Viewing 86 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Michelle Bailey
      Participant
      Registered On: July 17, 2020
      Topics: 1
      Replies: 91

I wear panties everyday ,some days may only be for a few hours but as time goes on spending more and more time in them ,my collection of them is growing all colours and some with matching bras  .

Michelle  xx

3 users thanked author for this post.
      Amanda Divine
      Participant
      Registered On: September 18, 2020
      Replies: 1

Every day except doctor visits.  They are so comfortable, much better than men’s underwear.  Usually bikinis, occasionally a thong.

4 users thanked author for this post.
      Laura Jane Moore
      Participant
      Registered On: July 10, 2020
      Topics: 3
      Replies: 78

OH yes… nylon panties….. the silkier the better…. just started wearing them daily. I am getting to be quite the femme…. love it.

Genevïéve
      Participant
      Registered On: July 28, 2020
      Topics: 5
      Replies: 159

Panties 24/7… with the exception of a doctor’s visit if I know I’ll be dropping my pants.

As many have stated, panties are so damn comfortable. It’s almost like wearing nothing at all.

I like bikini panties the most, and have no interest in a thong. Have a few silky granny panties… super comfortable and they smooth out the ‘Love Handles’.

S.O. has no issues with me wearing panties… she says ‘whatever feels most comfortable’. I wore a pink pair of panties recently and she was surprised that I would wear pink panties considering that I have other colors/prints to choose from. I have always liked the color pink. It’s my favorite color actually.

A work colleague (GG) years ago said that she once tried on a pair of mens underwear and found them to be the most uncomfortable piece of clothing she had ever worn. She said to me “How do you guys wear those things???”.

The cost is another issue… One pair of boxers are 25$… of which I have a few pair. Compared to 18$ for six pair of bikini panties. 🤷‍♀️

Peace and Love…

Gen 💋

2 users thanked author for this post.
      Lake Johnson
      Participant
      Registered On: July 24, 2020
      Replies: 13

Only have panties discarded the man stuff along time ago Panties and bra are daily necessities

Lake💋🌹

5 users thanked author for this post.
      Rose
      Participant
      Registered On: December 18, 2016
      Replies: 44

I adore wearing panties every day especially now that my wife is happy for me to do so. And I just love buying new panties in lots of different colors and shapes from two favorite lingerie boutiques. Panties express my femme person.

Bettie Houston
      Participant
      Registered On: May 25, 2018
      Topics: 2
      Replies: 64

For the past decade I have worn panties 24/7/365.  In fact the running commentary from my wife is that I have more and prettier panties than she does. (I do).  Soma is my retailer of choice although I have purchased panties at most major retailers.

Anonymous
      Inactive
      Registered On:
      Topics: 0
      Replies: 8

I’ve always had a strong panty fetish, so I do have quite a collection and I wear them daily no matter what. Yes, even my Dr. and his nurses have seen me in my panties and they are fine with it, they know I dress and even comment on how cute some of them are. I’ve been wearing them so long that it’s all just natural to me, I don’t even own any guy underwear.

Joanne Jackson
      Participant
      Registered On: May 26, 2020
      Replies: 61

All day everyday. Have for years.

Vanity Fair, any style.

Janice Fadden
      Participant
      Registered On: June 13, 2020
      Topics: 12
      Replies: 97

Always wearing panties is a dream. A beautiful dream.

Carly Keene
      Participant
      Registered On: February 10, 2020
      Replies: 30

i only wear panties my collection is thongs and bikinis and everything in between and one pair of granny panties I don’t know why. I haven’t wore underwear for men for over twenty years now. 

Anne-Marie
      Participant
      Registered On: August 26, 2018
      Topics: 4
      Replies: 382

Hey Brittany. Welcome to CGH. This is a really friendly site. The girls on here are a wealth of information and are always happy to advise and support. Have a good look round and enjoy the experience.

Panties are fantastic to wear aren’t they. Much nicer than mens underpinnings. I’m a thong and silk french knicker gal myself. How about you? What is your favorite style of panties?

Take care girls.

