Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Does anyone have suggestions on where I can get inexpensive jewelry that still looks nice?  I don’t want to spend a fortune but I still want a few things that will look nice when I get made up.

Thanks

Try Charming Charlies or Dress Barn ,or Stein Marts and have fun shopping.

Thank you Michelle I will check those out next chance that I get.

Kisses

Brienna

Hi Brienna !     Scope out wwwaliexpress.com.I get my lingerie and some fabulous jewelry from them.  Very inexpensive and huge selection. The vendors here make most of the items for Amazon, E-bay, Walmart. Drawback???? Arrival time takes a while but shipping is usually free. They are very eager to please you and totally secure with your information. I have had zero problems. Epsy is another site.

Lady V

Thank you Lady V, I spent 2 hours on aliexpress yesterday….I couldn’t stop myself.

Kisses

Brienna

I buy mine mostly on E-Bay and some in charity/thrift shops.

I buy my jewellery at Accesorize, but not sure if you have that chain of stores in the USA. They are large here in UK and have a very good range at reasonable prices. Always good for a browse when shopping.

Bryony

Wanda Full
      Duchess

Hi Brienna: I had a similar conundrum and purchased some items on Amazon, but figured I’d go broke if I wanted the variety of jewelry I saw. I am a fairly handy gurl and after a few trips to a local craft store, I was creating my own necklaces, earings and matching bracelets. It’s a lot less expensive to make your own. I’m not sure where you are in the world, but I use Micheals Craft stores for components and great brushes for makeup. I still rely on Walmart for Tiaras and fake pearls.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?