear a plain pair in front of her and see if she comments on them. The problem with getting busted by your wife is that she is going to wonder what else you have done. She knows you use Secret you gave to her. If you open up to your wife you will feel better and great things can come from that,
- This reply was modified 9 months ago by Brenda Maidenform.
- January 25, 2020 at 4:03 am #269842Davida MaeParticipantRegistered On: January 14, 2019Topics: 6Replies: 213Has thanked: 143 timesBeen thanked: 386 times
- January 24, 2020 at 12:25 pm #269663
- January 24, 2020 at 10:55 am #269633Tricia LynnParticipantRegistered On: November 20, 2017Topics: 1Replies: 70Has thanked: 301 timesBeen thanked: 237 times
It’s so long ago that I answered this poll that I can’t recall my answer. But I have managed to stealthily transition from drab underwear to nothing but panties while remaining entirely in the closet. It took about a year and a half but now I am wearing panties almost exclusively – I still wear my cotton “Life by Jockey” string bikinis that I switched to a couple years ago sometimes. If you’re not familiar with those, they have the look of panties but were made for men (unfortunately I don’t think they make them anymore, but they are still available on eBay at decent prices) so switching to them did not cause my wife to question them much. She likes them, actually. Over time I would add a pair of string bikini panties into the mix and wear them. For about a month I switched to wearing panties all the time. Here’s the brands and names that worked: Jockey “Smooth and Radiant” and “No Panty Line Promise” string bikinis, Maidenform “One Fabulous Fit” string bikinis, and Vanity Fair “Illumination” string bikinis (although I am not quite ready to introduce these into the mix regularly just yet). They all have enough stretch to accommodate the average guy and feel so feminine!
Now, I DO do my own laundry so that helps keep my wife from seeing the labels. I also stopped wearing men’s tank ribbed cotton undershirts (slangily referred to as “wife beaters” around the redneck area I reside) and switched to women’s tanks (mostly “A New Day” brand from Target – they’re nice and also easy to work in as a replacement, or at least they were for me) about a year ago. So I am presently feeling femme every day underdressing “in plain sight”, so to speak. But to be honest, in a way I am kinda hoping that eventually she will discover that my undergarments are actually women’s and then maybe I can finally exit the closet once and for all. After all, she didn’t bat an eye when I loaned her my Secret anti-perspirant when she ran out while we were on vacation a few months back (baby steps 😊).
Time will tell…
- January 24, 2020 at 11:59 am #269656KimmieParticipantRegistered On: September 27, 2016Topics: 3Replies: 186Has thanked: 129 timesBeen thanked: 693 times
Similarly to you, I started with vanity fair panties, but preferred the body caress. I began by going for beige and black, and over time broadened my supply to reds, pinks, light blues. Then, I discovered Elomi I and went for the full range, lace, ribbons, sheers, floral patterns, the girlier the better.
Also like you, I laundered my panties myself when my wife was out somewhere for a couple of hours. Then, one day, I accidentally put panties in the laundry hamper. Our housekeeper asked my wife about them and she sat me down to talk. It was hard to come clean, but I did my best to answer her questions. We did not expressly discuss how to go forward and, while I’m sure she would prefer I stick with male undies, she accepts my fetish. Now, my panties go in the hamper, out housekeeper washes them and places them back in my drawer. I don’t hide it, but I don’t flaunt it for my wife either.
- January 24, 2020 at 12:15 pm #269662Tricia LynnParticipantRegistered On: November 20, 2017Topics: 1Replies: 70Has thanked: 301 timesBeen thanked: 237 times
Oh, I DO have many other varieties and pretty colors of panties already, but I don’t underdress in them on a regular basis. Of course the girliest ones are my favorites! That’s why I secretly(?) wish my wife would discover my proclivity for wearing women’s clothes so I could have it all out in the open. Not to openly flaunt it, just to relieve the pressure and stress of continuing to hide it.
- January 24, 2020 at 5:13 am #269568Davida MaeParticipantRegistered On: January 14, 2019Topics: 6Replies: 213Has thanked: 143 timesBeen thanked: 386 times
I’m a Closet Girl so I do my best to keep my roles separate. I only wear my undergarments at home when I’m alone getting my Girl on. HaHaaa I am greatly surprised how large of a collection I have gathered. I had no idea until last year when I started Dressing how many fabrics, styles and the many accessories where available to women. I am amazed how the cut of panties can highlight the feminine feelings.
