Viewing 30 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi I wear panties 24/7/365. My wife knows I dress and I wear at least panties to work , doctors visits, hospital stays and everywhere else. I have no male underwear at all. My friends have seen them but haven’t even questioned me other than color. Panties are so comfortable they are far more comfortable then mens by a mile. My breasts are growing and recently have started wearing bra’s too. But have kept that between my wife and I. I feel that if you want to wear them go wear them. Right now I usually wear Leggings or tights pretty much all the time. And no hassles.

I wear panties 99% of the time, a bra about 75%, women’s jeans 100%, heels (men’s or women’s) 99%.

Hi Brenda. I wear panties to work occasionally under drab clothes. I do own quite a few! and I dress at home when my wife is here or not. 🙂 .

Fiona xxx

I don’t wear male clothes unless I have to.

Kimmie
      Lady

Every day. When I started, I would always carry with me a pair of male boxers. So, when I went to the gym during the work day, I would change my underwear before going and change back upon returning. Eventually, I wore “plain” panties (ie, nude, no bows, lace or pretty patterns). Now, I wear whatever pair I choose whether I’m going to the gym, doctor, whatever. I probably have more pairs than my wife!

I wear panties all the time, love wearing them.

Have many in different styles

Only get to dress when home, love sleeping in a nightie or cami and panties

Anonymous

My drab underwear is in a plastic bag in a closet have not seen it for a year or so. I wear panties every day and pretty much a bra too..at least in winter for bra….. I have panties spread out on the ironing board so I can look at them , I have them in a draw in the closet, I have them in a draw in the bedroom for everyday use. They frequently arrive in the mail in these cute little packages so excited to open them…..

I’m a pantie nut…

Lisa

Anonymous

Only when I’m presenting as a woman. Under-dressing doesn’t have appeal to me.

Other than sleeping, I’m in them full time now. 💋

I wear relatively plain panties to work. When I come home, take a nice hot shower, I wear much more feminine attire.

Except when sleeping. Otherwise, always. Can’t even imagine wearing bulky men’s underwear any more.

Hugs,

Elise

Anonymous

Just about every day. They’re much more comfortable, and the styling is always nice.

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

Almost every day, but I drew the line at days when I have medical appts. They may not care, but if the conversation came up, I’d rather not have it!!

That said, I did forget a week or so ago and my “best male physio buddy” would have seen something, but good fella he is, he did not comment.

I also wear camis almost full time and a 16aa bra in winter

There’s an irony here, in that my beloved belongs in the “Knows but does not want to know”, camp, so given I cant put my panties in the wash basket, I have the “cleanest male jocks in christendom”.

Why cos, if I’ve worn panties that day, it has to look like I’ve worn jocks along with my t shirt etc that day.  So a fresh pair from my male undies drawer goes into the laundry basket.

One thing with camis. I’ve built a large collection of wide strap versions. Why?, if “er indoors gives me a hug and feels cami or bra straps, I’m in big strife!!!

She’s away for the weekend “ATM”.. So I’m enjoying some extended Caty time and have a load of my “unmentionables” on the line almost ready to bring in!!!

Happy dressing

Caty

PS One more thing. I belong to one of those “stiff upper lip” downtown,  all leather arm chairs and wood panelling CLUBS!!. My warped sense of humour enjoys being underdressed, bra cami anad panties whenever I go in there. Ah… The stretch of my bra straps as I lean over the billiard table and “sit” rather than “stand” in the gents!!

I have been wearing panties exclusively for three years since I disclosed to my wife.  It was my wife who asked me to remove my boxers from my dresser. She figured that they didn’t need to be there as they were just taking taking up space.  When we moved in with her parents in August (long story, nothing bad), ky wife and I decided it would be  best if I switched back to boxers as her parents didn’t know and wouldn’t be supportive.  That lasted seven weeks before I switch back fulltime.  Boxers are just not as comfortable as panties.  Thankfully, my mother in law has not tried to be overly helpful and my wife and I just ensure that the wash is done quickly and quietly.

MacKenzie Alexandra

Anonymous

I now wear panties 99.9% of the time. If I am going to a doctor’s office for a physical exam or medical concern, I may wear men’s briefs, or a very conservative (white cotton) pair of women’s hi-cut briefs. At all other times, I love wearing high impact color briefs with drawings of flowers, seascapes, funny statements, etc! One that I have seen on-line, but have not purchased yet has the saying: “Jesus is Watching” on the front of the brief, and printed to be read by a person standing across from you! I bet that I would get a lot of reactions from wearing that!

