- Out of closet
- IN the closet
- May 10, 2021 at 1:35 pm #490474DonnaParticipantRegistered On: January 17, 2021Topics: 81Replies: 1071Has thanked: 7259 timesBeen thanked: 3941 times
Was wondering who all is out of closet or still in closet Also can be out if SO knows of your style. If married.
- This topic was modified 1 month ago by Donna.
Total of 22 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
- May 29, 2021 at 3:17 pm #498079Melissa EllisonLadyRegistered On: November 27, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 18Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 74 times
My wifes seen me dressed right up. I dressed right up within weeks before we married, we still married and still together now. However times have been testing, our love for each other has been ut to the test many times over.. we are still together after the heat had settled…
- May 29, 2021 at 3:39 pm #498102Melissa EllisonLadyRegistered On: November 27, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 18Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 74 times
How I addressed my issue of my dressing with my wife was like this. Me: just suppose for a minute that you had a secret about your person you had to hide, however, you loved the one you were with, how would you break the news to them. My wife pondered the issue for a while and replied that she wasn’t sure what she would say, as she’s never been confronted with an issue like that.. Well I was and getting it out before we married was the best thing i personaly could of done.. at least I showed my feelings of who and what i was, but i was still a guy who loved her regardless, i said humans are ossibly the most complicated and complexed creatures ever to have stepped foott on this planet.. she agreed.. through the years there have been very testing times regarding my dressing, though i have always stood by the fact of who i am and why i dressed.. and said i could never switch it off, and if i did now, i would feel almost that i would have taken the life of my other side..of my personality.. and that i could never do..
- May 29, 2021 at 3:32 pm #498092DonnaLadyRegistered On: January 17, 2021Topics: 81Replies: 1071Has thanked: 7259 timesBeen thanked: 3941 times
- May 29, 2021 at 3:46 pm #498113Melissa EllisonLadyRegistered On: November 27, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 18Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 74 times
I have verbally remained by what i have said to my wife many times, and stick to my guns on it.
I never hid myself from her, when i could have. I have always confided in her about my other side, when i could of kept my mouth shut and never said anything.
I have always been there to provide my wife with makeup hints, and advice which at first she felt awkward in asking me, however, it’s more or less a common occurence these days as well as best styles of dress that would suit her advice too.. slowly melissa’s leaving her mark with my S.O maybe time will heal differences and she’ll simply ask melissa to formally come into our married life.. I very much hope so, as she has so many times heled from the side lines many a time..
All the best
- May 25, 2021 at 5:40 pm #496480Danielle MacGuffinDuchessRegistered On: May 21, 2021Topics: 3Replies: 104Has thanked: 237 timesBeen thanked: 380 times
- May 25, 2021 at 4:30 pm #496454Amelia LawrenceLadyRegistered On: January 4, 2021Topics: 3Replies: 30Has thanked: 74 timesBeen thanked: 147 times
- May 25, 2021 at 4:55 pm #496463DonnaLadyRegistered On: January 17, 2021Topics: 81Replies: 1071Has thanked: 7259 timesBeen thanked: 3941 times
Good luck with coming out with Parents. Know for me that was the hardest one but after little understanding they accepted me as their Daughter. Think they like Donna more then their son. Just kidding they love both. now at times Mother and I go shopping and all like Mother like daughter.
- May 20, 2021 at 2:38 pm #494248Millicent TeasedaleDuchessRegistered On: August 24, 2015Topics: 13Replies: 195Has thanked: 46 timesBeen thanked: 386 times
Well, my soon-to-be ex wife knows, as do a few girlfriends from way back when. And the people who see me when I go out. And the hairdresser who did my emerging-from-covid haircut last week…and whoever else in the salon read the notes on my appointment booking form.
So kinda sorta…
But not my family – at least not me specifically saying it to them. They may suspect, but who knows?
And I have plans…now that the pandemic is starting to ease…
So kinda sorta…
- May 17, 2021 at 5:20 pm #493194LeslieLadyRegistered On: September 14, 2020Topics: 20Replies: 256Has thanked: 2630 timesBeen thanked: 1125 times
Mine is out sort of. The SO and daughter and a bunch of salespeople know. My SO have sort of forbidden coming out to her family, they are a little strange and she doesn’t want to deal with them about it. I don’t have much family left only my older brother and I am scared of telling him. Though I always got the feeling he always thought that I was a sissy of some sort. As neither of us is getting any younger (I am 75). I guess I need to tell him sometime soon.
