Tagged: ,

Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

The release of Jennifer Love

Hi there, thanks for taking the time to stop, and read my little story.
      As far back as I can remember, I have always had a fascination for tights and stockings, even as young as 5! As I grew older, I craved that soft sensual feel against my skin. Before I met my wife at the age of 22 I had never worn tights in the company of a woman, then I wore a pair with her and lets just say, she wasn’t impressed! So the 15 years we were together my feminine side was suppressed.
      When the marriage fell apart I met another woman, she was a lot more liberated than the ex wife, and was open to most things, including me in tights! Since then I have had a few relationships, and made it clear early on about my love for the sheer material, but too scared to progress further.
      Having found myself single again I went shopping on line, for ladies clothes. I wanted to experiment more!
      With the help of articles on here and videos on YouTube i went for it, Jennifer Love was coming to the point of been introduced to real life!
      To cut a long story short, my current girlfriend is very accepting towards Jennifer, and even encouraging! Our shopping trips are great fun, and I’m lucky to have found such an amazing female. She on the other hand thinks she’s luck as gets 2 people for the price of 1.
      I still haven’t ventured out in public properly, apart from when going on a long drive, I have done that twice, both times at night. But hopefully in time, Jennifer may be out in public properly.
      Thank you to everyone on here for your inspiration and ideas, you seem such a lovely bunch and at the age of 47 i hope that my story will inspire at least 1 other person to stop suppressing the person they really are.
      Love
      Jennifer x

Hi Jennifer,

Nice to meet you!  A great suggestion to be the person you were meant to be.

Alice

Patty Phose
      Duchess

I’ve been wearing pantyhose since I was 4. I wanted to wear other things too but they were not available to me at that time.

When I was 13, I began buying my own pantyhose. Then at 17 I began wearing pantyhose out with shorts. Soon after I bought short shorts and platform wedges to wear with my pantyhose. At 18 I finally was able to go fully femme and began buying and wearing everything. I loved shooing my legs in pantyhose with my short shorts,  skirts and dresses. I had this admiration for Daisy Duke and wanted to look like her.

Even today when I dress I love wearing pantyhose and showing my legs. Pantyhose was also my gateway to crossdressing.

Anonymous

Hi Jennifer, really lovely to meet you, and to read your blog. Welcome sweetie. X

Thank you x

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Hello and welcome.  So happy to hear of the release of Jennifer, something long overdue I’m sure.  You are blessed with having such a supportive and understanding girlfriend, congratulations!  Myself, not being married, never had the support or “push”.  It required about 40 years to come out, and you are correct.  Sooner is better, or would have been.

Happy to have you with us!

Stevie

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?