Anne-Marie.

❤❤ ❤

Jessica Scarlett Ray
      Participant
      Registered On: January 20, 2020
      Replies: 40

I love them! Black shapewear, useful and practical. Being transgender I wear than all the time. Best thing about them is that they look slimming hide any equipment and feel fabulous.

Jessica Smith
      Participant
      Registered On: July 15, 2019
      Replies: 13

I got rid of my boxers a few years ago. It took a while to get rid of my last pair, “for going to the doctor/gym”, but after a while decided I didn’t care what anyone else thought.

I do like wearing bras too and wear them pretty frequently at home, but don’t wear them to work.

It has taken a while, but my wife has gotten used to me wearing both.

Alison Anderson
      Participant
      Registered On: October 15, 2018
      Replies: 318

Like April, I also wear panties when I go to the gym at work.  I will wear black thongs, but keep my back side to a wall or corner so it doesn’t look like I’m wearing a thong.  Also I will try to hide it under my shirt or behind my pants and then bend over as I change to minimize the view.

I wear panties almost all the time, usually a thong.  The exceptions are when I get waxed (required) or go away with someone who doesn’t know about Alison.  In those cases I’m wearing microfiber boxer briefs.  Without a front fly (although with extra room for my junk), and with the silky material, it is almost like wearing panties anyway.

Anonymous
      Inactive
      Registered On:
      Replies: 43

I have so many pairs of panties that I have to wear them all the time!

It is tough when I go to the gym and have to get changed. On those days, I typically wear “less girly” panties so I doubt anyone ever notices.

Emily
      Participant
      Registered On: April 30, 2016
      Topics: 13
      Replies: 481

That’s only type of underwear I own anymore. It’s also the only article of clothing my wife “allows” me to wear. She knows about all the rest, just doesn’t want to see me in it. I did buy a pair of men’s boxers last July when I was going in for knee replacement surgery. I wore them that night in the hospital and promptly tossed them when I got home. To be honest, I would rather wear nothing than have to wear men’s underwear.

BigBangtheory
      Participant
      Registered On: January 14, 2020
      Replies: 69

I wear my panties daily. The only exception thus far has been to the doctor and for a surgery at the hospital. I could not wait to get home and get my panties on…. Stephanie

Darla Adams
      Participant
      Registered On: April 17, 2020
      Replies: 16

I only wear panties. Do not even own drab male underwear. I have all sorts from thongs bikinis high cut briefs.

Peaches Victoria
      Ambassador
      Registered On: April 26, 2020
      Replies: 21

I believe I have more panties than boxers I have more than 3 dozen pair of panties

Kathleen 60454
      Participant
      Registered On: January 8, 2020
      Topics: 21
      Replies: 205

All day, all night, everyday 24/7/365

Shreya Shah
      Participant
      Registered On: April 23, 2020
      Replies: 84

Not regularly, but yaa most of the time i wear it under my male clothes. Must say they are way comfy then male garments , such smooth and soft material , i think panties should be worn by everyone not only by ladies.

Alice Underwire
      Participant
      Registered On: September 16, 2019
      Topics: 15
      Replies: 1928

Hi Jennifer,

Congratulations on getting fitted.  It’s lovely wearing matched bras and panties.  I wear panties every day and a bra when I can.

Alice

Anonymous
      Inactive
      Registered On:
      Replies: 14

I have very recently decided to express my better, FEMININE, persona. I recently got a professional bra fitting and purchased several matching sets. I will be wearing everyday as wearing a bra and panties, weather in guy clothes or my better side make me feel womanly. I am sure people will notice but such is who I am!!

Stacey Ropke
      Participant
      Registered On: February 24, 2020
      Replies: 16

I wear my panties all the time even when I wear guy’s clothes to work. I used to have two separate drawers: one for panties and one for boxers but now I don’t even bother wearing guys underwear. Wearing panties feels so natural to me now.

Stephanie Jones
      Participant
      Registered On: October 22, 2017
      Replies: 1

I work in male mode.  However, I wear panties 24/7 now no matter what.  I do not own any male underwear anymore. Love the female life!

