Tagged: 

• This topic has 11 replies, 11 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Emily.
Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello Ladies, my situation at work has evolved now as I wear femme clothing, which has attracted some comments, and a few questions.
      My Wife spoke to the HR lady, who has now issued general advice of invlusivity to all, via our inhouse mail.
      How did you face this challenge at work if you have not transitioned.
      Enjoy and live life
      Jane

Anonymous

I work for a leading aerospace company, and they very much support the LBGTQ+ community. The company fully supports this community and will not tolerate any type of retribution or negativity to anyone!

in fact the director of diver, equity and inclusion came out to the campus where I work and gave a presentation and answered questions form my colleagues concerning my cross dressing and what is expected them!

Anonymous
      Lady

There is a program already in place but has no experience with CD. I will be adding my experiences to the program and hopefully pave the way for future or currently closeted CD to come forward if the want to.

My company has policies about both sexual orientation and gender diversity.  But no policy is going to curb people’s curiosity.  I’ve known some of these people for years, and I’m not about to come out at the end of my career, policy or not.  I don’t want to have to explain it to everybody I see.

Additionally, company policies don’t apply if I have to make a stop off before or after work or run an errand at lunch time.

I’ll leave my crossdressing to outside of the office or to work from home days.

I knew I had to transition at work after coming out to family and friends. So I “came out” to all the admin staff and over 100 other staff members in the building where I work. I really had no idea of what to expect but felt very comfortable talking with each of them. The response from every single one of them was completely supportive of my transitioning at my workplace. I do realize that I am very fortunate to be able to do this and it has been absolutely amazing. I am there now as a female everyday and seen as and treated as a woman by the staff at my building, referring to me as she and her and using my feminine name. Yes indeed, I am a blessed woman!

Dee Frost
        Baroness - Annual

Indeed!

I was happy to see that you recognized that you were blessed. Your experience cemented your positivity about yourself.

Remember, pass it forward!

Dee

Hi Dee, thankyou for your remarks. My Wife is happy now as any comments are now irrelevant. Interestingly most people just smile and walk passed you, but the marbles are turning over slowly saying what colour panties is he wearing.
          Enjog your day. Live life
          Jane

Rayna Carlian
      Duchess

I work at HP and they have been VERY active on the inclusivity front. I am actually “out” to several people that I’m a co-chair with for an LGBTQ+ support network where I’ve attended meetings(zoom) as Rayna.

I’m not entirely out since I’m just not ready to explain it to all of the “good ole boys” that I’ve worked with for so long.

I am working toward it, one at a time though. We shall see…

HAve fun out there,

XOXO

Rayna

Angela Booth
      Hostess

I didn’t transition at work so can make no comment. I did apply for jobs, go to interviews and become an employee and have had no issues whatsoever. The employers have been very considerate and my co workers and those I meet through the work have treated me very well. I am always open and would not be afraid to answer questions, but I have never been asked!

I have been a part-time girl my entire life. When I started my most recent job I sorta accidently outed myself. On day 3, I pulled a dress from the closet without even thinking about it and went off to work. Never even realized it until lunch break when a co-worker compliment the dress. Oh well, no going back now. I dressed in my girl things several days each week. The office dress code was relaxed, during summer most everyone wore shorts or skirts and sandals or sneakers.

Cece X
      Lady

Anything goes at my job. We have trans people on staff. Nevertheless, although I am an outgoing and friendly person, I prefer my private life to remain private. I have no interest whatsoever in dressing publicly, and no one but my closest friends need to know that I crossdress at home. If ever I decide to come out, my job would be a very safe and supportive place, but people might not fully understand that I am simply crossdressing, not transitioning.

Emily
      Lady

I have a career that is mostly male dominated and I feel the sub culture is still not in-tune with the LGBTQIA community, therefore I have never tried to push the envelope other than under-dressing. that being said my daily uniform would not change other than hair style and light makeup.

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?