Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

I’m not in a situation where I can get dressed up, go out and enjoy Stephanie time as often as I’d like.  Often, my only outlet for satisfying my urge to get girly is my computer, spending time here, for example.  I’ve found another way to spend a few moments in a feminine state of mind on a regular basis.  Go to the websites of companies that make and/or sell women’s clothing, shoes, makeup, etc. and sign up for their email lists.  I find it a pleasant experience to open my email and find messages greeting me as Stephanie and inviting me to look at new products or take advantage of special offers.  Many businesses give the option of choosing how often one would like to receive messages.  If one gets overwhelmed with the volume of email, it is easy enough to unsubscribe from an email distribution list.  If there is a downside to doing this, I haven’t found it yet.  Have any of you girls done this?  How has it worked out for you?

Anonymous

Hi Stephanie,

I can think of 2 down sides.

One is that sometimes these email ‘unsubscribe’ requests dont always stick, or you realise the terms of signing up are that your email is passed to ‘affiliate’ companies, whatever that might be.

The other is that you fill up your mailbox really quickly once you’ve signed up to more than a few sites, and you are forever deleting stuff to stay on top of important emails.

One solution: if you do this sort of thing, especially if you need to be more circumspect, set youself up a separate account just for your cd’ing. (This is not at all perfect by the way. If you are a master criminal and the cops are on your case, then it’s childs play to link your fake account to your real one. But it’s probably good enough for what you need).

It also protects you from when email lists are hacked – which seems to be on the increase – your primary account will not be compromised.

Marti xxx

Anonymous

Good points, Marti.  I’ve been able to stay on top of the email.  As you suggested, I set up two CD only email addresses.

I have a paula email account and signed up for several store. But as Paula started having a bit of a social life with some real world friends, the subscriptions were unsubscribed.

I enjoyed the almost daily emails from the fashion stores, and all of the window shopping.

Have fun

Paula

Hi Stephanie,

As Marti says after signing up to several emails you will get sent emails 2, 3 or perhaps 4 times a day alerting you to sales and other promotions.

Based on your browsing (and buying) history you’ll see pop ups advertising those sale and special promotions.  So should a family member pass within view of your computer or phone those ads could be seen.  Best to air on the side of caution.

Alice

Anonymous

Thanks for the warning, Alice.  I’ve noticed that, and am always careful when engaging in CD related activity online.

I’ve been called Doll! Darling! Honey! etc in marketing emails from places I have ordered dresses, satin PJs etc. Love it!🤣Bianca

Anonymous

I’ve gotten similar greetings, Bianca.

ChloeC
      Duchess

Yes, I indulge too, two fashion sites, one that emails fairly often the other that hardly does  And in the several years I’ve had it, I’ve never been bothered by emails from other companies.  The current email account I use in the many years I’ve had it, has been for here, the mail order place mentioned and two tg-fiction sites.  I also get a very occasional news feed from the browser I use. I guess I’m lucky.

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by ChloeC.

I love getting emails from stores like Ann Taylor and Katie&Laura it’s so exciting and great for outfits ideas!

Anonymous

Great idea! Beats sneaking off with the Joe Brown’s booklet from the Sunday magazines.

Connie

xxx

Anonymous

Definitely, Connie.

Hi Stephanie,

Did you it the nail on the head. I have been unable to dress for 43 days now.

Do I miss it? Absolutely!

I have been able to manage because of all of you, and maybe one in particular. Also, my store of choice is Amazon. I get frequent dress ads and I love it. They always send me dresses that, for the most part, I would buy in a heartbeat.

I think at one point I had 32 or 33 dresses. I remember reading here that someone had 200 dresses. Ladies, under the right set of circumstances I could make a run at that.

Thank you, Stephanie.

Diane

Barb Wire
      Lady

Love all my femme emails and discount codes!!

However…

A few days ago, my SO was heading out the door with her laptop when she remembered she needed to research something quickly. So she helped herself to my laptop. I had my gmail account opened up and it was littered with Fed Ex, UPS and Canada Post, ShoeFreaks, Shapings, enfemmestyle, etc., emails, all of which said something like, “Your delivery is on it’s way!”

“F*ck Me!!”

Nothing was said…

▶🔙 Barb :B

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?