6 users thanked author for this post.
      Brenda Maidenform
      Participant
      Registered On: December 17, 2018
      Replies: 70

Trcia Lynn ,I think your wife knows but doesn’t care.  Wear a plain pair in front of her and see if she comments on them. The problem with getting busted by your wife is that she is going to wonder what else you have done. She knows you use Secret you gave to her. If you open up to your wife you will feel better and great things can come from that,

6 users thanked author for this post.
      Davida Mae
      Participant
      Registered On: January 14, 2019
      Topics: 6
      Replies: 213

Amy; It seems your getting your Girl on more and more. Your style of Dressing has really evolved.

Kimmie
      Participant
      Registered On: September 27, 2016
      Replies: 186

Totally understand. My accident turned out to be very lucky.

Tricia Lynn
      Participant
      Registered On: November 20, 2017

It’s so long ago that I answered this poll that I can’t recall my answer. But I have managed to stealthily transition from drab underwear to nothing but panties while remaining entirely in the closet. It took about a year and a half but now I am wearing panties almost exclusively – I still wear my cotton “Life by Jockey” string bikinis that I switched to a couple years ago sometimes. If you’re not familiar with those, they have the look of panties but were made for men (unfortunately I don’t think they make them anymore, but they are still available on eBay at decent prices) so switching to them did not cause my wife to question them much. She likes them, actually. Over time I would add a pair of string bikini panties into the mix and wear them. For about a month I switched to wearing panties all the time. Here’s the brands and names that worked: Jockey “Smooth and Radiant” and “No Panty Line Promise” string bikinis, Maidenform “One Fabulous Fit” string bikinis, and Vanity Fair “Illumination” string bikinis (although I am not quite ready to introduce these into the mix regularly just yet). They all have enough stretch to accommodate the average guy and feel so feminine!

Now, I DO do my own laundry so that helps keep my wife from seeing the labels. I also stopped wearing men’s tank ribbed cotton undershirts (slangily referred to as “wife beaters” around the redneck area I reside) and switched to women’s tanks (mostly “A New Day” brand from Target – they’re nice and also easy to work in as a replacement, or at least they were for me) about a year ago. So I am presently feeling femme every day underdressing “in plain sight”, so to speak. But to be honest, in a way I am kinda hoping that eventually she will discover that my undergarments are actually women’s and then maybe I can finally exit the closet once and for all. After all, she didn’t bat an eye when I loaned her my Secret anti-perspirant when she ran out while we were on vacation a few months back (baby steps 😊).

Time will tell…

Tricia Lynn

Kimmie
        Participant

Similarly to you, I started with vanity fair panties, but preferred the body caress. I began by going for beige and black, and over time broadened my supply to reds, pinks, light blues. Then, I discovered Elomi I and went for the full range, lace, ribbons, sheers, floral patterns, the girlier the better.

Also like you, I laundered my panties myself when my wife was out somewhere for a couple of hours. Then, one day, I accidentally put panties in the laundry hamper. Our housekeeper asked my wife about them and she sat me down to talk. It was hard to come clean, but I did my best to answer her questions. We did not expressly discuss how to go forward and, while I’m sure she would prefer I stick with male undies, she accepts my fetish. Now, my panties go in the hamper, out housekeeper washes them and places them back in my drawer. I don’t hide it, but I don’t flaunt it for my wife either.

Tricia Lynn
          Participant
          Registered On: November 20, 2017

Oh, I DO have many other varieties and pretty colors of panties already, but I don’t underdress in them on a regular basis. Of course the girliest ones are my favorites! That’s why I secretly(?) wish my wife would discover my proclivity for wearing women’s clothes so I could have it all out in the open. Not to openly flaunt it, just to relieve the pressure and stress of continuing to hide it.

Davida Mae
      Participant
      Registered On: January 14, 2019

I’m a Closet Girl so I do my best to keep my roles separate. I only   wear my undergarments at home when I’m alone getting my Girl on. HaHaaa I am greatly surprised how large of a collection I have gathered. I had no idea until last year when I started Dressing how many fabrics, styles and the many accessories where available to women. I am amazed how the cut of panties can highlight the feminine feelings.