- January 23, 2020 at 6:40 pm #269473Amy MyersParticipantRegistered On: February 11, 2019Topics: 15Replies: 1041Has thanked: 2663 timesBeen thanked: 2470 times
I found myself back on the thread, and would like to update it. Since the beginning of Dec. I have worn panties every single day. Even to a couple doctor’s appts. Nothing was said, though they must of noticed.
Part of the reason for this, was I found panties that fit me, and keep everything in place, all day sold by Reitman’s, a Canadian retailer of women’s clothes.
- January 23, 2020 at 5:54 pm #269466AnonymousInactiveRegistered On:Topics: 10Replies: 108Has thanked: 142 timesBeen thanked: 312 times
I wear panties every single day, all day long. Also wear women’s jeans every day now. I refrain from wearing skinny jeans to work during the week but I was in one day on a Saturday in skinny jeans and our cfo gave me a funny look. She didn’t say anything though. I typically wear women’s lee rider straight leg jeans to work. Love them because they fit so much better than men’s jeans and they stretch so they are easier to move around in. Also not so damn baggy. My guess non of the men in the office notice but I’m betting sooner or later one of the ladies will notice.
- January 23, 2020 at 5:12 pm #269459PY MarshallParticipantRegistered On: July 21, 2018Topics: 1Replies: 194Has thanked: 746 timesBeen thanked: 435 times
24/7 but ,because of the style of the panties ,nickers,briefs,or what ever, i often have to ware drab , but stylish male attire before donning the pretties.He has a mind of his own and seems to wander out for fresh air ,when ever he feels like it. drab keeps him in his pen. Py xx.
- January 23, 2020 at 2:32 pm #269390Annette CrossParticipantRegistered On: July 2, 2018Topics: 6Replies: 80Has thanked: 232 timesBeen thanked: 225 times
i wear panties everyday since almost three years, in fact the first female clothe I wore was sport panties to running and then moved to wore it on a daily basis.
My wife knows it, in fact this was the very first trouble we get because of CD, when she found a pantie in my drawer, she think I was cheating on her and the knickers was a kind of “gift” of my lover LOL. When I told her this were mine I don’t know if was happy because I don’t cheated her or sad because she learned that her husband is a CD, but this is another history.
- January 20, 2020 at 4:51 pm #268646Rachel WilliamsParticipantRegistered On: November 3, 2019Topics: 3Replies: 108Has thanked: 211 timesBeen thanked: 309 times
I wear panties underneath drab as often as I can manage. As totally in the closet can only manage it when I can be confident of being able to put on and take off without my wife being aware. Definitely wear my own panties as wife’s are several sizes bigger than mine.
<p style=”text-align: left;”>Rachel</p>
- January 25, 2020 at 12:12 pm #269935PY MarshallParticipantRegistered On: July 21, 2018Topics: 1Replies: 194Has thanked: 746 timesBeen thanked: 435 times
Please don’t wear them under DRAB!you must wear them over the DRAB.If you get killed in a car crash, or have a heart attack in the street, you still have them on !!!! so be proud .Py xx.
1 user thanked author for this post.
- January 20, 2020 at 2:24 pm #268620Dani Bryn DenaliParticipantRegistered On: October 12, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 53Has thanked: 111 timesBeen thanked: 146 times
- January 20, 2020 at 10:49 am #268553
- January 20, 2020 at 10:40 am #268552Brenda MaidenformParticipantRegistered On: December 17, 2018Topics: 3Replies: 70Has thanked: 149 timesBeen thanked: 241 times
Hi I was in the hospital for a long time. But when the nursing staff would help me clean my self .They would get my fresh undies out they all liked them and a few even picked out what they thought was cute for me. So wear them with pride and don’t care what others say.
- November 20, 2019 at 3:17 pm #251106
- November 10, 2019 at 5:04 am #246805patty williamsParticipantRegistered On: January 19, 2019Topics: 62Replies: 1135Has thanked: 1755 timesBeen thanked: 3686 times
Yes I have started wearing satin feel brief panties all the time.
They feel so pretty and are comfortable nd keep my femme side charged.
I also wore a no wire T-shirt bra at work two days.
I loved it.
