Viewing 12 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I have been wearing girls clothes sense I was 10 always loved the way I felt in them

Anonymous

Don’t we all!..lol

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Bobby welcome , it’s a beautiful feeling growing up dressing in pretty things and now enjoying the experiences of dressing in full, expressing ourselves all in a feminine way.  Meet and discuss all with our lovely ladies all here to chat, share stories and making lasting friendships with . Enjoy your time with us and very nice meeting you. 🌹

Edie Majeski
      Baroness

Welcome, Bobby  darling. It’s a wonderful feeling being feminine.

karley delaware
      Baroness - Annual

It is so wonderful. Some people need to always be  on the go to somewhere.  Not me, I love dressing and just being at home in femme.

Anonymous

It’s amazing if you start early wearing pretty lingerie. It helps your inner femme persona to flourish it self. Pretty bras and panties boost your confidence. It’s the best way to start.

Anonymous

I also love wearing panties.Ruffled panties and mid length skirts are a must for me.But turning older means I really have to start dressing more conservative or I come off looking that I am a slut or nasty whore and don’t want that displaced on me as I am quite loving and would not ever be that way.But at 5ft.8in. 52c with 46 in.waist it is pretty hard coming up with the right apparel I would like to wear.I was wondering if I could get some help from anybody please.I live in Wi. just in case if some one was close.

I love the same Bobby, I especially love shopping with the ladies and have them look at me strangely. Love to get home and try it all on discreetly and pick some panties and hose to wear for the day. Just wish I could wear a skirt too as it feels sooo good!

Anonymous

What a great feeling: a tight bra, silky stockings, panties!

Anonymous

Yesssss!

Welcome to CDH hun.  I think so many of us are just like you love to wear very feminine and soft feeling cloths.  Enjoy the site so much help and expertise here.

Sara

I love wearing them too

Alexandra
        Lady

Corsets, bras, panties, stockings, lingerie, yes please!

You are not alone!!!! 🙂

From the very first time as a young boy I knew instantly as I put on big sister’s underwear, stockings, mum’s hi heels as they were very sexy.

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?