• This topic has 18 replies, 12 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by J J.
Viewing 13 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Nao Nao
      Lady

Hi! I just registered this account!
      I’m living in dubai and I am Japanese.  I want to make some friends cross dressers

Hi Nao,

Welcome to CDH.  It’s nice to meet you.
      Alice

Anonymous

Well we are glad to have you welcome to the site

Hi Nao Nao welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you, we are like one big happy family on here so don’t be shy come on in and join the family, I’m sure you will find lots of friends on here, I’m sorry i can’t meet up with you for a coffee ☕ I’m in the UK, I’ve often fancied going to Japan for a vacation maybe i might get there sometime in the future,

Hugs Rozalyn X 💋

Hello Nao Nao welcome to CDH glad you have shared a part of who you are and found us and made the step to become part of a family that is welcoming, understanding, compassionate, and supportive. While we are all similar and have many of the same desires we all differ on our goals or public expression and or level of personal experiences. I encourage you to explore the many forums, topics, polls and member biographies found here as there are a wide range of members all over the spectrum of feminine expression or those on the path to transition and those that have. There are also links to websites that have products and services that may help you on your own personal path of acceptance and self expression. Ultimately it is a place home or world were you can feel feel comfortable and confident in who you are as being who you truly are as your authentic self of you being a man, a woman, or expressing your feminine desires feelings and or qualities. Glad you are here and have made a choice to accept this part of yourself and you are sharing a part of your authentic self it ultimately lifts some of the burden that you may be feeling which many of us have carried what seems like a lifetime I am glad you have made the step. Welcome!

Hugs April

Hi Nao Nao nice to meet you and happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here..  As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also..  Girl there is a wealth of knowledge here to access and learn from as many ladies tell there stories about there journeys down there femme path in life ..  So when you get comfortable with us please join in with a story or two about the life and times of Nao  Nao as she travels down her own girly path in life..  Now as for making friends here there are so many ladies here from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with and best of all we all are just a simple click away..  Like myself girlfriend im in Montana USA just a hop and a skip away from you ha ha ..  Just do us a little favor and return to your profile page and fill in some more please as this is how we get to know you better thanks .. So again girlfriend nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime..

Stephanie Bass

Hi Nao Nao, great to have you here with all of us girls. The more the merrier hope we can chat some time honey

Nao Nao
        Lady

Hi Michell!

thank you for your message

Hi Nao Nao

Welcome to CDH, a warm and welcoming family.
      Here you can freely exchange yours
      opinions and your ideas about being CD without being bullied, as too often happens within the world outside of CDH (family, friends, girlfriends, wives, boyfriends, husbands) too often do not recognize our need to dress feminine or masculine.
      Enjoy your time with us!

XOXOX from Italy 🇮🇹
      Greta ❤️

Nao Nao
        Lady

Thank you Greta!

I will enjoy xxx💕

こんにちは!

Hugs & kisses,
      W.

Roberta Broussard
      Duchess - Annual

Hi Nao, Welcome to CDH. Its a wonderful place to make new friends. Also a very good place to share your feelings and possibly offer help to others.

Hi Nao Nao. I am only 3 days newer than you are and trust me everyone here has your back and will only give you support. It has been an amazing 3 days for me as I feel more comfortable wearing my women’s clothes every day now because of the support I am getting on this site. I am a private dresser as I live in the country near a village and it is about as redneck as Jeff Foxworthy is but I do love wearing my panties bra and nylons under my man clothes when I go out in public.
      Just let her come out and don’t suppress her like I did for so many years. You will be surprised how good you feel.
      Sara xoxo

Nao Nao
        Lady

Thank you for your message Sara

l don’t know where you live but it’s good what you want to do!!

J J
      Lady

Welcome,

It is good to have world views around here, so please post often. I am curious about CD life in such a country as Dubai. Please be careful as it does not seem to as free and open minded about dress then here in California.

Nao Nao
        Lady

Thank you JJ

actually I don’t go anywhere wearing like cross dressing now yet  but I m sure I will

I live on the prairies in Canada in a country setting with Mother Nature as my neighbor. I dress in the privacy of my home but do wear my female underwear under my man clothes when I go out.
      Enjoy your journey as I am Nao Nao
      Sara
      PS: I just requested your friendship and hope you accept and don’t be afraid to message me either private or public.

J J
      Lady

[postquote quote=690279]
      The big cites like Winnipeg and Calgary seem pretty modern and open, but out in small town Canada, just like small town USA I imagine it would be hard to be out in public. i have shopped and dressed to a limited degree  in Vancouver and found it accepting. I live in coastal California, so going out is not much of an issue.

BTW, my wife and I just drove through Calgary and I thought the western fringe of the plains quite beautiful.

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?