- November 10, 2019 at 4:33 am #246802Amber MartinezParticipantRegistered On: May 12, 2019Topics: 3Replies: 58Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 165 times
Omg yes I wear panties every day in my everyday life also pantyhose under my jeans. I keep my panti line clean and my legs hair free all the time. Threw my mens briefs out years ago. and never bought anymore of them. My top draws on my dresser draws are filled with bras and panties. YEA
- November 9, 2019 at 8:45 pm #246736Jennifer RamirezParticipantRegistered On: November 6, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 27Has thanked: 46 timesBeen thanked: 52 times
- November 15, 2019 at 7:34 pm #249231
- November 9, 2019 at 3:06 pm #246544Patty PhoseParticipantRegistered On: May 7, 2016Topics: 0Replies: 1367Has thanked: 959 timesBeen thanked: 3222 times
I always wear pantyhose. I often consider panties optional. When I’m at home or even if I go out in a dress or skirt that is a bit above the knee I may choose to not wear panties.
If my dress or skirt is mid thigh length or shorter or if I’m wearing something diaphanous, then panties are vital and necessary
- November 9, 2019 at 11:31 am #246431AnonymousInactiveRegistered On:Topics: 2Replies: 8Has thanked: 33 timesBeen thanked: 37 times
- November 8, 2019 at 8:54 pm #245411Amy MyersParticipantRegistered On: February 11, 2019Topics: 15Replies: 1041Has thanked: 2663 timesBeen thanked: 2470 times
I voted for some of the time. I find that I’m wearing them more and more, and this is at least in part because I’m getting panties that fit me properly. Without wanting to get too descriptive, there are parts of me that don’t always fit the panties I’d like to wear. So, I’ve found a few options, and I bought 4 more pairs today, so I guess I’ll be wearing panties more often still!
- November 8, 2019 at 8:17 am #245059
- November 4, 2019 at 4:41 pm #243811Paula FParticipantRegistered On: August 7, 2019Topics: 11Replies: 604Has thanked: 1010 timesBeen thanked: 2100 times
I do! I do! Everyday. Even to my doctor’s appointments. She knows and is included in who I really am. That was one of the most liberating days when I told her. That was the day my last 2 pair of men’s undies that remained took the long walk to the dumpster.
- October 29, 2019 at 5:35 am #241618ParticipantRegistered On: December 17, 2018Topics: 3Replies: 70Has thanked: 149 timesBeen thanked: 241 times
I writing this to bring this up for new members to vote. I like to see the stats for information gathering. Don’t worry we can’t see who voted what. And if you want to wear them daily do it. I have never had a problem that I could not handle. As for your SO show her reviews on Kohl’s and JcPenny on the Bali Skimp Skamp Brief 2633 and the Vanity Fair Illumination® String Bikini. There are more reviews from men than women. They are far more comfortable then mens and you want to try them. Start slow then you can add to your collection.
- October 17, 2019 at 3:31 pm #236511Jennifer SwansonParticipantRegistered On: April 20, 2019Topics: 43Replies: 153Has thanked: 3450 timesBeen thanked: 910 times
Gotta love the feel of a soft silky pair of panties. Been wearing them full time for 10 years. Soooo much better than those canvas boxers. Love the colors and sizes from thongs to bikinis to briefs to boy shorts. The only hard choice is what color or size. Started with Walmart and moved to Victoria. Just your typical customer making a purchase. Isn’t it great looking and feeling all the different styles at the VS table top displays. At this point I have to slow down my purchases a little. Panties were the opening into the overwhelming world of women’s fashion. It’s great fun walking around the house in panties, garters, stockings, high heels, lacy bra, cami, wig, makeup, earrings, necklace, lipstick and bright colored glasses. Is that the doorbell? I have to run now. It’s my latest order of lingerie.
- October 17, 2019 at 2:10 pm #236469Ruby SmithParticipantRegistered On: October 17, 2019Topics: 8Replies: 309Has thanked: 427 timesBeen thanked: 544 times
- October 13, 2019 at 6:46 am #234719Anne-MarieParticipantRegistered On: August 26, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 382Has thanked: 315 timesBeen thanked: 988 times
I wear (mainly thing) panties 24/7/365. Not the same pair though, that would be disgusting lol.
Have worn panties everday for about 10 years or so. So much so that I no longer tjink of yem as articles of womens clothing.
They are just my panties. My normal underwear.
Take care girls.
