• This topic has 7 replies, 8 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Over breakfast this morning, I asked my wife what she wanted to do today. After a pause, she said “I thought we’d go into town and get your ears pierced”

I spat my tea out!

We had talked about this a while back, and my wife wasn’t too keen. We’ve been doing a lot of talking lately, and going through a bit of a rough patch.

For her to say this was completely unexpected. She said that she had been thinking about it for a while and as I already wear clip on earrings, she thought it would make sense to get my ears pierced.

I’m now sat here typing this with a pair of gold stud earrings in my lobes. I never thought this would happen. Never in a million years.

We had to book in and wait a few hours. During this time we spent quite a bit of money on earrings for us both.

My wife also booked in to have one of her old holes re-opened… So we now are wearing matching studs.

I am so happy right now. I have the most wonderful wife in the world.

The piercer used the clamp and needle method. It wasn’t painless, but any pain only lasted a second or so.  We had them done in Blue Banana in Cardiff. Very clean and very professional.

Just thinking about this is making me tearful. My wife went through a lot of soul searching to allow this. At first, when I raised the subject, she was far from keen.

I am so lucky, and so happy!

Cerys.

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Happy for you Cerys.

Hugs, Liara

Hi Cerys nice to meet you and congrats girl thats a small battle won and such a girly victory for you  when they heel up and you change out the studs to some dangles your heart will just giggle with joy .. My wife did one of mine way back in early marrige as i was the cool one ha ha  then a week later she went shopping and i did the other one had them now for well married for 38 years working on 39 ha ha congrats girlfriend..

Stephanie Bass

Tonya Johnson
      Duchess - Annual

Hi Cerys

Congratulations and I’m so happy for you. My wife went through a rough patch, at first, but we now enjoy girl time all the time now. It is a whole different experience having girl time shopping together with the wife. Nobody close to me knows about Tonya so it is good to have the wife’s support.

Good luck on you and your wife’s journey.

❤ Tonya

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

So happy for you Cerys. Sounds like you have a wonderful wife.
      . . .Cassie

Anonymous

You’re so lucky with your SO

Happy for you, but just a bit jealous too!

Connie

xxx

Anonymous

That is so awesome!  I am so happy for you, and to have such a supportive spouse is just wonderful!

Hugs… Dana

Anonymous

Cerys,

If I keep getting pick-me-ups like this and those from several other ladies, this morning, I’m gonna be on Cloud 9 all day.

Love all the good stuff happening and being reported on CDH this Sunday morn.

🥰🥰🥰🥰

And 😘 to your wife!

Much love,
      Raquel

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?