Amy Myers
      Participant
      Registered On: February 11, 2019
      Replies: 1041

I found myself back on the thread, and would like to update it. Since the beginning of Dec. I have worn panties every single day. Even to a couple doctor’s appts. Nothing was said, though they must of noticed.

Part of the reason for this, was I found panties that fit me, and keep everything in place, all day sold by Reitman’s, a Canadian retailer of women’s clothes.

Amy

Anonymous
      Inactive
      Registered On:
      Topics: 10
      Replies: 108

I wear panties every single day, all day long. Also wear women’s jeans every day now. I refrain from wearing skinny jeans to work during the week but I was in one day on a Saturday in skinny jeans and our cfo gave me a funny look. She didn’t say anything though.    I typically wear women’s lee rider straight leg jeans to work. Love them because they fit so much better than men’s jeans and they stretch so they are easier to move around in. Also not so damn baggy. My guess non of the men in the office notice but I’m betting sooner or later one of the ladies will notice.

PY Marshall
      Participant
      Registered On: July 21, 2018
      Replies: 194

24/7 but ,because of the style of the panties ,nickers,briefs,or what ever, i often have to ware drab , but stylish male attire before donning the pretties.He has a mind of his own and seems to wander out for fresh air ,when ever he feels like it. drab keeps him in his pen. Py xx.

Annette Cross
      Participant
      Registered On: July 2, 2018
      Replies: 80

Hello girls

i wear panties everyday since almost three years, in fact the first female clothe I wore was sport panties to running and then moved to wore it on a daily basis.
      My wife knows it, in fact this was the very first trouble we get because of CD, when she found a pantie in my drawer, she think I was cheating on her and the knickers was a kind of “gift” of my lover LOL. When I told her this were mine I don’t know if was happy because I don’t cheated her or sad because she learned that her husband is a CD, but this is another history.

Take care,

Annette

Rachel Williams
      Participant
      Registered On: November 3, 2019
      Replies: 108

I wear panties underneath drab as often as I can manage. As totally in the closet can only manage it when I can be confident of being able to put on and take off without my wife being aware. Definitely wear my own panties as wife’s are several sizes bigger than mine.
      <p style=”text-align: left;”>Rachel</p>

PY Marshall
        Participant
        Registered On: July 21, 2018
        Replies: 194

Please don’t wear them under DRAB!you must wear them over the DRAB.If you get killed in a car crash, or have a heart attack in the street, you still have them on !!!! so be proud .Py xx.

1 user thanked author for this post.
      Dani Bryn Denali
      Participant
      Registered On: October 12, 2019
      Replies: 53

Every. Single. Day. My resolution for 2020 is to wear panties everyday. Vanity Fair Lace Nouveau, is the way to go!

Kimmie
      Participant

You rock!

Brenda Maidenform
      Participant

Hi I was in the hospital for a long time. But when the nursing staff would help me clean my self .They would get my fresh undies out they all liked them and a few even picked out what they thought was cute for me. So wear them with pride and don’t care what others say.

Paula1
      Participant
      Registered On: October 22, 2015
      Topics: 7
      Replies: 489

I only wear male under wear when I am away on the boys trips

patty williams
      Participant
      Registered On: January 19, 2019
      Topics: 62
      Replies: 1135

Yes I have started wearing satin feel brief panties all the time.

They feel so pretty and are comfortable nd keep my femme side charged.

I also wore a no wire T-shirt bra at work two days.

I loved it.

Patty

Amber Martinez
      Participant
      Registered On: May 12, 2019
      Replies: 58

Omg yes I wear panties every day in my everyday life also pantyhose under my jeans. I keep my panti line clean and my legs hair free all the time. Threw my mens briefs out years ago. and never bought anymore of them. My top draws on my dresser draws are filled with bras and panties. YEA

Jennifer Ramirez
      Participant
      Registered On: November 6, 2019
      Replies: 27

The same here, I haven’t wore men briefs in years.

