Viewing 15 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi, I’m Dani.

That’s the first time I’ve said that! Written it, but you know what I mean. I used to play around with some basic dressing when I was younger and then kind of just… stopped.

I’ve recently come to realize that exploring this lifestyle and getting to know who I am as Dani has been a big part of what’s missing in my life. I’ve been spending the last few days shopping and I am insanely excited for things to start arriving.

It’s never too late to start for us, is it?

Leonara
      Ambassador

Dani, you have come to the right website where we offer support and friendship.. please take advantage of our forums an please reach out to me vie personal message (PM) I would like to share our CD journey together.. Regards, Leonara

Welcome Dani, indeed you’re never too old to get in touch with and start living your true self. Have fun on your new journey and know that this community of wonderful ladies is here for support, advice and especially for sharing your experiences with so settle in and don’t be shy! ❤️

*** Kayla ***

Thank you so much, Kayla. And congrats on being a Featured Member, how exciting!

Tara Ryan
      Lady

Hi Dani,

Welcome, it is lovely to meet you, I hope you make lots of new friends here.

Enjoy your new journey, shopping is really exciting isn’t it?  I am happy to chat, please feel free to message me.

Tara.

Nope – never too late! Part of a good beginning, I think, is keeping connected to this site. All the best!
      Kisses,
      Fredrika

Hi Dani nice meeting you  and so happy you chose us here at CDH to start your life again with .. So as a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also.. Please look around and enjoy all we are about here giving support and a big girly shoulder to hold onto as you climb this bumpy road we all travel .. There is a wealth of knowledge here to tap into so go ahead girl tap away he he .. Everyone here is very supportive and accepting of all who step thru these doors so find your easy chair sit relax and kick your heels off  enjoy the ride girl its a blast .. Read the forums and posts and when comfortable with us please join in with some comments to these ladies ite not like we bite  well a few girls do be careful (ha ha ) just kidding have fun girl hugs ..

Stephanie Bass

Thank you so much, Stephanie. There is so much knowledge and support here, I’m so glad I found this place.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Dani  welcome, express yourself with complete confinance. Here our ladies are so understanding and very supportive. Meet with some of them and enjoy their help and most of all  acceptance to  make your time here such a wonderful experience. Making friendships is so much fun and know there’s always someone here to talk to and to listen when needed.  Happy to meet you and hope to see you sometime here soon.   Hugs

Stephanie 🌹

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome Dani.

Hugs, Liara

Brielle
      Lady

Welcome Dani, nice to hear from you!

Brie

A big warm welcome to CDH Dani and I’m excited for your excitement, you go girl!

Leonara
      Ambassador

Welcome Dani to the CDH Website where we offer friendship and support… please take advantage of the very informative forums… please read my profile and I hope we can be friends…Regards, Leonara

Hi Dani,

Welcome to CDH.  Enjoy your new purchases!

Alice

Hi Dani, and welcome! You are right on the mark! I have discovered that when I am Paulette it opens up a whole new world which is gentler and full of love. I just wish more men could get in touch with their femmine side. I suspect the world would be a much better place. Hugs, Paulette

Dani it’s never too late to start on this journey to explore this part of who you are. And the feeling you get when you order clothes online and wait for them to come is absolutely AMAZING! It’s even better when stuff starts arriving.

Hugs,
      Esme

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Dani

It sure is never too late! Enjoy that excitement as your things start coming in, and then trying them on!🤯 It’s the best feeling!

Welcome!

💕Lara

Chrissy Simpson
      Duchess - Annual

Hello and Welcome Dani.  Enjoy the forums here and making friends along with your new attire that will be arriving soon.  Have a great day, and Happy Easter.

Chrissy

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Dani,

Welcome to our amazing CrossDresserHeaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrosDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

=========== Link to our public Chat room   ==============

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/chat/

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?