Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I purchased some new Panties the other day online and then went and picked my order up in the parking lot. They brought my purchases out to my car much like Walmart does for grocery pickup. For girls on here who are very shy about their feminine purchases this is a great idea. I wanted to share this great discovery with all of you. They still got to see I was a man, but not totally sure the person who brought my order out even knew what was purchased. If you are needing an item that is in stock at your local store this is a great way to buy it without other people seeing you.

Patty Phose
      Duchess

The first pantyhose I ever bought for myself was from JC Penney. Since that first pair I have purchased countless hundreds or more pairs. A trip to JC Penney usually meant I was going to get more pantyhose. I was so disappointed when they stopped selling their own brand in the stores. I began buying them online. There was limited stock so I bought what I could get. It often took a long time for the pantyhose to arrive. Now I see I can get the pantyhose online and pick it up at a local store. Unfortunately my local stores have shut down. The store I would have to pick them up at is a considerable distance away.

I just put in a very large order for Sheer Caress and I’ll just wait for them to be delivered.

Robin Snow
      Duchess

I did the same thing at Kohl’s a month or two ago.   The only thing I did differently was I picked up my order inside the store.   The SA didn’t flinch when she handed me a bag full of panties.  The bag was clear and it was quite obvious what was in it.

Robin

Omg i bought 2 dresses at jcpenney and picked them up at customer service department. They didn’t even blink an eye at me.also bought panties at sears picked them up myself. If people don’t like the fact that I LOVE BEING A WOMAN RATHER THAN BEING A man. Alls I can say is you don’t live in my mind or my heart

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?