Tagged: fully dress time
- April 30, 2021 at 5:13 pm #486063Kelli MarloweParticipantRegistered On: August 4, 2020Topics: 9Replies: 70Has thanked: 817 timesBeen thanked: 402 times
I know there will be a wide variance on this topic, depending on work and presence of others in household. for myself, I’d estimate 15-18 hours per week.Sounded like a lot till I realized about 1/2 of that is multitasking, that is, working while dressed
- May 17, 2021 at 6:39 am #492955Rachel MLadyRegistered On: September 3, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 66Has thanked: 368 timesBeen thanked: 255 times
I have adolescent aged kids don’t know about my femme side so I rarely get the opportunity to fully dressed and with makeup. I used to get fully dressed about 3-4 times a year when no one was home but zero since the beginning of the pandemic. I partially dress about two hours a week. I guess I will have to wait until I am emptied nested before I get more time to dress. Hmmm, by that time can I still wear all my pretty dresses or will have to settle for granny cardigans and well below the knee pleated skirts or something that go well with a Cane/walker?
- May 17, 2021 at 5:44 am #492945Wendy SwiftLadyRegistered On: May 11, 2020Topics: 5Replies: 498Has thanked: 419 timesBeen thanked: 2145 times
For me, not enough !! On weekends I try to get the house chores out of the way quickly so it frees up my time to be Wendy. During weekdays I have to work, but we are still working from home so once in a while I take an “extended lunch break” to transform into Wendy, but it isn’t often that I do this.
I do however underdress often, and I remain underdressed for the whole day.
- May 17, 2021 at 5:43 am #492943Bettylou CoxDuchessRegistered On: May 26, 2019Topics: 21Replies: 2217Has thanked: 4563 timesBeen thanked: 8151 times
I expect that word “totally” to cause issues for most of us, myself included. For me, it is two full days a week: makeup, forms and jewelry. But I start every day in a dress, and I spend at least 4 days a week in a dress or skirt all day. If you consider my drab wear (GV jeans and a ladies’ tee or top) as crossdressed, then the answer would be all day every day. Even my shoes are ladies’ flats or sneakers when in drab.
- May 17, 2021 at 4:41 am #492929Birel GalanodelLadyRegistered On: May 3, 2020Topics: 14Replies: 149Has thanked: 403 timesBeen thanked: 701 times
For me, the word, “totally” brings my number of hours down to practically nothing. I have only totally dressed a few times with makeup, wig, the whole works. That being said, I get my needed feminine fix from underdressing 24/7. And when I get home from work or on weekends, I throw on a pair of short shorts or maybe a skirt until bed time. So, for me, I partially dress a lot, but very rarely totally dress.
- May 14, 2021 at 6:38 pm #492183Tina QLadyRegistered On: April 14, 2021Topics: 14Replies: 78Has thanked: 353 timesBeen thanked: 436 times
Right now I underdress at work. I dress for sleeping. I am hoping to tell my son in a week (timing). I have been buying less provocative clothing lately to hopefully increase my dress time in the evenings and weekends.
My wife would have to approve as I know my daughter is okay with it and my son comes out of his room for food but stays in there most of the time. I believe he would be okay with it as well.
Like many of our wives, it will be a tough sell.
- May 14, 2021 at 5:23 pm #492166Rayna CarlianDuchessRegistered On: March 4, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 217Has thanked: 364 timesBeen thanked: 657 times
on average.. TOTALLY crossdressed? none…
I went to DCR and spent 4 straight days dressed.
I also went to lunch a couple of days later with a friend that totaled 4 hours.
This bumped my recent average up a lot.
But prior to this? I didn’t dress FULLLY since February, where I sat in a hotel for an evening while eating ice cream watching Netflix dressed… Before that? probably 4 hours all of December. Before that an evening out in October… Not a prolific dresser this one… Maybe my recent weekend will bring it out more.
- May 3, 2021 at 2:15 pm #487275Pumped ForheelsLadyRegistered On: November 22, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 83Has thanked: 2 timesBeen thanked: 292 times
I got dressed last evening about 5PM. Had dinner with my wife, and watch a movie. I wore my Roanyer breast plate, hip pads, pantyhose, a bright red very low cut V-neck, short bodycon dress and a pair of taupe heels with gold accents. About midnight I stripped, but put on a 38DDD bra, water balloon forms, a tight tank top and panties and slept in that out fit. Woke up this morning about 7:30, visited with my wife while she got ready for work, then hit the internet for a while, then showered about 10 AM. I had some stuff to do in the garage, so panties, woman’s jeans and a plain t-shirt. Then made lunch for my wife and visited with her until she had to go back to work. Gotta take a nap after work, so strip and put on my Roanyer breast plate and a low cut pullover and panties and nap for an hour. Got up and pulled on a pair of women’s shorts and heels and did some housework, took and break and am here for a while, but I need to go back out to the garage for a bit, so back the the jeans and t-shirt. I am not sure what I will wear tonight, but I have a feeling for skinny jeans, my Nine West knee high stiletto heel boots, the breast plate and same pullover top as earlier.