- May 17, 2021 at 1:08 pm #493106Kathleen 60454LadyRegistered On: January 8, 2020Topics: 65Replies: 551Has thanked: 2375 timesBeen thanked: 2291 times
I’m in the closet with the door wide open.
I live in South Carolina and since this is part of the Bible Belt of the USA people are not to friendly towards the LGBTQ Community. So I have to be careful. As far as I know no one here,except my now ex-SO
Kathleen xxxxx 💋♥
- May 16, 2021 at 3:57 am #492584Stevie SteinerAmbassadorRegistered On: June 11, 2020Topics: 52Replies: 1260Has thanked: 5712 timesBeen thanked: 6452 times
Not married or attached ☹, so the SO’s in my life are my closest friends and direct family. My brothers, nieces (super supportive), and nephews know, as well as a few close friends – girls mostly. Guess I am out at home and out with the family – that’s most important to me cause I love my family. Have gone out “casual” femme, but not full en femme yet. Looking forward to doing that, and hopefully not alone.
- May 16, 2021 at 3:00 am #492574Paula FDuchessRegistered On: August 7, 2019Topics: 15Replies: 1205Has thanked: 17594 timesBeen thanked: 4754 times
Out for a bit over 40 yrs now. It is definitely looking like a close division. I think that with the number of girls who are out to their wives or SO’s is what is keeping it so close. If only being out to the general public was counted as “out”, we would outnumbered by a large margin, I think.
- May 15, 2021 at 8:43 am #492327Holly GoodrichLadyRegistered On: April 19, 2021Topics: 33Replies: 88Has thanked: 253 timesBeen thanked: 588 times
Well, after the last few days, I have to say that I’m definitely OUT.
I forgot some stuff at the store, so i refreshed my lipstick and eye shadow. The i straigtened my boobs and took off.
I even had the bravery to cut up with the employees I usually do.
Hell, I even got a ma’am or two out of it!
- May 15, 2021 at 8:45 am #492330
- May 12, 2021 at 5:44 pm #491496Ashley KonnersLadyRegistered On: August 15, 2020Topics: 20Replies: 292Has thanked: 1084 timesBeen thanked: 1182 times
Well my wife has know for almost 7 years now and as of last year I told my older sister. Just recently I’ve told my female boss at work, my sister-in-law and her daughter my 20!yr old niece.Many many sales associates know Ashley very well also.
- May 12, 2021 at 5:21 pm #491489Holly GoodrichLadyRegistered On: April 19, 2021Topics: 33Replies: 88Has thanked: 253 timesBeen thanked: 588 times
My primary care doc is very supportive, to the point of actually encouraging me in my journey.
In fact, I was given a $50 Walmartgift card to use in the ladies wear section.
She is still young and I get the feeling that I am her first trans patient. I dont care though as long as the care i get leads (safely) to the solution that I want.
By this time next year, I hope to be rid of my Adam’s apple and flat chest. Then it’ll be time for THE operation. Thats when all male clothes will be washed and donated.
- May 12, 2021 at 5:57 pm #491498
- May 12, 2021 at 2:27 pm #491378
- May 12, 2021 at 2:11 pm #491369Paula HessLadyRegistered On: January 8, 2021Topics: 7Replies: 107Has thanked: 1002 timesBeen thanked: 394 times
I’m in between staying in the closet and coming out. I’m single and have no SO, former wife knows and another female friend of mine knows but that’s it. I dress and go out of my apartment to go shopping or just a night out so that part I’m out of the closet
the one foot that’s in is the fact I haven’t told my daughters yet or my family. Daughters would be good with knowing their father is a crossdresser buddy now my brother or parents. That saddens me because I can’t be who I really feel inside, only in private or when I’m out and about alone.
- May 17, 2021 at 5:02 pm #493187LeslieLadyRegistered On: September 14, 2020Topics: 20Replies: 256Has thanked: 2630 timesBeen thanked: 1125 times
If you are anything like me I suspect your daughters may already be suspicious.
I was always the one who would take her shopping, and often be the first one to spot a dress or whatever that would like good on her, I was the one who took her to the fabric store when she started to sew (and told her what the different fabrics were and about what the different finding were and how they were used, which was pretty good as I don’t sew myself (the sewing machine scares the heck out of me). And now she was the assistant manager of her college’s theater costume department.
