Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi,

I’m new to CDH, but not to crossdressing.  I have been crossdressing when I can since I was young. I love how the clothes make me feel!

I came out to my wife about a year ago, and her reaction has been mixed. She doesn’t want to tell me to stop, but she isn’t accepting either. I have trouble trying to communicate why dressing is so important to me in a way she can understand.

I’m joining now in the hopes of learning from other wonderful people going through similar things. I look forward to making new friends who I can share this interest with!

Matilda

Welcome Matilda!

Hi, hello Matilda, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Emily
      Lady

Hello and welcome Matilda! Feel free to ask questions here. Someone will have an answer for sure. This is the best place to find guidance, support, and acceptance. Have fun!

Hello Matilda. CDH is sure to help you with the challenges you and your SO are experiencing right now.

Its been a blessing for me. Welcome!

Matilda

Welcome to CDH.  I too had the mixed emotions from wife. Totally understood.  If you need to talk your more than welcome to talk to me or any of the girls here.  We DO get it!

xo

Robyn

Dani CD
      Lady

Hi Matilda, welcome to CDH. I am in a very similar situation to you. This amazing site has given me another avenue to explore my female side without feeling guilty or ashamed, all the ladies here are wonderful.       Dani👩🏻‍🔧

Hi Matilda,

Welcome to CDH.  It’s nice to meet you.

Alice

Hi Matilda. Welcome. I’m sure that any questions you may have someone here should be able to draw from their own experience and help you find an answer that works for you. We are all sisters here.

Hello and welcome! It’s not easy to summon the courage to have that conversation with your spouse. Mine was more accepting at first, and over the years there have been times when she can get a little bothered by what I do. It’s great to have the support of so many people here and to have an avenue to be free to speak your mind. Feel free to drop me a message any time or ask any questions you might have in the forums!

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?