- May 3, 2021 at 7:57 am #487133
- May 3, 2021 at 7:37 am #487120helenmarieLadyRegistered On: August 1, 2018Topics: 9Replies: 150Has thanked: 6 timesBeen thanked: 425 times
Hello Kelli, Yes like the other girls it depends on what I am doing that week. But on average it is about 70 hours, usually 2 full days a week, & 2 evenings a wek. I am hoping to do more now as I have told the neighbours about my CD, so will be able to go in the garden more fully dressed. May be able to go out to shops a well.
- May 2, 2021 at 5:22 pm #486918Holly GoodrichLadyRegistered On: April 19, 2021Topics: 33Replies: 88Has thanked: 253 timesBeen thanked: 588 times
- May 3, 2021 at 7:45 am #487124AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 2Replies: 344Has thanked: 810 timesBeen thanked: 1066 times
- May 2, 2021 at 4:47 am #486649
- May 2, 2021 at 4:40 am #486646Paula FDuchessRegistered On: August 7, 2019Topics: 15Replies: 1205Has thanked: 17595 timesBeen thanked: 4755 times
I really don’t give it much thought. At work, our uniforms are unisex style, unless I buy my own slacks, but they must be cargo style. The good thing is that I am always underdressed at work.
At home, what work I know how to do on the car is done in drab, house maintenance and mowing the property are also done in drab, but always underdressed then too.
I almost hate putting on ‘those clothes’, but sometimes there no choice for outer wear. But there will come a time when there is only one style of clothing to keep track of.
- This reply was modified 1 month ago by Paula F.
- May 1, 2021 at 10:12 am #486366Stephanie KennedyPrincessRegistered On: March 15, 2019Topics: 13Replies: 863Has thanked: 5587 timesBeen thanked: 3455 times
Hi Kelli The only time I am not in some type of fem clothing is when i am showering. I stopped worrying about it when I am at home I just mix and match. I do take the time when out running errands and shopping I want to look good but some days the LOOK gets to me. So i just dress a little less feminine sorta androgynous. My wife prefers that look when out. If you are asking how often I take the time to fully get dolled up, really not much time at all any more. It seems i am just too busy. That’s not Good.
- May 1, 2021 at 9:42 am #486354StephanieLoveRegistered On: September 27, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 7Has thanked: 9 timesBeen thanked: 15 times
I work from home yet still have to occasionally have to go to a job site or the supply house, so I’d say I’m dressed enfemme 80+% of the time. I dress casual at home most of the time but I love to get dolled up every Sunday when I go to my local Farmer’s Market. I’ve been doing it for years, in fact it is where I really began “coming out.” I’ve had numerous women, and a few men, compliment me on either my outfit or, from men, my courage in expressing myself. I live in a very progressive town in West Sonoma County in northern California and am blessed with understanding and compassionate neighbors.
- May 1, 2021 at 8:08 am #486315Celeste StarreLadyRegistered On: June 26, 2018Topics: 40Replies: 1029Has thanked: 304 timesBeen thanked: 3461 times
First you need to explain what you mean by totally cross dressed. Do you mean wearing a dress,full undies,heels,make up and jewelry,etc. etc. or do you just mean wearing women’s clothing? The former varies by mood the latter would be anytime except in the shower.
- May 1, 2021 at 7:00 am #486287SherriBaronessRegistered On: July 27, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 43Has thanked: 33 timesBeen thanked: 158 times
- May 1, 2021 at 6:35 am #486268Gabriela RomaniManaging AmbassadorRegistered On: January 11, 2021Topics: 123Replies: 188Has thanked: 163 timesBeen thanked: 931 times
I only dress whenever I can have at least a couple of days for myself, and those times I dress pretty much all the time.
Underdressing doesn’t do anything for me, it is an “all or nothing” thing.
- May 1, 2021 at 6:30 am #486266rebekka mooreLadyRegistered On: January 7, 2017Topics: 85Replies: 992Has thanked: 580 timesBeen thanked: 2218 times
In my form of dress, everyday. I work from home (for now), so I’m always in gurl jeans, underwear, hose or “socklets”, and womans loafers/flats.
I still have to wear guy shirts, my SO works from home too!
- May 1, 2021 at 6:21 am #486260DonnaLadyRegistered On: January 17, 2021Topics: 81Replies: 1071Has thanked: 7259 timesBeen thanked: 3941 times
- May 1, 2021 at 5:29 am #486241Pumped ForheelsLadyRegistered On: November 22, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 83Has thanked: 2 timesBeen thanked: 292 times
I just retired a couple months ago, so it has been often. Some days, if the weather has been crappy, it might be all day. How much time in a week? 40+ hours I would guess. Most evenings about dinner time I get dressed and hit the bed about midnight, so six hours almost every day, plus a few hours here and their during the day.
