Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Good Morning to you all, I would just like to say I have finally gotten the nerves to join this forum .

Just want to say Hi, and it will be great to have support from all of you.

Thanks

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Stephanie..I’m so happy you decided to join our little but growing family. So much to see and do with many wonderful gals all here to help and support you through this amazing time. To understand and better ourselves in everyway  becoming very the  ladies we feel like  being. Relax, get comfortable and enjoy exploring our site and soon will be looking forward to hearing from you and your experiences in this wonderful world we have embraced . Happy to welcome and very nice meeting you.

Stephanie 🌹

Thank you so much for the warm welcome. I have been crossdressing on and off all my life in the closet.

5 years ago I had open heart surgery (I am fine now) and had prostate issues.  For some unknown reason, they think because of the anesthesia my hormones went our of control (Estrogen levels rose) and along with the meds for the prostate issue, low and behold 5 years later I have grown female breasts and anm a full b cup. Health problems resolved except now for the embarrassing issue of a man with breasts.

I got the urge again to cross-dress and now am dressing all the time when I am home. At work I wear t-shirts and baggy shirts to hide my issue.  But when home I like to fully dress now, when dressed at home I no longer feel embarrassed by my situation and feel happy and secure.

Now the pink fog has really set in and I have thrown away all my male underwear and wear female under ware and hose to work every day.  It just feels so right.  Thanks for listening and give me a place to talk about my condition and thoughts.

Stephanie

Anonymous

I”m new also. I’m so excited that I’m finally being me!

Anonymous

Welcome to CDH and Happy Holidays.

Don’t be nervous or shy to ask questions, start or reply to a forum topic. We can all learn something from everyone here.

Jessica

Hi Stephanie, welcome to the CDH community. You have found a fab place to find advice and friends. I’ve only been here a short time and I’ve found exactly that. I can’t wait to get to know you more honey.

Love Trish

Hi Stephanie,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Emily
      Lady

Hello and welcome Stephanie! We’re glad to have you here as part of our community. Feel free to ask questions or share thoughts. There is tons of great information available from some amazing ladies who love to help. Have fun!

Welcome Stephanie!

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?