Tagged: 

• This topic has 27 replies, 24 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Leah.
Viewing 23 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

What an amazing week this has been. I got a new job after months of yuck interviewing in this new weird post(?)-covid world. On the same day my wife asked me if we would benefit from couples counseling and I was super happy about that because we’ve been distant these past many months. I knew it was time to finally have the conversation I’ve been dying to have- to finally be open and honest about Nikki once and for all. 

These past weeks I’ve been unwavering about owning Nikki. For many years I spent a great deal of time and energy drinking and drugging trying to keep her deep down. However, she came out with real force recently- kicking and screaming! 

This morning we had the very rare opportunity of no kids at home. We had a wonderful brunch and came home and I said I needed to tell her something very important. I didn’t prepare much and just let it fly out and cried hard for the first time in forever. 

She was very receptive and had some of the usual questions but not the “are you gay?” variety because I came out as bisexual before we were married and reiterated this a few years ago. Bisexuals seem to need to do this from time to time. Well, in my journey. 

Overall it went REALLY GOOD and we agreed to keep this a constant conversation as it evolves. Baby steps and I need to give her that. We’ve talked all day reaffirming our love. She’s out with her mother right now and just texted she loves me. She’s more than I ever expected. I know this is a lot for a SO to deal with. My biggest fear is over. Now we can move forward with our lives and I’m so very excited. Nikki is here to stay!

Congratulations, Nikki, that is a huge step and such a weight off your shoulders
      Be ready for many many conversations, just be honest, and answer any and all questions, dont push too fast or far, and figure out if she has any boundaries, and honour them.
      So happy for you
      Hugs, Regi👸💕

Congratulations Nikki. I’m glad you finally got it off your chest and that she has been receptive and reaffirmed her love for you! But, in your excitement, don’t forget that this is still going to be difficult for her. So, take it slowly and be patient.  But, sounds like you’re off to a good start!

Well done Nikki! So great to hear it went well.
      Love and hugs, Stephanie 💖

Great news Nikki. It is an enormous weight on any relationship to bear the burden of a secret, hidden self.  Hopefully your truth will begin to open doors to a deeper, more intimate connection with your SO.

Best to you,

Clara

Thank you! It was a wonderful weekend and I already feel so much closer to her not having to “act manly” all the time as I’m no longer hiding this huge secret. Just that little bit- not having to “man up” my personality, my manerisms, my vocal inflection. It’s been thrilling and freeing!

Anonymous
      Lady

Good for you, Nikki!  I hope you can now be your true self to those you love and have them love you back!

*kisses* tara 🙂

Anonymous

My wife found out about my proclivities when we were dating after I got back from Viet Nam in ’68, at first she went along with it for a while. When we were in VA. at Langley AFB we really got into it so far that she went out on a shopping binge and bought me bras, panties – some crotchless, a evening gown and we proceeded to enjoy herself but a bugaboo was waiting in the wings

She got to feeling like she had lesbian tendencies and quit cold leaving me out in the wilderness, years would go by as I attempted to purge myself, my clothes, etc. but I never completely got away from it. We stayed together for 42 years, I loved her unmeasurably and then in 2006 she found out she had colon cancer, she fought it until 2013 when it finally claimed her.

I have not been able to stop my dressing and if anything have increased it, we had a good life and raised 2 wonderful children but in 2000 our son passed away from C.R.E.S.T. syndrome which I believe came from my exposure to Agent Orange, I have PTSD also and my dressing takes me back to better days.

I’m so sorry for your loss. You have wonderful memories and this brings you joy.

Tonya Johnson
      Duchess - Annual

Great news Nikki. I’m happy everything went well for you.

Tonya

Anonymous

Wishing you and your wife all the best, Nikki.

That’s great news Nikki. I am very glad for you.

Alana

Anonymous

So Happy for you Nikki, that took guts! Wishing you good luck on your journey!
      Best,
      Jassy

Good job girl. Just take your time and enjoy it!

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

So happy for you Nikki. Treasure your SO, she must be a special person. Keep the lines of communication open and LISTEN to her and how she feels about all this.
      . . Sandy

Anonymous

Congrats Nikki! What a big step, here’s to many more successful steps. Hugs.

— Abbie 🥰

So great that you told her.  No more worries of getting caught etc.  How great you have a supportive wife. I came out to my wife 2 months ago and she was very supportive. Now I am able to dress mostly panties and bras and a nightie with her being here no more hiding.

Congratulations it will be so much healthier and fun too.

Take it slow bringing Niki out to play. Went through that twice, all went good, then something else caused a argument and my Cding was the cream of the cake. Lost it all and they disrespect me every chance they got because of Sharon.   Just becareful.   Good luck to you both!

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Nikki, that’s so wonderful. I’m so happy for you.

Hugs, Liara

Wonder wonderful news Nikki.   As you mentioned, small steps for present and the world will open for you.   Congratulations to your SO for taking the news so well.

Anonymous

Great news!

I wish I had the courage to do the same, but I suspect that my own wife wouldn’t be as reasonable.

Maybe one day………

Have a wonderful time!

Connie

XXX

Patty Phose
      Duchess

Congratulations on a good outcome so far.

I am so happy for you. I always beleive hobesty is the best thing in a relationship. Also, its always such a relief when a coming out goes well.

Hi Nikki That’s wonderful news, Good for you Honesty between You and your SO is more important than you think. Its one of the corner stones of a long lasting marriage.Now its up to her how she handles it. Its sounds good so far. The other corner stones are communication,Understanding of each others needs and then Compromise. Those four will support most long lasting loving relationships that will last until time runs out

Luv Stephanie

Agreed! It’s been a couple weeks now and we’ve made progress. Baby steps!

Revel
      Baroness

It’s nice to know that your wife has acceptance in her heart, and it went really good. You done the right thing telling her – rather than risk getting caught! I recently told my sibling sister that I’m a CD, and it went so well that I wrote an article about it. You can find it in my articles, or in Hodgepodge.

Thanks for sharing and congratulations, Nikki! All the best. Hugs.

Revel

Leah
      Baroness

that’s awesome Nikki,  glad to her she took it well and hopefully will be supportive and participate with you!

That’s so true! Baby steps. Despite what my overly passionate desire to go full on into this and tell the world! I’ve heard many girls say the same. It’s been with US our whole lives but we must remember this is all new territory for our SO’s a lot of the time. I am incredibly fortunate that she’s an LGBTQ+ ally forever so she’s no stranger to this.

Viewing 23 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?