Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Interest thought. I’m normally a very careful driver but tonight during a trip to the bank ATM then to fuel up the truck I noticed I’m an extra careful driver while in Mindy mode. Extra careful not to exceed the speed limit or push it when the traffic signal turns yellow, full and complete stops at stop signs. I even checked to make sure I didn’t have any lights out on my vehicle before I left.  I bet youall are also extra careful drivers while out and about in feminine mode. For that reason I’m of the opinion cross dressers should enjoy cheaper car insurance.

Anonymous

Have my vote Mindy. between Donna driving and the other guy giggles I drive better then he does. Don’t they say women drivers are better drivers.

That’s what they say. I don’t  see it though because I have been the passenger in the car of a number GG and scared half to death.

Anonymous
      Lady

Yeah but i do get distracted admiring myself in the visor mirror!

Anonymous

[postquote quote=438780]
      would that be a give away then if they driving little crazy now.  And get pulled over

Anonymous

Mindy

In England, the argument about which sex is the better driver has raged for so long!!!!…but maybe we should get some sort of deal, as we are a bit of both!!!….as long as it’s just the ” good bits”…..

I do know that Formula 1 seems to frown on us girls as drivers simply because the cockpit is too small ( see Rei Durden )…

….just where would I put my handbag????….and as for those tiny pedals…in THESE heels????

Keep smiling, racer grace xxxx

Patty Phose
      Duchess

Interesting argument. I’ll take a discount any way I can get it.

Yeah, I agree. I drive slower, stay in the cruising lane, slow down at yellow lights and have my head on a swivel when driving. Last thing I want to have happen is to be pulled over or worse have to call my wife or friend down to the station to bail me out. That would be an interesting mug shot.

When I thought about this more I envisioned a TV commercial in my head with the actor Dennis Haysbert informing me:

“With accident forgiveness, crossdressing and bundling your auto, home and life insurance you could save you 25%. Bundle and save with Allstate.”

7-allstate-commercials-2

Be honest, you just read that with his voice.

Anonymous

Mindy, I would have to agree 100%. I think we all know the reasons why we are more careful. Hoever when I am a guy I am not careful at all and love to drive very fast. So would I have to pay two insurance premiums one for him and one for her?

Just a thought

Holly😂

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?