- December 27, 2020 at 6:40 am #423692Stephanie RoseParticipantRegistered On: December 26, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 2Has thanked: 6 timesBeen thanked: 42 times
Good Morning to you all, I would just like to say I have finally gotten the nerves to join this forum .
Just want to say Hi, and it will be great to have support from all of you.
- January 4, 2021 at 4:33 am #427163Michelle NewmanLadyRegistered On: June 22, 2017Topics: 2Replies: 2710Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 2006 times
- December 28, 2020 at 10:14 am #424225EmilyLadyRegistered On: April 30, 2016Topics: 19Replies: 726Has thanked: 3924 timesBeen thanked: 2257 times
Hello and welcome Stephanie! We’re glad to have you here as part of our community. Feel free to ask questions or share thoughts. There is tons of great information available from some amazing ladies who love to help. Have fun!
- December 28, 2020 at 9:55 am #424213Samantha RoarkeAmbassadorRegistered On: April 17, 2019Topics: 42Replies: 1276Has thanked: 3567 timesBeen thanked: 2732 times
Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.
Thank you, Samantha Roarke
- December 27, 2020 at 3:50 pm #423906
- December 27, 2020 at 10:24 am #423756Trisha Lilly LangdanLadyRegistered On: December 8, 2020Topics: 19Replies: 315Has thanked: 2397 timesBeen thanked: 1200 times
Hi Stephanie, welcome to the CDH community. You have found a fab place to find advice and friends. I’ve only been here a short time and I’ve found exactly that. I can’t wait to get to know you more honey.
- December 27, 2020 at 9:04 am #423735Jessica RossLadyRegistered On: December 9, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 135Has thanked: 202 timesBeen thanked: 533 times
- December 27, 2020 at 8:43 am #423723
- December 27, 2020 at 8:42 am #423722Stephanie RoseDuchessRegistered On: December 26, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 2Has thanked: 6 timesBeen thanked: 42 times
Thank you so much for the warm welcome. I have been crossdressing on and off all my life in the closet.
5 years ago I had open heart surgery (I am fine now) and had prostate issues. For some unknown reason, they think because of the anesthesia my hormones went our of control (Estrogen levels rose) and along with the meds for the prostate issue, low and behold 5 years later I have grown female breasts and anm a full b cup. Health problems resolved except now for the embarrassing issue of a man with breasts.
I got the urge again to cross-dress and now am dressing all the time when I am home. At work I wear t-shirts and baggy shirts to hide my issue. But when home I like to fully dress now, when dressed at home I no longer feel embarrassed by my situation and feel happy and secure.
Now the pink fog has really set in and I have thrown away all my male underwear and wear female under ware and hose to work every day. It just feels so right. Thanks for listening and give me a place to talk about my condition and thoughts.
- December 27, 2020 at 7:28 am #423704Stephanie FlowersAmbassadorRegistered On: June 26, 2017Topics: 25Replies: 4659Has thanked: 7847 timesBeen thanked: 7902 times
Stephanie..I’m so happy you decided to join our little but growing family. So much to see and do with many wonderful gals all here to help and support you through this amazing time. To understand and better ourselves in everyway becoming very the ladies we feel like being. Relax, get comfortable and enjoy exploring our site and soon will be looking forward to hearing from you and your experiences in this wonderful world we have embraced . Happy to welcome and very nice meeting you.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.