Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

At 13 , my sister went away to college . Being a night owl and the whole basement to myself , that summer I started going through her clothes .  First the panty house , then the bras … I just wanted to put on more and more …. Painted toenails , her make up , the heels …. I dressed all summer long …. 6 years later …… My first wife and I lived with her mom for a year , when they were gone , I dressed up in all their girly stuff . Cami’s , mini skirts , lacy things …. Her sister caught me one day …. Nothing was really said , but my marriage was over ….. 5 more years later …. I’m living by myself and acquired a lot of clothes , shoes , etc … Spent many nights in heels and long fingernails , would sleep dressed sometimes ….. I would get mad at myself and PURGE …. Bonfire style ….. Only finding months later , the cravings would come back ….. 10 years later …. living alone again ….. I would dress to the hilt and spend all weekend working on cars in my garage …. Then I got to driving around all day , getting out when I could and taking many pics of myself  ….. Still wasn’t satisfied with how I looked ….. 3 years later …. At 50 , I bought my first wig and corset ….. What a GAMECHANGER !!!!!! I finally looked the part …… Its been a year since I retired LACY , but here I am again …… I like the attention a girl gets , I like dressing up pretty ….. I LOVE High Heels and long fingernails ….. The taste of lipstick …. The smell of pretty lotions and perfumes ….. Lacy always comes back ….

Anonymous

Welcome, Lacy.  I hear what you’re saying.  I have had similar experiences.

Hi, Lacy, and welcome! I’m glad you’re here.

Hi Lacy, and welcome to CDH!!!

Thanks for introducing yourself. Really nice meeting you.

Love, Stephanie ❤️

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Lacy   welcome your now here and surrounded by so many all enjoying the love and passion of womenhood. Talk to many of theses beautiful ladies who love  offering advice and encouragement. To help you learn and to express your inner feelings. No matter how many times we try stopping the desires always come back. Hard to fight. Here become the lady you always of being and at a place of full understanding. Happy you have joined us enjoy your stay
      Stephanie 🌹

Anonymous

Hi Lacy,

Welcome to CDH! Most of us can relate to your experiences. We are understanding and accepting. Hopefully your purges are over!

Kay

Hi Lacy Welcome to CDH The woman in our head never seems to go away no matter how we treat her.We can deny her,throw away her clothes make her feel guilt, shame her. She must really love you, maybe try loving her back by acknowledging she is real at least to yourself.

Luv Stephanie

Patty Phose
      Duchess

I began wearing stockings, pantyhose, heels and bras at 4. I wanted dresses and panties too but they were out of my reach back then.

At 13 I began buying my own pantyhose. At 17 I began wearing pantyhose out with short shorts and platform wedges. That was exciting but I wanted more. I wanted everything. At 18 I went fully femme and loved it. The shiny sheer to waist pantyhose, the sexy stiletto heels, the super short dresses. the matching bras and panties and of course the wigs and makeup.

Wearing all those things made me look and feel so amazing and great. I never wanted to take off the clothes and even got the urge and desire to go out wearing them. It was scary but so exciting and such a thrill and rush like nothing I had ever felt or experienced. I loved wearing the clothes and being the character I created.

Welcome back Lacy. stick around. Embrace being a CD and enjoy it.

Anonymous

Hello Lacy

Welcome to CDH….

Hugs

Natasha💋

Welcome Lacy!

Hi Lacy,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi,,,,,, hello, ,,,,,and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven!!!! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web!!!!!! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information,,,, tips,,,, and support from real people just like you!!!! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be,,,, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability….. We also love a well written profile,,,, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are!!!! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH,,,,, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community……

Thank you,,,,, Samantha Roarke

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?