Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

hi girls. now this topic is more about me than things in general. I want to ask your advice. I am assuming I am not breaking any rules here, its merely peoples opinions I need.

now, this is hard to explain for me and I must admit as I am typing this, that i’m not too sure of the outcome as I am nervous!

I think many of you will know by now that my femme age is 16. dont run away! its not that bad! is it wrong of me, if I ever went out on a excursion as part of a group of cross dressers, for me to want to be a daughter, rather than just being a ‘cross dresser’ . I dont know any other way to put this and i’m sure, others must play a role when they cross dress. just wondering, I know its not much of a topic, but i’m generally curious.

fiona xxx

Hi Fiona!  Are you 16 yrs of age or are your 16 years as a female on top of your male age? If you are really 16 years, you may be in violation of CDH/USA/Canada regulations pertaining to adult content and legality of our site. Please send me a private e-mail with answer…..asap.

Thank you sweetie.

Dame Veronica Graunwolf – Ambassador CDH/TGH

Molly
      Duchess

Hi Fiona.

All jests aside about your actual age… One of the contradictions here is that my experience with 16 year old daughters (3) is that they are always trying desperately hard to convince you that they are older.   What is most scary for a parent is that they often pull it off fairly well and you have to remind yourself when they slip up that they are not, in fact, adults.

So my curiosity is piqued, what would acting like a daughter in this scenario mean for you?

Hugs

Molly

Hi molly. Thanks for your reply. I think the answer is quite simply, to be loved. It’s pathetic, I know, but if you read my article you would realise that I had a short childhood and I suppose I just want it back. With hindsight, I was kinda unsure whether to post this but my heart said I should, so I did  My apologies for any misunderstanding but I firmly believe this site is to address all issues to do with cross dressing

Love Fiona xxx

Molly
          Duchess

Hi Fiona;

Thanks for the reply, and for satisfying my curiosity.    I can identify with a childhood cut short, and the desire to simply be loved unconditionally.  I had, wrongly, assumed that there was a behavioural scenario in your desire to be the daughter, and I couldn’t, for the life of me, figure out what that might be.

I appreciate the desire to express these things, and I really do believe that this is related to the cross dressing, so you have my deepest apologies if I made you feel uncomfortable with my question.

I hope you find such an opportunity to experience this outing.

Hugs

Molly

Veronica! Really!! I’ll answer it here as I’ve nothing to hide.my real male age is 48. I think I’m just about old enough to be here. I would never ever flaunt the rules on here. Only my femme age is 16. Nothing else 😁

Kisses, Fiona xxx

I can’t say my childhood was cut short, but I can’t say my parents knew how to be either warm or fuzzy.

hi girls xx. I just knew in my heart that this topic would cause issues, my head on the other hand said ‘just go for it’ next time, I shall listen to my heart, not my head!!!

fiona xxx

Now I have to be honest here. Fiona, you want to be a 16 year old girl or do you only fantasise about it instead. I know about Crossdressing, but this just seems a little odd to me, just saying is all.

[quote quote=134577]hi girls xx. I just knew in my heart that this topic would cause issues, my head on the other hand said ‘just go for it’ next time, I shall listen to my heart, not my head!!!

fiona xxx

[/quote]
      No right and no wrongs as far as I am concerned, I knew what you meant and understand it. Maybe a little harder on your SO as not only has she to accept your CrossDressing but also to get to a point where she has to treat you as a teenager within the process. If she can manage it then massive respect from me. Going with your Head was fine, you were only being true to Fiona

Lacey x

[quote quote=134578]Now I have to be honest here. Fiona, you want to be a 16 year old girl or do you only fantasise about it instead. I know about Crossdressing, but this just seems a little odd to me, just saying is all.

[/quote]
      hi Victoria-rose. this is the very reason my heart said dont do it! I knew people would question it as it does sound bizarre.

my reasoning behind it from a cross dressing point of view is, I like younger looking clothes, I am young at heart, despite being 48 yrs young, i’m like a big kid at heart, my wife says i’ll never grow up! people do cross dress at all ages, even far from their natural age. true, 16 does seem kinda young, but its my outlook. im daft, silly, love having fun, sometimes go over the top, but does that make me bad?

this topic for me and my femme age has been a thorn in my side from day one, I knew that some people would not like it but I am honest, I like to admit and tell people things about me so everyone knows where they stand. I couldn’t keep this away from my friends and other members on here, that would have been  disloyal, misleading and downright wrong. I respect you all, through and through, no, in fact, I love you all to bits, no matter what people think of me, I have no malice, only pure friendship and love. thankyou.

fiona xxxx

Hi Fiona, I do understand what you are saying.  It is a fun fantasy.  To be so young and pretty, with the attitude to match.  Then there is the world of all the pretty girly things to wear.  In a group traveling as someone’s daughter would bring you the protected status of same.  I love to get into role play when I go out, it is more fun if others play with you.  So if it happens, why not enjoy!

hi Jennifer 🙂 . phew!!! at last! someone understands! to be fair, everyone is entitled to their opinions, that’s exactly why I post things in the first place. Jennifer, you have just explained it in a far better way than I could, thankyou xx

fiona xxx

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?