Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I’ve noticed that the site lags more frequently lately. Not very often or for long periods mind you, but enough that I notice it. Is it just my internet connection or is anyone else noticing it too? For example, when I bring up read notifications. I check the ones I want to delete, select Delete from the Bulk Actions drop down, and click Apply. Sometimes the page just sits there, not sending anything to the server.

I’m running Microsoft Edge (it should be updated to the latest version) on Windows 10.

not that i’ve noticed.  running 10 and latest firefox here.  I have my isp modem reboot nightly, I feel that makes a huge difference in maintaining good speeds thru out the day.

Thanks Wendy. I reboot mine every 2-3 days. The funny thing is it only seems to happen here. I just ran a Speedtest and I’m getting over 315Mbps so it’s not my connection. If it happens again I’ll see if I get the same thing in Firefox. Wouldn’t it be great if CDH is getting so much traffic they’ll soon have to go with dedicated hosting?

Amber, it could be the traffic from you to the server CDH is on.  On my end, when I refresh it is almost instant.  On rare occassion it may take longer.  Could be the script that is called when something is executed that is taking a long time.

That’s probably it Wendy. I see you’re on the west coast and judging by the timestamps, CDH is too. I’m on the east coast. Thanks.

Thanks Sa-man-tha. No, for most of the site how you read it won’t make a difference other than the things you said. But being closer to the server does make a difference.

You know, I know a great web host on the east coast… lol

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Amber, I haven’t noticed any issue with that myself, other than a couple of seconds anyway. The one area I notice it is in receiving notifications. I find I can check it, find nothing, and then an hour later find a reply dated 7 hours ago. This has happened several times and 7 hours seems a common time lapse. No lag issues anywhere else for myself.

Stevie, I’ve noticed the same thing. It seems like it just started a day or 3 ago. I thought it was just something weird on my end. Now we know it’s not because we’re on the opposite side of NA from the CDH servers. We’d have to be on Mars for a 7 hour lag lol.

Wait, I haven’t looked outside yet today. What color is the sky where you are?

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Well the sky was red in the east this morning….
      Ahh. Okay, its blue everywhere else. Whew! Lol

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Get Help Using Crossdresser Heaven’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?