Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

I find it funny how someone you you not know oe barely know can tell you how to live your life as if they are experts on your whole entire life from when you were born and they know better than you on what you should do in your life.

The real fact is that the person that can tell you what you should do is so bored with there own life where they feel the need to live your life and instruct you on what they want you to do.

I believe there life is so boring that they need to live your life with there thoughts and actions.

Live your life the way you need and want as you are the owner of it and you know what you feel and need to do to make your self happy and comfortble

Hi everyone,  I’m Donna and yes I am new here and new to any support forms for CD / TH.

I hope to make new friends and the first support on my jurny.

MY name is Donna May and I send my hug to all that are here

You make some very good points! Welcome to the site love and kisses Shannon xx

hi Donna May I like what your saying we should all strive for happiness with what we do how we dress and who we are. In my opinion we could be more kind and respecting of others and their feelings. My name is Liz (dizzy lizzy) and hugs rite back at ya girl.

Well said Donna!!!! Welcome to the site!!!

Love and hugs

Lanna💋

Anonymous

well said welcome to the site

Hi Donna, read your profile. So sorry your wife can not see the therapeutic value some of us get through crossdressing. I dress about 60/40 female/male. My wife is OK but she NEEDS to see her husband in male clothing. I still do all the chores as Jim, but I am so relaxed when I dress. Chores compound themselves, like today, I removed the mower deck from my rider to load a sickle bar mower we sold on my trailer. I sold my ac/dc welder a few weeks ago(downsizing to move). Last week the right bracket was broken and I had to get out the Gas welder to fix it. This week the left bracket broke, had to braze that side today. Seems like nothing is easy in my male world. When I dress all I care about is how I look. I can fully relax! Sorry for rambling on and on.

Jimi Hendrix said, “When it’s time for me to die, It’s me that’s gonna die, so let me live my life the way I want to.” or something like that from ‘If the 6 turned out to be 9’.

Take it ever so slowly hun, she may come around.

no matter how hard you try you cant change some people to think the way you do or accept you for who you are I feel so relaxed and confortable in my female clothes but tring to convince anyone else that I feel better this way doesn’t go over well most of all not many wives for whatever there reasons they say things like I want the man I married well guess what you aint the woman I married either oh well hope it all works out for you Donna xoxoxo love ya girl.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?