Tagged: 

Viewing 1 reply thread
New Forums
  • Author
      Lexi
      Lady

So a little background on me to set the stage. I have been crossdressing for 18 years, it is a coping mechanism for my PTSD. About a year ago I decided to start streaming on Twitch as a way to interact with people (since I am a little antisocial). I’ll play video games on there and talk with my viewers pretty regularly and recently I decided to dress on stream. It went so much better than expected! I was expecting to go live, my normal viewers to come in and never come back, but the total opposite happened! Not only did my normal viewers stay I have some new viewers as well. I am able to use my platform on Twitch to inspire and comfort those that either do dress or want to in their own journeys. The amount of love and support that I received in direct messages was awesome and encouraging. Sure there were some trolls that came in and tried to ruin things but luckily my mod team handled them quickly.

I guess a long story short is Alaina (known to my viewers as Lexi) has been introduced to the world for everyone to see and it went much better than I could have ever hoped for! And I’m hoping to use my platform to help those that need advice or an ear to listen to in the future. Thanks for reading 🙂

Alaina (Lexi) Lexington

Hi Alaina,
      I really enjoyed your story.
      It’s always nice when you have support you weren’t expecting of and then happily give back.
      I will try to find you on Twich sweetheart, as we share our love for crossdressing and video games.
      Iris 💋

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?