• Creator
    Topic
    Sandy Honey
    Participant
    Registered On: February 24, 2021
    Topics: 23
    Replies: 458

Today I drove from Kissimmee to Atlanta. It’s usually around a 7 hour drive so it means 1 stop for gas and 1 or 2 to use the toilet. I have done this drive many times dressed as Sandy and usually will just use the rest stop women’s toilets which I stopped once just over the border and did my business. I then stop at Bucky’s and fill up my Audi but don’t use their restroom due to the number of people in the store. Today I decide that it was time to stop avoiding their toilets. When I got off the exit I saw it was packed and my fear started to rise up within me. I filled up with gas and parked, got out and went into the women’s restrooms. They were so clean and no one gave me a second glance that I noticed. After I got some coffee and went back to driving. I would happen to guess that there were probably 2 or 3 hundred people in the store and the rest room was quite busy. I also didn’t put on a mask to help hide my face. I’m quite proud of myself facing this because with the exception of the renaissance festival it was the most crowded place with so many people right next to me that I have been in dressed as Sandy.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Cassie Jayson
      Duchess
      Registered On: September 29, 2019
      Topics: 56
      Replies: 969

Congrats, Sandy. Like I have said a few times here already, many more of us ‘pass’ than we think. Just look like you belong, If you look around as if you are scared to death you might be easyer outed. Just like this last weekend when someone asked me my maiden name.
      . Cassie

Bianca Everdene
      Lady
      Registered On: April 11, 2017
      Topics: 30
      Replies: 950

Well done Sandy, the more you do it the easier it gets.

B x

Fredrika Jones
      Lady
      Topics: 1
      Replies: 411

Good for you – you go, girl- dress for success 😁
      Fredrika

Darcy Grigsby
      Lady
      Registered On: July 1, 2020
      Topics: 33
      Replies: 201

Welcome to Atlanta!

And Bucky’s is pretty amazing. Gargantuan gas station/convenience store for the uninitiated.

1 user thanked author for this post.
      Fiona Black
      Lady
      Registered On: November 23, 2019
      Topics: 0
      Replies: 123

Felt good didn’t it Sandy?

1 user thanked author for this post.
        Sandy Honey
        Lady
        Topics: 23
        Replies: 458

Yes it did!

Michelle Clevenger
      Lady
      Registered On: June 28, 2022
      Topics: 1
      Replies: 27

I love to go out, alas I can only do it when someone is home or has a day off, but I will walk to and from the mail, wave to all, who all wave back, my biggest thrill is shopping with my daughter, super center, the mall etc.. Rest of the day I take care of the laundry, clean house, prep for dinner etc..

Michelle McQueen
      Lady
      Registered On: June 14, 2021
      Topics: 26
      Replies: 1406

Good for you Sandy! Keep pushing the envelope little by little and its gets easier and easier and becomes only natural.

I don’t know what Buckys is but 2 to 3 hundred people is a CROWD! Its no wonder no one paid you any attention. Its teenagers, drunks, and certain situations that are more dangerous.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.