Patty Phose
      Participant
      Registered On: May 7, 2016
      Replies: 1367

I always wear pantyhose. I often consider panties optional. When I’m at home or even if I go out in a dress or skirt that is a bit above the knee I may choose to not wear panties.

If my dress or skirt is mid thigh length or shorter or if I’m wearing something diaphanous, then panties are vital and necessary

Tabitha B.
        Participant
        Registered On: August 23, 2015
        Replies: 71

Patty,

That sounds very daring, just wearing pantyhose, sans panties, under a mini skirt! Have you ever accidentally/intentionally flashed anyone while wearing such an outfit?

Anonymous
      Inactive
      Registered On:
      Replies: 8

I only own and wear Victoria Secret’s stretch cotton high-leg brief panties. I wear them 365. I threw out my male underwear a couple months ago.

Thanks

Sharon

Amy Myers
      Participant
      Registered On: February 11, 2019
      Replies: 1041

I voted for some of the time. I find that I’m wearing them more and more, and this is at least in part because I’m getting panties that fit me properly. Without wanting to get too descriptive, there are parts of me that don’t always fit the panties I’d like to wear. So, I’ve found a few options, and I bought 4 more pairs today, so I guess I’ll be wearing panties more often still!

Amy

Ginger Florentine
      Participant
      Registered On: April 17, 2019
      Replies: 29

Absolutely and everyday.

Paula F
      Participant
      Registered On: August 7, 2019
      Topics: 11
      Replies: 604

I do!  I do!  Everyday.  Even to my doctor’s appointments.  She knows and is included in who I really am.  That was one of the most liberating days when I told her.  That was the day my last 2 pair of men’s undies that remained took the long walk to the dumpster.

PaulaF

Olivia Livin
        Participant
        Registered On: October 22, 2018
        Topics: 35
        Replies: 1457

Ditto Paula

I recently changed family doctors and told her straight up on our first meeting to make sure there would be no surprises later on. We are who we are and need not be ashamed!

Brenda Maidenform
      Participant

I writing this to bring this up for new members to vote. I like to see the stats for information gathering. Don’t worry we can’t see who voted what. And if you want to wear them daily do it. I have never had a problem that I could not handle. As for your SO show her reviews on Kohl’s and JcPenny on the Bali Skimp Skamp Brief 2633 and the Vanity Fair Illumination® String Bikini. There are more reviews from men than women. They are far more comfortable then mens and you want to try them. Start slow then you can add to your collection.

Jennifer Swanson
      Participant
      Registered On: April 20, 2019
      Topics: 43
      Replies: 153

Gotta love the feel of a soft silky pair of panties. Been wearing them full time for 10 years.  Soooo much better than those canvas boxers. Love the colors and sizes from thongs to bikinis to briefs to boy shorts.  The only hard choice is what color or size.  Started with Walmart and moved to Victoria.  Just your typical customer making a purchase.  Isn’t it great looking and feeling all the different styles at the VS table top displays.  At this point I have to slow down my purchases a little.  Panties were the opening into the overwhelming world of women’s fashion.  It’s great fun walking around the house in panties, garters, stockings, high heels, lacy bra, cami, wig, makeup, earrings, necklace, lipstick and bright colored glasses.  Is that the doorbell?  I have to run now.  It’s my latest order of lingerie.

Ruby Smith
      Participant
      Registered On: October 17, 2019
      Topics: 8
      Replies: 309

I’ve been wearing my own daily now for the last month when I’m not at work. I love them, they are so comfortable.

Anne-Marie
      Participant

Yep.

I wear (mainly thing) panties 24/7/365. Not the same pair though, that would be disgusting lol.

Have worn panties everday for about 10 years or so. So much so that I no longer tjink of yem as articles of womens clothing.

They are just my panties. My normal underwear.

Take care girls.

Anne-Marie.

Carla Jones
      Participant
      Registered On: May 14, 2017
      Replies: 262

I always wear panties. I hate boxers and tighty whities with a passion. I tend towards wearing full retro style panties. When outside having fun in the woods I wear panties from ExOfficio. I prefer nylon to cotton material. I do have a fondness for rhumba panties too.

