Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

hi

It night not be the same for everyone but I would love to have a full on crossdressing experience just to see whether or not I was born in the wrong body.

the whole thing like makeup hair dresses shoes and just the ability to look and feel feminine

Eva Marie……hi sweetie!  Go for it girl……..rent a dress and shoes and wig and go for the gusto!  I sure you will be pleased with the results.

Good luck…….Lady Veronica

Gina Angelo
      Ambassador

And there is many ways to do that. Find atF transformation service or find a local TG/CD group for help

But Zi hear you, the full experience can make your thoughts more clear. I know it did mine. Once I saw Gima in full hair, makeup, clothes – I never looked back

Anonymous

Hi Eva Marie.  I remember having similar thought years ago.  I went for it and now years later so happy I did.   It’s an exciting and exhilarating time when you start developing the woman in you.  So happy for you.  Please keep in touch and let us know how it goes!!!  Z

Anonymous

Evamarie,  you should just go for it  – I did after just dressing at home in secret for years. I booked a makeover and went to a club after as a woman. Best thing ever, felt amazing being out in a skirt. That was my full on experience – even if you don’t go out you’ll not regret it!

We are in southern Ohio. My wife does mine. I’m sure for a small fee she could make a pretty woman.  Don’t know where you are but for a bigger fee we may be able to come to you.

I feel the same way. I have to say though; your profile picture is absolutely gorgeous. I think you will look great fully done up.

Patty Phose
      Duchess

My dressing kind of began at 4 with stockings and pantyhose often worn with an oversized short that looked like a short dress. I would borrow some way too large heels and go prancing around showing off my pretty legs.

By the time I was 17, I had been buying my own pantyhose for years. Then I began buying and wearing women’s short shorts and shoes. With my shiy tan sheer to waist pantyhose,. I loved how my legs looked so much better and sexier.

I liked to wear those outfits out to go shopping for more of them. Then I met a girl who was surprised I didn’t wear more women’s clothing items. She thought I might like them. The she got me to dress fully fem for a Halloween party. I absolutely loved it. That began my adventure into crossdressing or being a transvestite as it was seemingly called back then.

I never felt I was the wrong gender. I just love the clothes and how they make me look and feel. Give it a try, Maybe you can find a transformation service like Femme Fever on Long Island in you area, Or maybe you can hook up with some locals.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?