• This topic has 15 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi everyone just a update on my light duty job This is day 3 and been doing great shame learned today was just filling in for a lady that been on vacation and coming back Next week. So having 2 more days to dress fully fem. Then next week go back to my skinny woman jeans and ladies top.  As they putting me in the lab to help with samples of oil and gas products. Make sure all good to go on ships and trucks for shipping.  Bad thing is no  more dresses or heels or skirts. After this week.

Donna

Hi Donna,

Sorry to hear you won’t be able to dress fully in the lab.  One might think you could wear a skirt under your lab coat.  I’m sure you will do fine until cleared by the physician for regular duty.

Alice

Anonymous

Thanks Alice as for dress code in there pretty strict some nasty chemicals play around with.

Hugs
        Donna

Barb Wire
      Lady

Well, if you’re gonna work in a lab, then how about a lab coat? Something like this?:

https://www.pinterest.ca/pin/449937818995984450/

Sorry to read this, Donna. Maybe you can add some killer heels and black nylons with your ripped skinny jeans and lady top?

💋 Barb

Anonymous

Oh wow like that a sexy lab tech Could see that last day if this is another temp position till get fully release. Thinking This friday going to wear my latex dress. then again don’t want to get fired then either. Have to ask the boss if be ok.

Hugs
        Donna

Barb Wire
          Lady

Latex dress!?

Shall I phone your boss on your behalf?

😁 Barb :B

Anonymous

LOL could Oh be a knock out if says yes and walk in. And seeing everyone jaws drop. But then again don’t need to be fired one more year and retire.

Donna

He a cool boss think be a yes.

Your day will be here soon Donna.  Be patient.

PaulaF

Anonymous

Thanks Paula and thought could be fully  fem for the year left before retirement dresssed for success. Well End of November will be considered fully fem. in my mind. There are alot females in the lab too.

Hugs
        Donna

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

So happy things are going well for you.

Hugs, Liara

Angela Booth
      Hostess

See what the girls are wearing in the lab and that will give you an idea.

Now you have had experience in the office why not consider applying for a role when you retire, part time maybe.. Just a thought.

Good luck with it all and thanks for the updates.

Anonymous

Good idea Angela never know what might happen in year. Just wild though the teaching me some new things all around the plant. Maybe make me plant manager. giggles. Girl can dream right.  Go back next week to Dr for checkup see what he says too.

So welcome happy to post updates when things changes.

Hugs
        Donna

Anonymous

Hi Donna,

I spent some time working in petro-chem labs, both in QC and research. Unless you are going outside to collect samples, you should be OK wearing a skirt/blouse combo beneath you lab coat. You will be on your feet a lot, so heels are not a good idea, and the job could require safety shoes. Good luck.

Hugs,

Lulu

Anonymous

HI Lulu thank you and the dress code need to do next week is anything to cover up pretty much all skin as for skirts saying can wear a skirt but need like leggings underneath to cover legs. Plus will be inside and then outside gathering samples at times. Seems like to be good go back to my semi girly self like when was working on docks. Jeans safety shoes and such.  Its been fun so far dressing up in the office. fully.

Hugs
        Donna

Anonymous

Well my week of fully dressed enfemme had come to a close today. Was pure heaven able to be fully female for week with nice clothes and jewelry and such. Myself and the other woman got along great.

Actually they wanting to take me out to eat dinner tonight.  Their treat. Really couldn’t say no. So be like a girls night out for little.

next week dressed back to almost normal work clothes.

Donna

Anonymous

Going by what my boss told me to wear next week may have to wear what we call nomax My normal job is working on the docks doing this as temp postion till can be released to go back to my normal job.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Transitioning for Transsexual Women’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?