Maria M
      Participant
      Registered On: September 30, 2019
      Replies: 9

I wear panties everyday. I have my own collection of around 50, in my bedside draws. They are all different colours, and most of them are sets. This means that I also wear a bra and suspender belt with stocking as well. They range from bikini’s, shorts to thongs. They are either lace or silk. When wearing them, I feel so sexy. Also, I find them a lot more comfortable to wear, than wearing male boxers. In fact, I have just thrown away all of my male underwear, so it’s panties and the rest full time for me.

Molly Lace
      Participant
      Registered On: June 1, 2019
      Replies: 85

Even my “guy” underwear are panties now.  Jockey No Panty Line Bikinis are amazing.  I have a lot of everyday panties and I don’t give much thought to wearing my boring guy underwear unless I absolutely have to.

Brittney Andrews
      Participant
      Registered On: August 1, 2019
      Replies: 570

I have my own panty collection, currently 43 pairs. I don’t wear them everyday all the time. At home; I can only wear them during the day when I’m alone, underdressed in drab or en fem. I wear them when I attend my CD/TG support group meetings in full fem. I also wear them, underdressed in drab, when I go clothes shopping before my meetings.

Alice Underwire
      Participant
      Registered On: September 16, 2019
      Replies: 1928

I have my own panties and wear them daily.  I love shopping for panties.

Alice

K Swim
      Participant
      Registered On: July 8, 2019
      Replies: 618

Panties don’t really satisfy me the way that one piece swimsuits do. I do wear one of those nearly every day, but not all day. Since I keep that secret to myself, I don’t wear one while at work or whenever I know I will be around other people.

Bettylou Cox
      Participant
      Registered On: May 26, 2019
      Topics: 16
      Replies: 1450

Panties, panties, always. I think I still own a pair or two of male boxers, but most went to Goodwill months ago. Unless I’m in a skirt, I don’t dress overtly femme, but every stitch on my body, including the belt, is from the women’s side of the aisle.

Tessa Love
      Participant
      Registered On: February 19, 2019
      Replies: 24

Hi..I wear panties mostly everyday..along with my bra and pantyhose and a compression camisole and high waist thigh slimmer breifs. To work under mybwrk clothes..jst feels so comfortable and smooth all over..when I workout I wear panties and pantyhose under my wrkout clothes..I do have some Male underwear but rarely wear them as I jst dont feel that comfortable in them like I used to.xoxo

michaela jane
      Participant
      Registered On: December 9, 2016
      Topics: 21
      Replies: 197

I wear panties all the time, I have no “male” underwear in the house at all. My change to panties came about when I decided I wanted lighter materials, better designs and a more flat fronted look. I bought a thong first to replace my old worn out male thong and slowly changed from male to female underwear over time. If I am in drab, nobody knows I have panties on, in truth nobody cares.

helenmarie
      Participant
      Registered On: August 1, 2018
      Topics: 9
      Replies: 120

Hello Brenda,      I wear knickers [panties] everyday, & most days a bra & tights [pantyhose]. I could not go a day with out my knickers, only time I wear mens underpants, is if I go to see my doctor.

love,  Helenmarie

Danielle
      Participant
      Registered On: January 30, 2017
      Replies: 14

My panties are underneath my male clothes I live with my parents cuz I’m epileptic I don’t want them to know so I guess you call me a closet  crossdresser

Alyxis Bee
      Participant
      Registered On: January 30, 2018
      Replies: 19

I am with you, Brenda, panties 24/7.  I do not have any male underwear left either and try to under-dress en femme as fully as possible as often as I can without getting caught. I love femme clothing that can pass to the uncritical eye as male like skinny jeans and tights.  While my breasts are growing too, it is more fun if my breasts get a little help with falsies and prominent nipples.  Heavy shirts do a nice job of covering when out in public.  It is great fun. I do it whenever I dare. I recently discovered female toiletries like razor, body lotion and shaving cream.  Using them just extends the femme experience.  I do use them at the gym.  I think I am going to like this addition to my Alyxis personae.