I was one who taught her to cook and to sew. So like I said I think my daughter suspected already when I told her.
I don’t know how old your daughters are but they probably will take it pretty well especially if you have a good relationship with them already.
Good luck, and I am wishing you well!
- May 12, 2021 at 8:56 am #491267Rayna CarlianDuchessRegistered On: March 4, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 217Has thanked: 364 timesBeen thanked: 657 times
My SO and a couple of friends have known a while.
I recently joined a PRIDE network at work, and so, anyone in THAT group(I don’t expect to see my daily coworkers there) now knows also.
I even appeared in a meeting for that group as Rayna, SO supportive…
My waxing technician knows… and my wig shop folks…
Funny to me, it’s easier to tell total strangers… I don’t care what they think…Family? That’s hard…
- May 17, 2021 at 11:31 am #493069AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 2Replies: 344Has thanked: 810 timesBeen thanked: 1066 times
I’m very happy telling strangers my deepest secrets, it helps one build up to telling the people you love family and friends as told a few family members and they don’t seem to care or understand this is a big issue for me xxxx
- May 19, 2021 at 12:16 pm #493831Rayna CarlianDuchessRegistered On: March 4, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 217Has thanked: 364 timesBeen thanked: 657 times
- May 17, 2021 at 11:55 am #493084Jeannie JonesDuchessRegistered On: October 9, 2020Topics: 11Replies: 467Has thanked: 1299 timesBeen thanked: 1614 times
- May 17, 2021 at 12:52 pm #493101AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 2Replies: 344Has thanked: 810 timesBeen thanked: 1066 times
- May 17, 2021 at 2:49 pm #493127
- May 17, 2021 at 3:18 pm #493158
- May 17, 2021 at 4:54 pm #493186
- May 17, 2021 at 3:07 pm #493145LadyRegistered On: January 17, 2021Topics: 81Replies: 1071Has thanked: 7259 timesBeen thanked: 3941 times
- May 17, 2021 at 5:13 pm #493191AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 2Replies: 344Has thanked: 810 timesBeen thanked: 1066 times
Yes I’ve started to wear more of a female look to work but not to obvious though as I’m in construction, id never get away with it. I usually wear a flowery dress that I tuck into my drab jeans and underdress by wearing tights and panties then once I get home I shower and it’s straight into a new dress or skirt and settle in for the evening x
- May 17, 2021 at 5:27 pm #493198LadyRegistered On: January 17, 2021Topics: 81Replies: 1071Has thanked: 7259 timesBeen thanked: 3941 times
be a nice to see a woman construction worker for sure. Myself work for oil and gas plant down on docks where load and unload gas and all on ships have like 20 guys under me as I am the boss the look at first was priceless
1 user thanked author for this post.
- May 17, 2021 at 4:31 pm #493176AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 2Replies: 344Has thanked: 810 timesBeen thanked: 1066 times
Oh yes of course always wear my black panties and usually black tights under drab clothes. I’ve always loved the look of black tights and lingerie, it was my 1st items I ever bought and probably the the first items I ever wore and I still love the classic look of black tights and lingerie as there is something very beautiful, sexy even of this set up. Its what got Me fascinated with womens clothes and I rarely wear any other colours as I love the feel look and style of it
- May 17, 2021 at 2:28 pm #493122AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 2Replies: 344Has thanked: 810 timesBeen thanked: 1066 times
This is a way of feeling femme when it’s hard to. Like for example my parents know all about me but they don’t allow me to be myself in their house, it’s a pain but I have to make do with a little underdressing and a slight touch of make up in fact so slight they’ve never noticed it x
- May 17, 2021 at 2:42 pm #493126
- May 17, 2021 at 2:42 pm #493125LadyRegistered On: January 17, 2021Topics: 81Replies: 1071Has thanked: 7259 timesBeen thanked: 3941 times
- May 11, 2021 at 7:32 pm #491054
- May 11, 2021 at 5:24 pm #490998Carolyn KayLadyRegistered On: August 25, 2016Topics: 19Replies: 276Has thanked: 1287 timesBeen thanked: 1330 times
- May 11, 2021 at 5:26 pm #491000
- May 11, 2021 at 9:59 am #490843JuneLadyRegistered On: October 10, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 9Has thanked: 2 timesBeen thanked: 34 times
In AND Out seems to be a good response. Yet it is not the answer. The question, as asked, requires an either / or response. June was/has been “closeted” for more than 4 decades! Two years ago, June found the door knob and stepped through the doorway into a wonderland! Since then, June joined CDH and found OZ! But who knows? My wife, of course. Several close personal friends, CDH friends and members who visit my photos or read my profile. A Physician… and that’s it! Who doesn’t know June, (my twin sister) far outnumbers those who do. It’s odd in that June has no hesitation driving away out of a garage from my house to grocery shop, pick up prescriptions, visit home improvement centers, meet CD/TG friends, or stroll the malls, etc. But I won’t step out my front door. I’ll comfortably step out my back door into a fenced back yard, but not that front door! So, is June IN or OUT of the closet? perhaps a better response is simply, “yes.”
