Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Kelly Lee
      Duchess - Annual

Just to mess with people I did yesterday to go to vote in provincial election as Kelly (see my gallery for samples of what I look like) but with my very male name and picture id (since Kelly can’t vote 🙂 ).
      I ended up disappointed,  no one reacted even the slightest. Not even the older lady who checked my photo id did as much as flinch at me.

(no, I have no plans or interest in gong full time Kelly so I’m not interested in any permanent stuff like official name change or so).

/kt

Anonymous

Mostly what they check on the ID is the address. Rarely do they check the image

Why did you want to as you say “mess with people”?

What was your goal?

Did you want to make a clerk trying to do his/her job difficult.

And what if the clerk did question it. And wanted to speak with a supervisor. Then what?

Peta Mari
        Lady

My thoughts exactly.

Kelly Lee
        Duchess - Annual

I guess I was interested in getting some kind of reaction, good or bad, or at least a second look, slight surprise or so but I got nothing at all.

-kt

Ontario is probably one of the more progressive places in North America, at least the more built up parts anyway, so unless you’re out in the sticks where they’re more likely to know you it probably won’t matter. I live in a small town so I’ve not been brave enough to try to vote en femme, especially since I live within walking distance of the town hall. 

Christine

Sometimes we WANT to make an impression but fail to realize that passing in everyday wear may not get much of a response. Consider it a success. Sometimes the best compliment is nobody batting an eye.

Anonymous
      Lady

You “pass” very well and unless you were made up as Harley Quinn I can understand why you didn’t get any reactions… consider yourself lucky.

Wanting reactions, good or bad, from the public is a need of validation which you got by not getting any reactions.

Anonymous

[postquote quote=649977]

That is the reaction one should want… no reaction at all, just let people be who they are.

Patty Phose
      Duchess

My first times out when I was 17, I was very nervous and chickened out many times before I did it. I figured everyone would notice this guy dressed like a girl. When I finally got the nerve, I got close enough to people where I could be seen but not touched.

No one really seemed to notice. That gave me more nerve and confidence. I began getting closer and closer to people. I walked among them and went into stores looking at the pantyhose, shoes, bras panties and other girly things. it was a huge deal when I bought my first pantyhose.

I was pretty sure I got looks from time to time but no one said anything to me. That all changed when one day while picking out pantyhose, a girl told me I had great legs, asked what pantyhose I was wearing and were they what I was buying. That was my first recognition for sure that I was en femme and wearing pantyhose. I panicked, put down the pantyhose and ran off. I was so freaked, I swore I would never do that again. A few day later i got dressed and went back and rescued the pantyhose I left behind.

I had been disappointed that I was out dressed and no one seemed to notice or make remarks or comments. I got bolder seeing how far I could go before I got a reaction. When I knew, I panicked. It didn’t stop me though. I kept going, getting bolder and doing more adventurous things.

I did get complimented again on having nice legs, nice shoes and did get asked about the pantyhose I was wearing and buying. I was even politely notified on a few occasions about runs in my pantyhose.

I guess the more you push the bold aspects of dressing and going out, the closer you will get to being noticed and be involved in personal encounters.

Well, in my State, at my age I’m allowed to vote by mail so I guess I’ll never get to experience what it’s like to show up en femme at a polling place!

However, you did give me an idea. My ballot requires a “witness signature” and I’m always scrambling around to find someone who will sign as witness. I wonder if I’d get charged with voter fraud if I used my left hand and signed “Camryn Occasionnel” on the witness line?

Kelly Lee
        Duchess - Annual

Well, I could done vote by mail but with the voting station along our usual walk path it’s easier to just do it in person.

/kt

Hi Kelly weather you went out to mess with people or not you wemt out theres the key to this congrats on another win in the girly side of life ..

Stephanie

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

I think I know how you feel. You are out presenting as a female with your male ID and at least you want a short discussion about your choice of dress.
      I had one yesterday afternoon, My daughter’s old friend stopped in to drop off my grand daughter (she is almost 40 and I am over 60). After we had talked for a minute I stood and asked her what she thought, displaying my mode of dress that day (I had on a floral top and floral leggings). I had to ask her about this, she was not going to volonteer any comment (she was told a couple of months back about my CD0). She told me ‘good for you’, then told me that unless your top and leggings matched you should either wear a solid color for the leggings or the top, so I thanked her for the comment. I then spent a couple of minutes describing what I am planning for my upcoming HS class reunion. I am planning on coloring my nails in a couple of shades of purple or violet and coloring my hair with purple highlights and wearing a black and purple dress. Then I showed her the dress. She told me that should go very well together and wished me well on the occasion.
      MADE MY DAY
      . Cassie

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?