Love you – Alyxis

Anne-Marie
        Participant

Same for me on all counts.

Wear panties 24/7/365

Shave my legs

Am also growing breasts etc.

This dressing thing is just so addictive. I just caannot ever see me being able to go back to wearing just drsb – never ever.

Anne-Marie is just to strong!

Take care girls.

Hugs

Anne-Marie.

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by Anne-Marie.
      Smartina Fonteyn
      Participant
      Registered On: December 14, 2017
      Replies: 29

Panties are soft and kind to my butt. I wear them every day as a secret rebellion against the world.

Victoria Egger
      Participant
      Registered On: December 25, 2017
      Replies: 84

Hello Ladies,

I wear panties and thongs all the time. Also, I wear bralettes when I can, which is most of the time. I have small breast Forms for that purpose.

Love U All,
      Vicki E.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador
      Registered On: June 26, 2017
      Topics: 25
      Replies: 4248

For me 24/7. Been like this for a year now and feel so comfortable wearing them  . Still have a couple pairs of THOSE other one’s  But just to giggle of  what was. …

Stephanie 🌹

Anonymous
      Inactive
      Registered On:
      Replies: 48

I would have a meltdown without my panties.  Over the past couple of years I’ve been very surprised by the comfort of pant liners.  Some of them can be trimmed to any length and let me tell you it is more than exciting to feel that throughout the day against a freshly shaven pair of legs.   TMI?

Jena Oakley
      Participant
      Registered On: January 24, 2019
      Replies: 67

Regular Hanes comfortsoft bikini fit like no other and they just look great fit on hips right perfect cover in the back cute designs

-JO

Gillian
      Participant
      Registered On: July 27, 2016
      Replies: 5

Hi

I sometimes wear pretty black lace panties when in drab and usually when I haven’t had the chance to dress for a while. In the winter I also wear black lacey tights.

Dawn Jones
      Participant
      Registered On: January 24, 2019
      Replies: 90

I do wear panties every day, I don’t even have male underwear not even male socks.

Anonymous
      Inactive
      Registered On:
      Replies: 78

I mean really….once you wear panties, how can you ever go back???
      I don’t think I could go back….ever!!! lol

Breanna Leigh
      Participant
      Registered On: November 30, 2018
      Topics: 33
      Replies: 429

Hi Girls,

I wear panties daily, to be more specific, I wear g-strings cause I love how they feel, no panties lines and since my butt is the best part of my body, I want it to look good. I own my own collection of everything Brenda and do not look to my SO for any thing femme. In fact, she’s always borrowing my clothes now!

xoxo Bren

Tabitha B.
      Participant
      Registered On: August 23, 2015
      Replies: 71

I now wear panties 99.9% of the time. If I am going to a doctor’s office for a physical exam or medical concern, I may wear men’s briefs, or a very conservative (white cotton) pair of women’s hi-cut briefs. At all other times, I love wearing high impact color briefs with drawings of flowers, seascapes, funny statements, etc! One that I have seen on-line, but have not purchased yet has the saying: “Jesus is Watching” on the front of the brief, and printed to be read by a person standing across from you! I bet that I would get a lot of reactions from wearing that!

MacKenzie Alexandra
      Ambassador
      Registered On: May 20, 2016
      Topics: 44
      Replies: 509

I have been wearing panties exclusively for three years since I disclosed to my wife.  It was my wife who asked me to remove my boxers from my dresser. She figured that they didn’t need to be there as they were just taking taking up space.  When we moved in with her parents in August (long story, nothing bad), ky wife and I decided it would be  best if I switched back to boxers as her parents didn’t know and wouldn’t be supportive.  That lasted seven weeks before I switch back fulltime.  Boxers are just not as comfortable as panties.  Thankfully, my mother in law has not tried to be overly helpful and my wife and I just ensure that the wash is done quickly and quietly.