Take care and play safe,
- May 11, 2021 at 7:41 am #490777Brittney AndrewsLadyRegistered On: August 1, 2019Topics: 3Replies: 701Has thanked: 44230 timesBeen thanked: 1512 times
I voted that I’m out; as I’ve accepted myself as a CDer and gender fluid. I belong to two CD/TG support groups in my area where I present as a woman and being on CDH. I’ve also had a few times where I’ve been out dressed as a woman.
However at home I’m still in the closet; as my wife has a negative view about crossdressing and would not accept nor support my feminine presentation. I can be a woman at home while my wife is at work, expect my adult daughter is home nearly 24/7. I think she would be more understanding, but she normally sides with her mom/my wife.
- May 11, 2021 at 7:24 am #490769Wendy SwiftLadyRegistered On: May 11, 2020Topics: 5Replies: 498Has thanked: 419 timesBeen thanked: 2145 times
I’m out of the closet, but to my wife only. Most of the time when dressed, I stay in the house as that is the ground rules set out by my wife.
I have gone out but just to the garage and back. I have pushed the envelope a few times (pre covid) when I picked up my wife from evening classes at the University.
- May 11, 2021 at 9:53 am #490840DuchessRegistered On: October 9, 2020Topics: 11Replies: 467Has thanked: 1299 timesBeen thanked: 1614 times
I was never an envelope pusher when I was married. My ex was very supportive of the panties and I promised to abide by her wishes about anything else. As time went by she let me expand a bit and she told me she felt good as she knew I was honoring her wishes. She would allow bras sometimes but she would always say she did not understand why anyone would wear a bra if they did not have to. Her bra always came off once she was home from work unless we were going to be out of the house.😊
- May 17, 2021 at 12:05 pm #493086AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 2Replies: 344Has thanked: 810 timesBeen thanked: 1066 times
I really don’t think it matters whether your in or out of closet? As long as one is happy within one’s self thats what counts I think. I was happy in the closet and im happy being out of it. As although I’m out of it where I live, I’ve not ventured back to my home town yet but am planning to one day soon
1 user thanked author for this post.
- May 11, 2021 at 6:12 am #490743LadyRegistered On: January 17, 2021Topics: 81Replies: 1071Has thanked: 7259 timesBeen thanked: 3941 times
suppose this is a trick question like poll maybe should have added out dressed fem in the public too or dressed fem just inside your home.
For me was like that first was just out of closet in privacy of home then took it to next level and went outside. Then now do fem 99 percent of time.
- May 17, 2021 at 12:19 pm #493091AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 2Replies: 344Has thanked: 810 timesBeen thanked: 1066 times
Myself its from the hours of 7.30am to 5pm have to dress as a man but anytime other than that dress as the beautiful woman that resides inside me as unfortunately heels are skirts is not a good look on sites plus the blokes would get any work done as last summer I wore really tiny skimpy shorts and caught so many looking at my long legs as they were smooth as usual and the girl in the office jokingly said ive the legs of a drag queen! Oh if she only knew. Thesedays it’s perfectly normal for someone to have smooth legs 🦵
- May 17, 2021 at 12:32 pm #493094
- May 17, 2021 at 12:25 pm #493092DuchessRegistered On: October 9, 2020Topics: 11Replies: 467Has thanked: 1299 timesBeen thanked: 1614 times
- May 11, 2021 at 5:38 am #490732ElaineDuchessRegistered On: September 2, 2015Topics: 30Replies: 104Has thanked: 83 timesBeen thanked: 342 times
I am semi-closeted. My wife and children know (kids have not seen me en femme), as do some friends and neighbors. For a few years I was totally out and about while I was a stay at home retiree and wife was still working. Once she retired we moved to a new town and she put me back in the closet. Now I dress around home a couple times a week, but don’t go outside the house. I’ll answer the doorbell. Usually is delivery workers of some kind, but occasionally a neighbor. Truth be told when the wife is out of town I cheat and go out.