- October 12, 2019 at 4:08 am #234278Carla JonesParticipantRegistered On: May 14, 2017Topics: 4Replies: 262Has thanked: 42 timesBeen thanked: 936 times
I always wear panties. I hate boxers and tighty whities with a passion. I tend towards wearing full retro style panties. When outside having fun in the woods I wear panties from ExOfficio. I prefer nylon to cotton material. I do have a fondness for rhumba panties too.
- October 12, 2019 at 3:12 am #234268Maria MParticipantRegistered On: September 30, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 9Has thanked: 13 timesBeen thanked: 32 times
I wear panties everyday. I have my own collection of around 50, in my bedside draws. They are all different colours, and most of them are sets. This means that I also wear a bra and suspender belt with stocking as well. They range from bikini’s, shorts to thongs. They are either lace or silk. When wearing them, I feel so sexy. Also, I find them a lot more comfortable to wear, than wearing male boxers. In fact, I have just thrown away all of my male underwear, so it’s panties and the rest full time for me.
- October 12, 2019 at 12:13 am #234257Molly LaceParticipantRegistered On: June 1, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 85Has thanked: 12 timesBeen thanked: 289 times
Even my “guy” underwear are panties now. Jockey No Panty Line Bikinis are amazing. I have a lot of everyday panties and I don’t give much thought to wearing my boring guy underwear unless I absolutely have to.
- October 11, 2019 at 10:44 am #234102Brittney AndrewsParticipantRegistered On: August 1, 2019Topics: 3Replies: 570Has thanked: 35511 timesBeen thanked: 946 times
I have my own panty collection, currently 43 pairs. I don’t wear them everyday all the time. At home; I can only wear them during the day when I’m alone, underdressed in drab or en fem. I wear them when I attend my CD/TG support group meetings in full fem. I also wear them, underdressed in drab, when I go clothes shopping before my meetings.
- October 10, 2019 at 2:58 pm #233781Alice UnderwireParticipantRegistered On: September 16, 2019Topics: 15Replies: 1928Has thanked: 597 timesBeen thanked: 3445 times
- October 9, 2019 at 2:39 pm #233324K SwimParticipantRegistered On: July 8, 2019Topics: 11Replies: 618Has thanked: 309 timesBeen thanked: 1129 times
Panties don’t really satisfy me the way that one piece swimsuits do. I do wear one of those nearly every day, but not all day. Since I keep that secret to myself, I don’t wear one while at work or whenever I know I will be around other people.
- October 9, 2019 at 1:14 pm #233270Bettylou CoxParticipantRegistered On: May 26, 2019Topics: 16Replies: 1450Has thanked: 2378 timesBeen thanked: 4331 times
Panties, panties, always. I think I still own a pair or two of male boxers, but most went to Goodwill months ago. Unless I’m in a skirt, I don’t dress overtly femme, but every stitch on my body, including the belt, is from the women’s side of the aisle.
- February 24, 2019 at 7:12 am #155682Tessa LoveParticipantRegistered On: February 19, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 24Has thanked: 22 timesBeen thanked: 63 times
Hi..I wear panties mostly everyday..along with my bra and pantyhose and a compression camisole and high waist thigh slimmer breifs. To work under mybwrk clothes..jst feels so comfortable and smooth all over..when I workout I wear panties and pantyhose under my wrkout clothes..I do have some Male underwear but rarely wear them as I jst dont feel that comfortable in them like I used to.xoxo
- February 20, 2019 at 1:09 pm #154929michaela janeParticipantRegistered On: December 9, 2016Topics: 21Replies: 197Has thanked: 172 timesBeen thanked: 352 times
I wear panties all the time, I have no “male” underwear in the house at all. My change to panties came about when I decided I wanted lighter materials, better designs and a more flat fronted look. I bought a thong first to replace my old worn out male thong and slowly changed from male to female underwear over time. If I am in drab, nobody knows I have panties on, in truth nobody cares.
- February 20, 2019 at 8:01 am #154827helenmarieParticipantRegistered On: August 1, 2018Topics: 9Replies: 120Has thanked: 5 timesBeen thanked: 301 times
Hello Brenda, I wear knickers [panties] everyday, & most days a bra & tights [pantyhose]. I could not go a day with out my knickers, only time I wear mens underpants, is if I go to see my doctor.