- May 1, 2021 at 6:01 am #486250Kelli MarloweLadyRegistered On: August 4, 2020Topics: 9Replies: 70Has thanked: 817 timesBeen thanked: 402 times
I seldom can get a full day, except in winter, if we get a major snowstorm, then I know no one is apt to appear at my home except the snowplow guy, who just does his job and motors off to the next driveway. no such storms this year, dammit!
- May 1, 2021 at 5:26 am #486239Charlotte WalkerDuchessRegistered On: April 18, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 222Has thanked: 890 timesBeen thanked: 669 times
- May 1, 2021 at 5:14 am #486235
- May 1, 2021 at 3:54 am #486212Grace ScarlettBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: February 16, 2021Topics: 85Replies: 1821Has thanked: 6499 timesBeen thanked: 10200 times
- May 1, 2021 at 3:30 am #486203MikalaRegistered On: April 11, 2021Topics: 0Replies: 77Has thanked: 433 timesBeen thanked: 295 times
Every week night as soon as I get home, shower and Mikala comes out. Weekend about 20 hours in total about 40 hours a week. I do also take as much of Mikala to work as I can get away with.
- May 1, 2021 at 3:11 am #486196Alison AndersonDuchessRegistered On: October 15, 2018Topics: 8Replies: 484Has thanked: 302 timesBeen thanked: 1981 times
Such a simple question, but such a complicated answer.
A lot depends on what “fully” means. And whether we are talking about the current situation during the pandemic, or before.
During the pandemic, I have been spending a vast majority of my time en femme. But sometimes if I’m home, I might not have on my wig, or have on any makeup. If I have to run out for a quick errand in male mode, I may be wearing everything women’s clothing. If it’s cold enough, I may even have my breast forms on under a coat or sweatshirt. When on a video call, I might put on a sweatshirt over a feminine top, which hides the breast forms as well, or wear a stealth women’s top and just be careful in not showing that I have the forms on. I have been sleeping in a nightgown and my forms (they are sleep safe). If I go for a walk, I’ll just put on a bit of beard cover and go out en femme. If I’m going shopping I’ll have on a feminine mask but no makeup. I probably have my wig on over half the time, even at home after coming back from my walk. So except for religious services and showers, I may be dressed in some form for 160 out of 168 hours some weeks.
Before the pandemic, I would change into women’s clothing in the evenings, and generally sleep in them, and change back before work the next day. This would have been about 8-9 hours a day, 7 days a week, but a lot would have been while sleeping. But there would rarely be makeup or breastforms involved. Additionally, I would spend another 2-3 hours on Saturdays and about 6 hours on Sundays when I would take a walk through my neighborhood, and stay dressed unless there was somewhere to go.
- May 1, 2021 at 3:05 am #486189Marcellette LavalBaronessRegistered On: February 1, 2021Topics: 3Replies: 104Has thanked: 311 timesBeen thanked: 527 times
In an ‘average’ week – zero. Opportunities for being totally crossdressed come around about once a month for me. Partial dressing usually involves wearing lipstick and some heels and I get the opportunity to do that 2-3 times a week.
- May 1, 2021 at 2:56 am #486185Heather MeganLadyRegistered On: May 15, 2020Topics: 4Replies: 47Has thanked: 155 timesBeen thanked: 230 times
For at least the past year since I’ve been working from home I’d say I’m about 95% of my time dressed. If I’m going out ill dress up more, but if I’m just at home or at work it’s typically at the very least a house dress or casual skirt
- April 30, 2021 at 5:59 pm #486086T.J. ByronDuchessRegistered On: October 18, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 375Has thanked: 4240 timesBeen thanked: 1589 times
- April 30, 2021 at 5:45 pm #486081Diana MorganLadyRegistered On: February 22, 2021Topics: 8Replies: 681Has thanked: 4526 timesBeen thanked: 2141 times
- April 30, 2021 at 5:41 pm #486076Sandy JaysonDuchessRegistered On: September 29, 2019Topics: 23Replies: 531Has thanked: 1082 timesBeen thanked: 2436 times
At this point I spend a minimum of 14 hrs dressed. Most weeks I can add 3 to 5 hrs on one of my days off. If I have the opportunity to dress the entire day I can add 10 hrs. I guess on the average I am dressed about 20 hrs.
- April 30, 2021 at 5:24 pm #486068GenevïéveLadyRegistered On: July 28, 2020Topics: 30Replies: 1342Has thanked: 11452 timesBeen thanked: 5540 times
I’m in Gen mode about 120 hours a week. 🥰
Not ‘Totally’ blinged up…. but in Gen mode NTL. Brings me much happiness… 🥰 That’s the goal is it not ???
I’m just a ‘Cuddly ‘ girl chill’n out in my comfies and sipping on a few Martinis. Life is Good… Can’t get much better than this… 😊
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.