- May 12, 2021 at 2:26 pm #491377AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 2Replies: 344Has thanked: 810 timesBeen thanked: 1066 times
I’ve kicked the door off the closet as started going to work as krissy (huge shock to my boss I think not) as he is at it already as caught him staring at my smooth legs today? Now I didn’t think it was a good thing as its rather uncomfortable for myself as this is the bloke I 1st spoke to about keeping my job and being krissy at work. He is turning into a sexist and I warned him not to stare at my legs no-more as its not on. Sexism is wrong and even more wrong when I’m at the point of being a full time woman
- May 12, 2021 at 3:03 pm #491397LadyRegistered On: January 17, 2021Topics: 81Replies: 1071Has thanked: 7259 timesBeen thanked: 3941 times
LOL sounded like me since no longer could hide my natural breasts popping out of the shirts so now go as the female boss people under me were little shocked Nothing like a girl now in charge of 20 guys lol Oh work supports the community of the LBGTQ
- May 17, 2021 at 1:54 pm #493114AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 2Replies: 344Has thanked: 810 timesBeen thanked: 1066 times
I know im gradually taking and making the office more friendly and even more girly as ive told them I don’t want to see any more muddy boots as its myself that ends up cleaning it up as im the office junior and its like my job to make the place nice , not something I’d of said back when I wore drab clothes xx
- May 12, 2021 at 4:16 pm #491464
- May 12, 2021 at 4:35 pm #491476LadyRegistered On: January 17, 2021Topics: 81Replies: 1071Has thanked: 7259 timesBeen thanked: 3941 times
- May 12, 2021 at 4:30 pm #491472Holly GoodrichLadyRegistered On: April 19, 2021Topics: 33Replies: 88Has thanked: 253 timesBeen thanked: 588 times
Hey Paula, I sure as hell hope yyou have more patience than I do.
My beginning dose of blockers goes llike this:
Week 1 – one 25mg tab a day
Week 2 double starting dose
Week 3 trebke starting dose
Week 4 quadruple the dose.
Cant start my estrogen though until 7 days after next week’s surgery. Then it’ll be 2mg daily.
Only been on it for 8 days and I’m already demanding physical results.
😃😃 Oh, one final thought, if your testosterone blocker is called spironolactone, prepare for hella lot of dry mouth.
Best to you, Holly
- May 12, 2021 at 5:05 pm #491482
- May 12, 2021 at 4:38 pm #491478LadyRegistered On: January 17, 2021Topics: 81Replies: 1071Has thanked: 7259 timesBeen thanked: 3941 times
- May 12, 2021 at 3:18 pm #491426
- May 12, 2021 at 3:21 pm #491427LadyRegistered On: January 17, 2021Topics: 81Replies: 1071Has thanked: 7259 timesBeen thanked: 3941 times
yes is at least a fun boss with them could fire few of them if wanted to but we all cut up at times.
- May 11, 2021 at 4:59 am #490717Stephenie DerickBaronessRegistered On: July 9, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 62Has thanked: 509 timesBeen thanked: 203 times
- May 11, 2021 at 4:37 am #490714Jannie MurryLadyRegistered On: October 15, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 139Has thanked: 66 timesBeen thanked: 666 times
One foot in and one foot out. Many people who have seen me dressed en femme certainly know, but there’s only one person who I have confided in that I have admitted to, and she is a crossdresser who I met on vacation away from where I live. It was like a giant object had been lifted from my shoulders when I told her, and she accepted me as a female. I really didn’t know what to expect when I admitted that I was a crossdresser and I was presently suprised by her response. It was quite obvious that she wouldn’t pass as a female, but that didn’t matter to her. Her hands were very large and her nails were un even, broken and discolored. She was quite tall, taller than 6 feet in sandals. I felt like this is who I should come out to about my crossdressing and I was right. She couldn’t believe that I was actually a crossdresser. She said that she would never have guessed. We actually became friends with each other and occasionally we still communicate with each other
- May 11, 2021 at 4:35 am #490713Bettylou CoxDuchessRegistered On: May 26, 2019Topics: 21Replies: 2217Has thanked: 4563 timesBeen thanked: 8151 times
I checked the Out box, but as Grace noted, a simple In-Out answer doesn’t work for many of us. To our kids and wife’s friends, I’m still In, but anyone else who comes to our door will likely meet Bettylou. And Bettylou does most of the shopping; so am I In or Out?