- February 20, 2019 at 7:25 am #154809DanielleParticipantRegistered On: January 30, 2017Topics: 0Replies: 14Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 28 times
- February 12, 2019 at 6:53 am #152687Alyxis BeeParticipantRegistered On: January 30, 2018Topics: 1Replies: 19Has thanked: 122 timesBeen thanked: 23 times
I am with you, Brenda, panties 24/7. I do not have any male underwear left either and try to under-dress en femme as fully as possible as often as I can without getting caught. I love femme clothing that can pass to the uncritical eye as male like skinny jeans and tights. While my breasts are growing too, it is more fun if my breasts get a little help with falsies and prominent nipples. Heavy shirts do a nice job of covering when out in public. It is great fun. I do it whenever I dare. I recently discovered female toiletries like razor, body lotion and shaving cream. Using them just extends the femme experience. I do use them at the gym. I think I am going to like this addition to my Alyxis personae.
Love you – Alyxis
- February 14, 2019 at 5:18 pm #153243Anne-MarieParticipantRegistered On: August 26, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 382Has thanked: 315 timesBeen thanked: 988 times
Same for me on all counts.
Wear panties 24/7/365
Shave my legs
Am also growing breasts etc.
This dressing thing is just so addictive. I just caannot ever see me being able to go back to wearing just drsb – never ever.
Anne-Marie is just to strong!
Take care girls.
- This reply was modified 1 year ago by Anne-Marie.
- February 9, 2019 at 9:44 pm #152038
- February 9, 2019 at 9:29 am #151882Victoria EggerParticipantRegistered On: December 25, 2017Topics: 0Replies: 84Has thanked: 298 timesBeen thanked: 90 times
- February 5, 2019 at 1:53 pm #150667Stephanie FlowersAmbassadorRegistered On: June 26, 2017Topics: 25Replies: 4248Has thanked: 6160 timesBeen thanked: 6507 times
- February 4, 2019 at 12:06 pm #150354AnonymousInactiveRegistered On:Topics: 1Replies: 48Has thanked: 33 timesBeen thanked: 63 times
I would have a meltdown without my panties. Over the past couple of years I’ve been very surprised by the comfort of pant liners. Some of them can be trimmed to any length and let me tell you it is more than exciting to feel that throughout the day against a freshly shaven pair of legs. TMI?
- February 3, 2019 at 5:41 pm #150130Jena OakleyParticipantRegistered On: January 24, 2019Topics: 5Replies: 67Has thanked: 7 timesBeen thanked: 88 times
- January 27, 2019 at 8:50 am #147456GillianParticipantRegistered On: July 27, 2016Topics: 0Replies: 5Has thanked: 27 timesBeen thanked: 17 times
- January 26, 2019 at 3:42 pm #147241Dawn JonesParticipantRegistered On: January 24, 2019Topics: 11Replies: 90Has thanked: 274 timesBeen thanked: 125 times
- January 25, 2019 at 8:13 am #146714AnonymousInactiveRegistered On:Topics: 1Replies: 78Has thanked: 61 timesBeen thanked: 130 times
- January 20, 2019 at 8:39 pm #145602Breanna LeighParticipantRegistered On: November 30, 2018Topics: 33Replies: 429Has thanked: 330 timesBeen thanked: 1162 times
I wear panties daily, to be more specific, I wear g-strings cause I love how they feel, no panties lines and since my butt is the best part of my body, I want it to look good. I own my own collection of everything Brenda and do not look to my SO for any thing femme. In fact, she’s always borrowing my clothes now!
- January 19, 2019 at 9:07 pm #145292Tabitha B.ParticipantRegistered On: August 23, 2015Topics: 4Replies: 71Has thanked: 24 timesBeen thanked: 173 times
I now wear panties 99.9% of the time. If I am going to a doctor’s office for a physical exam or medical concern, I may wear men’s briefs, or a very conservative (white cotton) pair of women’s hi-cut briefs. At all other times, I love wearing high impact color briefs with drawings of flowers, seascapes, funny statements, etc! One that I have seen on-line, but have not purchased yet has the saying: “Jesus is Watching” on the front of the brief, and printed to be read by a person standing across from you! I bet that I would get a lot of reactions from wearing that!