Hi Girls,

I wear panties daily, to be more specific, I wear g-strings cause I love how they feel, no panties lines and since my butt is the best part of my body, I want it to look good. I own my own collection of everything Brenda and do not look to my SO for any thing femme. In fact, she’s always borrowing my clothes now!

xoxo Bren

Anonymous

I mean really….once you wear panties, how can you ever go back???
      I don’t think I could go back….ever!!! lol

I do wear panties every day, I don’t even have male underwear not even male socks.

I too have no ‘male’ pants or socks, thongs everyday at work, girly socks as well. Thongs feel so good…

Gillian
      Lady

Hi

I sometimes wear pretty black lace panties when in drab and usually when I haven’t had the chance to dress for a while. In the winter I also wear black lacey tights.

Regular Hanes comfortsoft bikini fit like no other and they just look great fit on hips right perfect cover in the back cute designs

-JO

Anonymous

I would have a meltdown without my panties.  Over the past couple of years I’ve been very surprised by the comfort of pant liners.  Some of them can be trimmed to any length and let me tell you it is more than exciting to feel that throughout the day against a freshly shaven pair of legs.   TMI?

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

For me 24/7. Been like this for a year now and feel so comfortable wearing them  . Still have a couple pairs of THOSE other one’s  But just to giggle of  what was. …

Stephanie 🌹

Hello Ladies,

I wear panties and thongs all the time. Also, I wear bralettes when I can, which is most of the time. I have small breast Forms for that purpose.

Love U All,
      Vicki E.

Smartina
      Duchess

Panties are soft and kind to my butt. I wear them every day as a secret rebellion against the world.

Anonymous

I am with you, Brenda, panties 24/7.  I do not have any male underwear left either and try to under-dress en femme as fully as possible as often as I can without getting caught. I love femme clothing that can pass to the uncritical eye as male like skinny jeans and tights.  While my breasts are growing too, it is more fun if my breasts get a little help with falsies and prominent nipples.  Heavy shirts do a nice job of covering when out in public.  It is great fun. I do it whenever I dare. I recently discovered female toiletries like razor, body lotion and shaving cream.  Using them just extends the femme experience.  I do use them at the gym.  I think I am going to like this addition to my Alyxis personae.

Love you – Alyxis

Same for me on all counts.

Wear panties 24/7/365

Shave my legs

Am also growing breasts etc.

This dressing thing is just so addictive. I just caannot ever see me being able to go back to wearing just drsb – never ever.

Anne-Marie is just to strong!

Take care girls.

Hugs

Anne-Marie.

• This reply was modified 5 years ago by Anne-Marie.
      Danielle
      Lady

My panties are underneath my male clothes I live with my parents cuz I’m epileptic I don’t want them to know so I guess you call me a closet  crossdresser

Hello Brenda,      I wear knickers [panties] everyday, & most days a bra & tights [pantyhose]. I could not go a day with out my knickers, only time I wear mens underpants, is if I go to see my doctor.

love,  Helenmarie

I wear panties all the time, I have no “male” underwear in the house at all. My change to panties came about when I decided I wanted lighter materials, better designs and a more flat fronted look. I bought a thong first to replace my old worn out male thong and slowly changed from male to female underwear over time. If I am in drab, nobody knows I have panties on, in truth nobody cares.

Hi..I wear panties mostly everyday..along with my bra and pantyhose and a compression camisole and high waist thigh slimmer breifs. To work under mybwrk clothes..jst feels so comfortable and smooth all over..when I workout I wear panties and pantyhose under my wrkout clothes..I do have some Male underwear but rarely wear them as I jst dont feel that comfortable in them like I used to.xoxo

Anonymous

Panties, panties, always. I think I still own a pair or two of male boxers, but most went to Goodwill months ago. Unless I’m in a skirt, I don’t dress overtly femme, but every stitch on my body, including the belt, is from the women’s side of the aisle.

K Swim
      Lady

Panties don’t really satisfy me the way that one piece swimsuits do. I do wear one of those nearly every day, but not all day. Since I keep that secret to myself, I don’t wear one while at work or whenever I know I will be around other people.

Viewing 30 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?