- May 11, 2021 at 7:08 am #490763Grace ScarlettBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: February 16, 2021Topics: 85Replies: 1821Has thanked: 6494 timesBeen thanked: 10200 times
- May 11, 2021 at 7:47 am #490780Bettylou CoxDuchessRegistered On: May 26, 2019Topics: 21Replies: 2217Has thanked: 4563 timesBeen thanked: 8151 times
- May 11, 2021 at 8:09 am #490796Grace ScarlettBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: February 16, 2021Topics: 85Replies: 1821Has thanked: 6494 timesBeen thanked: 10200 times
Ok…..there’s a dance called the hokey cokey……….
“You put your left leg in
Your left leg out
In, out, in, out
You shake it all about
You do the hokey cokey
And you turn around
That’s what it’s all about
Woah, the hokey cokey
Woah, the hokey cokey
Woah, the hokey cokey
each verse is a part of your body…..in the end you don’t know….if you are “in” or if you are “out”…haha
- May 11, 2021 at 1:03 pm #490882Bettylou CoxDuchessRegistered On: May 26, 2019Topics: 21Replies: 2217Has thanked: 4563 timesBeen thanked: 8151 times
Ah So desuka! On this side of the pond, we know it as hokey pokey; I danced it often at parties when I was a younger girl. So, with my wife’s restrictions, I would be almost nearly, but not quite hardly out…or something like that.
- May 11, 2021 at 10:27 am #490854Clara CrossLadyRegistered On: December 7, 2020Topics: 10Replies: 327Has thanked: 927 timesBeen thanked: 1521 times
- May 11, 2021 at 1:11 pm #490884
- May 11, 2021 at 3:53 pm #490960Clara CrossLadyRegistered On: December 7, 2020Topics: 10Replies: 327Has thanked: 927 timesBeen thanked: 1521 times
Ok Grace. Hokey Pokey or Cokey or whatever. But what about the Chicken Dance then? Very big deal here in the Upper Midwest US. Can’t have a wedding reception without it. Surely you must be equally enamored with it.
- May 17, 2021 at 8:49 pm #493256DuchessRegistered On: May 26, 2019Topics: 21Replies: 2217Has thanked: 4563 timesBeen thanked: 8151 times
- May 11, 2021 at 11:40 pm #491090Grace ScarlettBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: February 16, 2021Topics: 85Replies: 1821Has thanked: 6494 timesBeen thanked: 10200 times
- May 11, 2021 at 12:13 am #490659Baroness - AnnualRegistered On: February 16, 2021Topics: 85Replies: 1821Has thanked: 6494 timesBeen thanked: 10200 times
Firstly, my closet is packed to bursting…I couldnt’t get into it if I tried, but on the other hand, maybe I can’t get out of it !!!!
yes, no, yes, no…..err, yes ???
I live alone, so there’s nobody at home to tell, so maybe I’m in….
Only my doctor does know, so maybe I’m out….
but nobody else knows, so maybe I’m in …
…but grace is out and about all the time around town, so maybe I’m out….
….maybe my closet should have revolving doors?????
Dizzy Grace xx
- May 17, 2021 at 6:17 pm #493216
- May 17, 2021 at 5:34 pm #493202LadyRegistered On: September 14, 2020Topics: 20Replies: 256Has thanked: 2630 timesBeen thanked: 1125 times
- May 18, 2021 at 12:00 am #493298
- May 11, 2021 at 8:25 am #490803LadyRegistered On: April 19, 2021Topics: 33Replies: 88Has thanked: 253 timesBeen thanked: 588 times
Like you Grace, I live alone and inside, always dressed the way I should be, en femme. Holly goes to the store and medical appointments.
I live in a mobile park, full of old fashioned old fogeys who would squawk to ownership, so I usually just underdress outside my home. Just to avoid a ruckus.
