• This topic has 37 replies, 20 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 18 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

… well, it is Friday after all, and we need some new polls..

Anonymous

Speaking solely for myself, a beer is 3-5lbs.  just looking at it.  🙂   Rain cheque? 🙂  Ha!  Aimee

Sorry id rather.go to the MALL and do some girl shopping for new dresses and skirts

Marianne
        Ambassador

Do yoy want company Amber. Let us shop untill we drop.

Thank you to all my girls who replied rather go shopping at the mall. Omg a girls favorite thing to do.

Jane Doe
      Lady

“Ah, good ol’ trustworthy beer. My love for you will never die.” — Homer J. Simpson.

Michelle Liefde
      Ambassador

And a beer was on the menu tonight!  Glad I did. It felt well earned.

BLOODY MARY FOR ME ,MAKES ME SILLY

Anytime is a good time for a cold beer!

Edith….go fetch me a beer will ya….huh? Oh….OK Atchie!

Marianne
      Ambassador

Don’t drink beer. Never liked the taste of it. An occasional glass of whine a cople of times a year is ok.

It’s Friday night I’m getting ready to spend the weekend outdoors.  But wait.  I’m retired so every night is Friday night and every day is Saturday.

It just dawned on me —- all these years, I’ve never had a beer en femme! I’ve sipped some wine on occasion while cooking en femme. At home, of course, since I’m still too closet-bound to go out dressed.

However, if someone out there (not me, however!) wants to organize an online “Friday beer night,” where we all have our beers at the ready, then log into CDH chat, wet our whistles, and tittle-tattle ‘til the wee hours, well, let me know when! I’ll need to buy some beer!

Anonymous

As a lady I prefer wine or a fancy drink.

LOL! i’m not ladylike! mines defo, a beer!! you will all just have to carry me out later on!! *giggles*

Fiona xxx

Funny I should be reading this Saturday morning after a night of beer, poker, and a mild hangover this morning. I won though.

Anonymous

Wines ok Fiona remember the slogan

‘ Lambrini girls just want to have fun’

might have to purchase a bottle or two. Party!

Anonymous

usual Friday night beer followed by rum then talking rubbish, walking unsteadily and eventually collapsing in bed.

Monday nearing oh dear I need a drink.

Molly
      Duchess

Hmmmm.

Friday night… A drink and natter with the girls… If only I could drink, well there’s always the nattering, and they can drink.

Molly

Anonymous

Not a drinker then Molly. I am sure you get great pleasure watching the others slowly bowing to the demon drink.

Molly
          Duchess

Donna;

It’s funny that today this came up… I have a condition, which effectively, can be called an allergy (just to keep the story short)… I can drink a very little, but it hurts long before I get a buzz, so effectively can’t, but know I’d love too.

My dear wife was asked to join some ladies for drinks last night, and I had to go and collect her and the car to get her home, I was asked to come in to find 7 GGs valiantly trying to empty more bottles, and they were pretty far gone.   Not so funny, but very nice to be invited to sit with them a while.   Can’t say the conversation made a lot of sense.   Sometimes it’s fun, sometimes it’s just painful to watch… But when it’s the “Women” and they’re generally happy it’s all good and count me in.

Maybe it’s just as well I can’t… Otherwise I may be out to more people.

-Molly

• This reply was modified 4 years ago by Molly.
          • This reply was modified 4 years ago by Molly.
            Anonymous

To be honest here in the UK drink is a cultural thing. We seem to enjoy getting leery and wanting to fight the world. When I started it was also social ‘the local’ where you would meet friends. Now people go to the supermarket and get tanked up on cheap stuff. Anyway take the positives not drinking will make you healthier and definitely richer. And enjoy the company of those fellow women.

Donna.

“We seem to enjoy getting leery and wanting to fight the world.”

You’re not in the North by any chance Donna? Us southern softies don’t want to chip a nail 😉

Anonymous

Yes Rachel ‘northern monkey’ I believe is what you call us. Think it’s the Viking I fluency drinking in the great hall before finishing the night with a good fight. Obviously being a lady I only pull hair. Do these customs not happen below the Watford gap.

I would never call you that Sweetie! Some of my best friends’… serfs are from ooop norf. Sorry Donna – feeling playful tonight. You are right, the pre-loading and laddish culture is prevent across the UK. The only reason it isn’t in London is it’s at least £6 a pint.

Please don’t pull my hair 😕

Anonymous

I would never pull your hair. In fact if you ever venture into the wild north I’ll take thee for a milk stout, we could have a grand time lass. Not sure many on here will have a clue what we are on about.

Why thank you Domna. Not sure if we en femme or in drab for that stout (and tripe?) but sounds like fun. Assuming it is en femme, we could then tag team anyone that has a pop at us? They would see beauty and the beast… 😉

Anonymous

That’s a date then milk stout and tripe with black pudding, I really know how to show a girl a good time, we could watch some whoppers or pidgeons racing. Bellies eels and champers down there, presume it’s champers at 6 quid a time.😘

Anonymous

Should be jellied eels, hate predictive text.

@ Donna James – Can we get a translation here -That’s a date then milk stout and tripe with black pudding, I really know how to show a girl a good time, we could watch some whoppers or pidgeons racing. Bellies eels and champers down there, presume it’s champers at 6 quid a time.😘

Anonymous

Your translation, you did ask.

quid is a pound.

Champers is champagne.

Tripe northern offal lining of cows stomach I believe.

Tripe more offal pigs blood involved somewhere, delicacyin Bury, map required.

Milk stout a bit like Guineas.

Jellied eels southern delicacy, ask Rachel for that one.

Whippets are dogs we race them apparently, pidgeons are well pidgeons.

A date is night out.

All good I hope.

Anonymous

And “trump” is not something a lady does!

I always find it humorous that we here in the U.S. claim to speak “English”, because I didn’t understand half of what was said in this thread. 🙂

That said, I’m not much of a beer drinker, but I’ll gladly toss down a few scotches with y’all.

Hugs,

Elise

Anonymous

Don’t worry Elise I have people 30 miles east and west of me who I don’t understand in Yorkshire or Liverpool. I presume there are areas in the States whose accents take some understanding. Don’t get me started on Shakespeare, the Bard takes some understanding. Remember we’ve had over a thousand years to bugger up this language. Anyway tally ho lass.

Here in Australia we seem to drink to much but why not

Anonymous

Friday night comes around again more amber nectar. That’s if you’ve any left with the amount sold over here. G’day.

@ Donna,  So I’ve got it, I think I’ve got it.

two people separated by a common language.

A quid is a pound of octopus

Champers are friends with teeth.

Tripe is a Trump speech.

Milk stout is what munchkins drink.

Jellied eels are not proper for a lady to say.

Whippets go with handcuffs

there’s no “d” in pigeons.

A date is a night out with a prune.

Anonymous

I think your getting there.

However we are indeed two peoples (nations divided by a common language).

Although archaic piDgeon is a acceptable spelling for our feathered friends, probably reflects when I attended school. There is also a U in color over here, however spell check seems to be trying to make it obsolete. The rest of it I think you got it. You are now a honorary Manc, scouser, geordie, cockney,brummie, jock, taffie, etc. Take your pick.

Emily
      Lady

Always up for a nice pint of bitter!

Viewing 18 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?