Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

So I came out to my fiancé about 6 months ago now. She was at first apprehensive about me even cross dressing so I didn’t tell her everything just yet. I couldn’t find it in me at the time to tell her that I’m simply not a man. I am at look like it, but, surprise! It’s just a really ugly costume.

Right before the holiday season, I told her everything. I came straight out with it and told her I am transgender and I do feel like I’m in the wrong body so to speak. That transitioning has been and still is something I want. I could tell it was a shock so I told her I would give her all the time she needed to process it but this is who I am and it’s hard for me to change it.

Its been a hard two months in our relationship. Holidays are usually hard for me anyway but this year it was harder. I had a secret that was finally ready to come out and be seen by the world, but my family couldn’t know. I always feel so removed from family functions because my mind tells me I don’t fit.

Anywayyyyy… she has been spending a few days with a friend to process these things a little further. Today, she dropped a note off to me. I honestly cried my eyes out reading it..  BTW, Skyler is just an internet persona. My real name is Kayden, Skyler just seemed a little more playful for the online world lol.

“Dear Kayden,

You took me by surprise when you told me you are transgender. I didn’t know how to react. That is why I needed to take a few days with just [sons name] and I to get my thoughts together. You are the one I want to spend the rest of my life with no matter what you decide to do. You will make a wonderful wife and are a wonderful mother to our son. We are so lucky to have you in our lives. I love you for all that you do and are. I cannot wait until the day we say “I do.”

Love forever and always,

Your Wifey”

Im so touched and so thrilled that she does feel comfortable with me as myself. It makes me even happier that she acknowledged my identity by addressing me by my real name and proper pronouns. I think it’s safe to say she’s staying 🙂

Anonymous

Skylar I’m so proud of you being true to yourself I wish I had the courage to do so also you are so lucky to have a wife or future wife that is going to let you transition and still raise your son I’m so happy for you I loved your story Jasmine hugs and kisses

Michelle Liefde
      Ambassador

Skyler, what wonderful news!  I am very happy for you!  Sounds like she sees you for you!  Congratulations!

Hugs,

Michelle

Anonymous

To thine own self be true and you’re lucky someones going to follow you.

Awesome post an congratulations.

Lisa

🙂

We’re all smiling for you tonight.  Congratulations and hugs to both of you.

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

Skyler,
      Tears of joy at reading this. It gives me hope that one day I might find someone who loves me for ALL of who I am. You are incredibly blessed and I hope you NEVER let her go! I wish you both every happiness as you navigate life’s journey!
      Cyn

Anonymous

Sweetheart,

Your story is amazing, I haven’t quite communicated sufficiently with my SO but what you’ve said here is amazing. I’m glad you girls are going to have  wonderful life together!

Renee Xx

So happy for you Skyler.

Thanks for sharing your story.Gives hope to others in similar circumstances that things can work out.

You are both so lucky to have each other.

Best wishes for a wonderful life together.

love

Bianca

Khloe West
      Duchess

An unbelievable amount of awesome. Congrats!

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Relationship Advice’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?