MacKenzie Alexandra

Caty Ryan
      Participant
      Registered On: August 27, 2017
      Topics: 69
      Replies: 657

Almost every day, but I drew the line at days when I have medical appts. They may not care, but if the conversation came up, I’d rather not have it!!

That said, I did forget a week or so ago and my “best male physio buddy” would have seen something, but good fella he is, he did not comment.

I also wear camis almost full time and a 16aa bra in winter

There’s an irony here, in that my beloved belongs in the “Knows but does not want to know”, camp, so given I cant put my panties in the wash basket, I have the “cleanest male jocks in christendom”.

Why cos, if I’ve worn panties that day, it has to look like I’ve worn jocks along with my t shirt etc that day.  So a fresh pair from my male undies drawer goes into the laundry basket.

One thing with camis. I’ve built a large collection of wide strap versions. Why?, if “er indoors gives me a hug and feels cami or bra straps, I’m in big strife!!!

She’s away for the weekend “ATM”.. So I’m enjoying some extended Caty time and have a load of my “unmentionables” on the line almost ready to bring in!!!

Happy dressing

Caty

PS One more thing. I belong to one of those “stiff upper lip” downtown,  all leather arm chairs and wood panelling CLUBS!!. My warped sense of humour enjoys being underdressed, bra cami anad panties whenever I go in there. Ah… The stretch of my bra straps as I lean over the billiard table and “sit” rather than “stand” in the gents!!

Anonymous
      Inactive
      Registered On:
      Replies: 235

Just about every day. They’re much more comfortable, and the styling is always nice.

Elise Michelle
      Participant
      Registered On: January 3, 2018
      Topics: 17

Except when sleeping. Otherwise, always. Can’t even imagine wearing bulky men’s underwear any more.

Hugs,

Elise

Mindy secret
      Participant
      Registered On: September 14, 2018
      Replies: 9

I wear relatively plain panties to work. When I come home, take a nice hot shower, I wear much more feminine attire.

Olivia Livin
      Participant
      Registered On: October 22, 2018
      Topics: 35
      Replies: 1457

Other than sleeping, I’m in them full time now. 💋

Anonymous
      Inactive
      Registered On:
      Topics: 147
      Replies: 663

Only when I’m presenting as a woman. Under-dressing doesn’t have appeal to me.

Anonymous
      Inactive
      Registered On:
      Replies: 639

My drab underwear is in a plastic bag in a closet have not seen it for a year or so. I wear panties every day and pretty much a bra too..at least in winter for bra….. I have panties spread out on the ironing board so I can look at them , I have them in a draw in the closet, I have them in a draw in the bedroom for everyday use. They frequently arrive in the mail in these cute little packages so excited to open them…..

I’m a pantie nut…

Lisa

Christie Deville
      Participant
      Registered On: August 19, 2018
      Replies: 69

I wear panties all the time, love wearing them.

Have many in different styles

Only get to dress when home, love sleeping in a nightie or cami and panties

Kimmie
      Participant

Every day. When I started, I would always carry with me a pair of male boxers. So, when I went to the gym during the work day, I would change my underwear before going and change back upon returning. Eventually, I wore “plain” panties (ie, nude, no bows, lace or pretty patterns). Now, I wear whatever pair I choose whether I’m going to the gym, doctor, whatever. I probably have more pairs than my wife!

Amelia walker
      Participant
      Registered On: January 18, 2019
      Replies: 113

I don’t wear male clothes unless I have to.

Fiona-Ann Moss
      Participant
      Registered On: October 7, 2018
      Topics: 366
      Replies: 1202

Hi Brenda. I wear panties to work occasionally under drab clothes. I do own quite a few! and I dress at home when my wife is here or not. 🙂 .

Fiona xxx

Brenda Maidenform
        Participant

so do I thanks

1 user thanked author for this post.
      Jamie Vegas
      Participant
      Registered On: May 23, 2017
      Replies: 148

I wear panties 99% of the time, a bra about 75%, women’s jeans 100%, heels (men’s or women’s) 99%.

Anonymous
      Inactive
      Registered On:
      Replies: 543

Laundry service required Tiff.

Viewing 86 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.