- January 19, 2019 at 4:08 pm #145222MacKenzie AlexandraAmbassadorRegistered On: May 20, 2016Topics: 44Replies: 509Has thanked: 124 timesBeen thanked: 983 times
I have been wearing panties exclusively for three years since I disclosed to my wife. It was my wife who asked me to remove my boxers from my dresser. She figured that they didn’t need to be there as they were just taking taking up space. When we moved in with her parents in August (long story, nothing bad), ky wife and I decided it would be best if I switched back to boxers as her parents didn’t know and wouldn’t be supportive. That lasted seven weeks before I switch back fulltime. Boxers are just not as comfortable as panties. Thankfully, my mother in law has not tried to be overly helpful and my wife and I just ensure that the wash is done quickly and quietly.
- January 19, 2019 at 1:43 pm #145209Caty RyanParticipantRegistered On: August 27, 2017Topics: 69Replies: 657Has thanked: 4 timesBeen thanked: 1959 times
Almost every day, but I drew the line at days when I have medical appts. They may not care, but if the conversation came up, I’d rather not have it!!
That said, I did forget a week or so ago and my “best male physio buddy” would have seen something, but good fella he is, he did not comment.
I also wear camis almost full time and a 16aa bra in winter
There’s an irony here, in that my beloved belongs in the “Knows but does not want to know”, camp, so given I cant put my panties in the wash basket, I have the “cleanest male jocks in christendom”.
Why cos, if I’ve worn panties that day, it has to look like I’ve worn jocks along with my t shirt etc that day. So a fresh pair from my male undies drawer goes into the laundry basket.
One thing with camis. I’ve built a large collection of wide strap versions. Why?, if “er indoors gives me a hug and feels cami or bra straps, I’m in big strife!!!
She’s away for the weekend “ATM”.. So I’m enjoying some extended Caty time and have a load of my “unmentionables” on the line almost ready to bring in!!!
PS One more thing. I belong to one of those “stiff upper lip” downtown, all leather arm chairs and wood panelling CLUBS!!. My warped sense of humour enjoys being underdressed, bra cami anad panties whenever I go in there. Ah… The stretch of my bra straps as I lean over the billiard table and “sit” rather than “stand” in the gents!!
- January 19, 2019 at 1:20 pm #145207
- January 19, 2019 at 11:23 am #145160Elise MichelleParticipantRegistered On: January 3, 2018Topics: 17Replies: 213Has thanked: 178 timesBeen thanked: 555 times
- January 19, 2019 at 10:45 am #145147Mindy secretParticipantRegistered On: September 14, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 9Has thanked: 11 timesBeen thanked: 24 times
- January 19, 2019 at 8:59 am #145122
- January 19, 2019 at 8:51 am #145119
- January 19, 2019 at 7:48 am #145100AnonymousInactiveRegistered On:Topics: 3Replies: 639Has thanked: 190 timesBeen thanked: 473 times
My drab underwear is in a plastic bag in a closet have not seen it for a year or so. I wear panties every day and pretty much a bra too..at least in winter for bra….. I have panties spread out on the ironing board so I can look at them , I have them in a draw in the closet, I have them in a draw in the bedroom for everyday use. They frequently arrive in the mail in these cute little packages so excited to open them…..
I’m a pantie nut…
- January 19, 2019 at 7:44 am #145098Christie DevilleParticipantRegistered On: August 19, 2018Topics: 2Replies: 69Has thanked: 42 timesBeen thanked: 74 times
- January 19, 2019 at 7:35 am #145093ParticipantRegistered On: September 27, 2016Topics: 3Replies: 186Has thanked: 129 timesBeen thanked: 693 times
Every day. When I started, I would always carry with me a pair of male boxers. So, when I went to the gym during the work day, I would change my underwear before going and change back upon returning. Eventually, I wore “plain” panties (ie, nude, no bows, lace or pretty patterns). Now, I wear whatever pair I choose whether I’m going to the gym, doctor, whatever. I probably have more pairs than my wife!
- January 19, 2019 at 7:33 am #145092
- January 19, 2019 at 7:15 am #145088Fiona-Ann MossParticipantRegistered On: October 7, 2018Topics: 366Replies: 1202Has thanked: 3564 timesBeen thanked: 3393 times
- January 19, 2019 at 7:56 am #145104
- January 19, 2019 at 7:09 am #145086Jamie VegasParticipantRegistered On: May 23, 2017Topics: 4Replies: 148Has thanked: 236 timesBeen thanked: 194 times
- November 10, 2019 at 6:35 am #246853
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.