Viewing 28 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I know there will be a wide variance on this topic, depending on work and presence of others in household. for myself, I’d estimate 15-18 hours per week.Sounded like a lot till I realized about 1/2 of that is multitasking, that is, working while dressed

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

At this point I spend a minimum of 14 hrs dressed. Most weeks I can add 3 to 5 hrs on one of my days off. If I have the opportunity to dress the entire day I can add 10 hrs. I guess on the average I am dressed about 20 hrs.
      Sandy

Anonymous

I estimate 20 – 30 hrs p.w. includes  1-2 days totally dressed (weekends) and a few evenings.

Certainly never enough!

Diana

Anonymous

Totally dolled up 8-15 hrs / week.
      Not totally partially dressed , 8-10.
      If Moma not home…all day / night!!
      Retired, do as I wish…
      Dr.T.J.

For at least the past year since I’ve been working from home I’d say I’m about 95% of my time dressed. If I’m going out ill dress up more,  but if I’m just at home or at work it’s typically at the very least a house dress or casual skirt

In an ‘average’ week – zero.  Opportunities for being totally crossdressed come around about once a month for me.  Partial dressing usually involves wearing lipstick and some heels and I get the opportunity to do that 2-3 times a week.

Marcellette

Im guesstimating,here, but about 35?unlees you count in bed(always in a nighty and panties), then it jumps to 85 hours
        Hugs, Regi💕💖

Such a simple question, but such a complicated answer.

A lot depends on what “fully” means.  And whether we are talking about the current situation during the pandemic, or before.

During the pandemic, I have been spending a vast majority of my time en femme.  But sometimes if I’m home, I might not have on my wig, or have on any makeup.  If I have to run out for a quick errand in male mode, I may be wearing everything women’s clothing.  If it’s cold enough, I may even have my breast forms on under a coat or sweatshirt.  When on a video call, I might put on a sweatshirt over a feminine top, which hides the breast forms as well, or wear a stealth women’s top and just be careful in not showing that I have the forms on.  I have been sleeping in a nightgown and my forms (they are sleep safe).  If I go for a walk, I’ll just put on a bit of beard cover and go out en femme.  If I’m going shopping I’ll have on a feminine mask but no makeup.  I probably have my wig on over half the time, even at home after coming back from my walk.  So except for religious services and showers, I may be dressed in some form for 160 out of 168 hours some weeks.

Before the pandemic, I would change into women’s clothing in the evenings, and generally sleep in them, and change back before work the next day.  This would have been about 8-9 hours a day, 7 days a week, but a lot would have been while sleeping.  But there would rarely be makeup or breastforms involved.  Additionally, I would spend another 2-3 hours on Saturdays and about 6 hours on Sundays when I would take a walk through my neighborhood, and stay dressed unless there was somewhere to go.

Hi Kelli,
      Every week night as soon as I get home, shower and Mikala comes out. Weekend about 20 hours in total about 40 hours a week. I do also take as much of Mikala to work as I can get away with.
      Hugg’s
      Mikala xxxx.

Anonymous

Hi..

taking away work and sleep….graces average week is around 80 – 90  hours fully dressed

Grace x

Between 7 and 9 hours.

I wish it were 24/7 though.

Diane

Hi Kelly
      Just over 40 hours a week. I work from home and SO also works. Most of week days I’m alone until 4pm.

Hugs Charlotte

Pumped
      Lady

I just retired a couple months ago, so it has been often. Some days, if the weather has been crappy, it might be all day.  How much time in a week? 40+ hours I would guess. Most evenings about dinner time I get dressed and hit the bed about midnight, so six hours almost every day, plus a few hours here and their during the day.

I seldom can get a full day, except in winter, if we get a major snowstorm, then I know no one is apt to appear at my home except the snowplow guy, who just does his job and motors off to the next driveway. no such storms this year, dammit!

Anonymous

counting underdressed 24 hours days 7 days a week rest of time around 60 hours a week.

Becka
      Lady

In my form of dress, everyday. I work from home (for now), so I’m always in gurl jeans, underwear, hose or “socklets”, and womans loafers/flats.

I still have to wear guy shirts, my SO works from home too!

Anonymous

About 0.0

I only dress whenever I can have at least a couple of days for myself, and those times I dress pretty much all the time.
      Underdressing doesn’t do anything for me, it is an “all or nothing” thing.

Gabriela

Sherri Cisneros
      Baroness

I would estimate 12-16 hours per week.  Usually in the morning for a couple of hours.  A little longer on Sunday.

I work from home yet still have to occasionally have to go to a job site or the supply house, so I’d say I’m dressed enfemme 80+% of the time. I dress casual at home most of the time but I love to get dolled up every Sunday when I go to my local Farmer’s Market. I’ve been doing it for years, in fact it is where I really began “coming out.” I’ve had numerous women, and a few men, compliment me on either my outfit or, from men, my courage in expressing myself. I live in a very progressive town in West Sonoma County in northern California and am blessed with understanding and compassionate neighbors.