**chuckle** just wait until the hrt starts busting out though. hee-hee
- May 11, 2021 at 6:08 am #490740LadyRegistered On: January 17, 2021Topics: 81Replies: 1071Has thanked: 7259 timesBeen thanked: 3941 times
- May 10, 2021 at 9:53 pm #490647
- May 10, 2021 at 8:58 pm #490636Alison AndersonDuchessRegistered On: October 15, 2018Topics: 8Replies: 484Has thanked: 302 timesBeen thanked: 1979 times
Definitely out of the closet. Not that everyone knows, but my two adult children whom I live with see me dressed every day. My ex knows as well.
I go out for walks in my neighborhood (and seeing people who know me as female but don’t know my male side), grocery shopping, shopping at other stores (such as clothing stores or drug stores). I have gone out with friends to restaurants and bars. When going out to CD events, I leave dressed and come home dressed. I’ve seen some plays on Broadway, taken the bus into New York City, and been to museums. I went to a Renaissance Faire one year with my daughter’s friends.
The closet is just too small for me. I need to be out in public.
- May 10, 2021 at 7:29 pm #490610Polly StewartLadyRegistered On: January 2, 2021Topics: 13Replies: 957Has thanked: 1361 timesBeen thanked: 3309 times
- May 10, 2021 at 8:15 pm #490621LadyRegistered On: January 17, 2021Topics: 81Replies: 1071Has thanked: 7259 timesBeen thanked: 3941 times
congrats Polly please do keep us updated on progress Today was my second time coming out fully as woman at work. They were shocked at first then there shock went to mixed emotions from some others felt relieved they now have a female boss
- May 11, 2021 at 3:19 am #490701Polly StewartLadyRegistered On: January 2, 2021Topics: 13Replies: 957Has thanked: 1361 timesBeen thanked: 3309 times
- May 10, 2021 at 5:37 pm #490570Sandy JaysonDuchessRegistered On: September 29, 2019Topics: 23Replies: 531Has thanked: 1082 timesBeen thanked: 2436 times
I feel like I’m out of the closet but still hanging on the doorway. I’ve told all 4 of my brothers, visiting 2 of them while dressed en fem. I’ve had my hair colored at Ulta dressed en fem. I;ve shopped at my local Torid once in drab and once en fem. I’ve shopped at Sephora in drab telling them the makeup I purchased was for me. Burt I am still a little frightened to go many places while they are busy. I know the neighbors have seen me walk between the house and my car, Don’t know whether they put male me and female me together. So I often feel like I am sliding back into the closet.
- May 10, 2021 at 4:15 pm #490548LadyRegistered On: January 17, 2021Topics: 81Replies: 1071Has thanked: 7259 timesBeen thanked: 3941 times
Thank you all so far for voting just question what would it take to gain courage to come out. Know everyone has their own way of doing it. Know took me awhile to come out closet then awhile to gain courage to tell everyone that knows. Telling my parents was the hardest one but they accepted me and what ever makes me happy.
- May 10, 2021 at 3:56 pm #490540Paula1LadyRegistered On: October 22, 2015Topics: 9Replies: 581Has thanked: 691 timesBeen thanked: 1410 times
- May 10, 2021 at 3:56 pm #490539Rozalyne RichardsLadyRegistered On: March 10, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 602Has thanked: 1044 timesBeen thanked: 2109 times
- May 10, 2021 at 3:44 pm #490536Ambermaria MartinezDuchessRegistered On: July 8, 2018Topics: 5Replies: 70Has thanked: 29 timesBeen thanked: 240 times
- May 10, 2021 at 3:24 pm #490529Stephanie KennedyPrincessRegistered On: March 15, 2019Topics: 13Replies: 862Has thanked: 5586 timesBeen thanked: 3453 times
- May 10, 2021 at 3:12 pm #490525T.J. ByronDuchessRegistered On: October 18, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 375Has thanked: 4240 timesBeen thanked: 1589 times
My Closet Is TO FULL OF BEAUTIFUL CLOTHES FOR ME TO FIT!!
I have been out, dressed , in public since the 1960’s, in my 20’s. My brother knew, then the 2 and wife figured it out in 2004…in TN.
Now most of her relatives know and accept, my daughter in law and I go out…big groups of girlfriends….here in WA.
OUT for me…
- May 10, 2021 at 1:43 pm #490480
- May 10, 2021 at 1:40 pm #490479
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.