Hi Kelli The only time I am not in some type of fem clothing is when i am showering.  I stopped worrying about it when I am at home I just mix and match. I do take the time when out running errands and shopping I want to look good but some days the LOOK gets to me. So i just dress a little less feminine sorta androgynous. My wife prefers that look when out. If you are asking how often I take the time to fully get dolled up, really not much time at all any more. It seems i am just too busy. That’s not Good.

Luv Stephanie

I really don’t give it much thought.   At work, our uniforms are unisex style, unless I buy my own slacks, but they must be cargo style.  The good thing is that I  am always underdressed at work.

At home, what work I know how to do on the car is done in drab, house maintenance and mowing the property are also done in drab, but always underdressed then too.

I almost hate putting on ‘those clothes’, but sometimes there no choice for outer wear.  But there will come a time when there is only one style of clothing to keep track of.

PaulaF

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Paula F.

Unfortunately not long enough!!

Hello Kelli, Yes like the other girls it depends on what I am doing that week. But on average it is about 70 hours, usually 2 full days a week, & 2 evenings a wek. I am hoping to do more now as I have told the neighbours about my CD, so will be able to go in the garden more fully dressed. May be able to go out to shops a well.

Sammatha
      Lady

I would try and get dressed at leat twice a week. Always wearing nice underwear all week. At least 20 hours

Pumped
      Lady

I got dressed last evening about 5PM. Had dinner with my wife, and watch a movie. I wore  my Roanyer breast plate, hip pads, pantyhose, a bright red very low cut V-neck, short bodycon dress and a pair of taupe heels with gold accents. About midnight I stripped, but put on a 38DDD bra, water balloon forms, a tight tank top and panties and slept in that out fit. Woke up this morning about 7:30, visited with my wife while she got ready for work, then hit the internet for a while, then showered about 10 AM. I had some stuff to do in the garage, so panties, woman’s jeans and a plain t-shirt. Then made lunch for my wife and visited with her until she had to go back to work. Gotta take a nap after work, so strip and put on my Roanyer breast plate and a low cut pullover and panties and nap for an hour. Got up and pulled on a pair of women’s shorts and heels and did some housework, took and break and am here for a while, but I need to go back out to the garage for a bit, so back the the jeans and t-shirt. I am not sure what I will wear tonight, but I have a feeling for skinny jeans, my Nine West knee high stiletto heel boots, the breast plate and same pullover top as earlier.

Rayna Carlian
      Duchess

on average.. TOTALLY crossdressed? none…

I went to DCR and spent 4 straight days dressed.

I also went to lunch a couple of days later with a friend that totaled 4 hours.

This bumped my recent average up a lot.

But prior to this? I didn’t dress FULLLY since February, where I sat in a hotel for an evening while eating ice cream watching Netflix dressed… Before that? probably 4 hours all of December. Before that an evening out in October… Not a prolific dresser this one… Maybe my recent weekend will bring it out more.

Who knows…

xoxo

Rayna

Anonymous
      Lady

Right now I underdress at work. I dress for sleeping. I am hoping to tell my son in a week (timing). I have been buying less provocative clothing lately to hopefully increase my dress time in the evenings and weekends.
      My wife would have to approve as I know my daughter is okay with it and my son comes out of his room for food but stays in there most of the time. I believe he would be okay with it as well.
      Like many of our wives, it will be a tough sell.

Nancy
      Lady

For me, the word, “totally” brings my number of hours down to practically nothing. I have only totally dressed a few times with makeup, wig, the whole works. That being said, I get my needed feminine fix from underdressing 24/7. And when I get home from work or on weekends, I throw on a pair of short shorts or maybe a skirt until bed time. So, for me, I partially dress a lot, but very rarely totally dress.

Birel

Hi Birel

I’m under dressed 24/7. I work from home and SO works FT so can be Charlotte most week days.
        I’m so lucky.

Hugs Charlotte

Anonymous

I expect that word “totally” to cause issues for most of us, myself included. For me, it is two full days a week: makeup, forms and jewelry. But I start every day in a dress, and I spend at least 4 days a week in a dress or skirt all day. If you consider my drab wear (GV jeans and a ladies’ tee or top) as crossdressed, then the answer would be all day every day. Even my shoes are ladies’ flats or sneakers when in drab.

Bettylou

For me, not enough !!  On weekends I try to get the house chores out of the way quickly so it frees up my time to be Wendy.  During weekdays I have to work, but we are still working from home so once in a while I take an “extended lunch break” to transform into Wendy, but it isn’t often that I do this.

I do however underdress often, and I remain underdressed for the whole day.

Rachel M
      Lady

I have adolescent aged kids don’t know about my femme side so I rarely get the opportunity to fully dressed and with makeup.  I used to get fully dressed about 3-4 times a year when no one was home but zero since the beginning of the pandemic.  I partially dress about two hours a week. I guess I will have to wait until I am emptied nested before I get more time to dress. Hmmm, by that time can I still wear all my pretty dresses or will have to settle for granny cardigans and well below the knee pleated skirts or something that go well with a Cane/walker?

Rachel M

Anonymous

Usually most days after 4.30pm til 6.59am then same all week. My job limits me being krissy as in construction and heels is not a good look on site though i could get away with it when im in the office 🙃

Viewing 28 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?