Viewing 12 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

So I’m not sure how or where to begin.

My name is Joshua I’m a 39 almost 😞40 years old male. I’m married for 17 years now but have been freinds and coupled with my wife longer than that. I’ve recently made some changes in my life ie mental health diet exercise down 65 lbs🎉😁 and am feeling better than I have in years. There is so much to try and pack in here. Amidst all this I finally sat down with my wife and discussed something that has been nagging me. That I liked wearing women’s clothing. Now I know it’s crass to wear your significant others items. But that’s where I found myself. And I told her that I had been for awhile atlest for the last few years when there was no one home. I put my hand up before she could say anything. And said “please let me finish because you know how bad my anxiety can be if I don’t speak now I might not work up the courage to do so again.” I told her I still loved her and didn’t want to split the family up ‘ we have 2 young children 12 and 10’ but we could work something out if she so chose to. Now my mind being made of all things dark and dreadful had imagine her slapping me and telling me to get the F out. That I was a pervert never see my kids again. So on and so forth you can imagine it or have experience it I’ve heard and read the horror stories. It was a huge shock when she hugged me and stared crying and said is that all thank God. I thought you were telling me you wanted a divorce. With that I started wearing women’s underwear on a daily basis. ‘my own she keeps them in her dresser drawer so nosey in-laws won’t ask. And we don’t have to explain to our kids why there in my drawer. So between that being lifted I feel like a million times better. Well that and I’ve been taking better care of myself. But yesterday she said that since I opened up to her that the last few weeks she’s been the happiest that she’s been in a long time. That if things hadn’t changed she was ready to leave. our sex live has gotten interesting to say the least she’s been taken the more manly role as it where.Β  I’m kinda nervous excited giddy.Β  Kids gone for the weekend house for ourselves. Maybe some wine and a movie. So anyways as we talked I realized that I’ve always enjoyed dressing Wich started when I was like 13- 14 maybe. Tried on some of my aunt’s panties then stockings and her blouse. I’ve always been a drama nerd in school I was in every play and enjoyed the whole aspect of it. But one of my fondest memories is when the boys in my class did a “Mr. School name here” contest where the guys dress up like women and have a pagent and talent show. And I Won! Now I fained my excitement and was trying to pretend to cry like you see on TV. But I actually started crying and felt so happy. Everyone said how well I did and couldn’t believe how much I looked like a girl. I put it aside graduate joined the army got married kids fill in life trama here 15 years later I find myself wearing my wife’s underwear. Fast forward to a few weeks ago and our talk. Then I found this site. I’m excited to talk to some of the ladies on here get some feed back and some tips. Lucky me my wife is a beautician also does waxing and makeup. Although I haven’t ventured down those road’s yet. We’re going slowly. I did find myself crying for no reason the other day I don’t know who I am I guess I never really did I’ve always done thing to make others happy from career choices to the military not that I regret that choice not for a min.Β  I was raised staunch Christian so I’m still struggling with everything emotionally. Am I gay am I straight am I Bi? My wife just hugged me and said what does it matter stop over thinking it and just be you and the rest will come. Anyways long rant over nice to meet you guys. Talk soon

Alma

Ps Alma was my great grandmother and I was supposed to be a girl so the doctor’s told my mother and that was the name I was supposed to have I only figured it fitting for me to use that moniker.

Hug’s

• This topic was modified 4 years ago by MacKenzie Alexandra. Reason: Inappropriate sentences removed

Great story alma

Love and kisses kym

Natasha
      Lady

Hi Alma what a refreshing story of a acceptance its always nice to hear a story where the SO accepts you for who you are as so many on the other end where they are not accepted me included anyway if you need a chat message me.

welcome to CHD you have made a great decision all the girls here are wonderful.

Hugs Nat xxx

Anonymous

Welcome Alma , congratulations for both you and your wife , wonderful to have support , enjoy your weekend without the children 😊😊

Welcome AlmaΒ  and welcome to C.D.H Β  its is so great your wife excepts your x dressing and all that, helps you with what she can do. make up is a real kicker makes you look more female, whats a woman with out make up? try some perfume, then you really smell like a female along with being dressed up.Β  I am 56 and started x dressing at a young age my self, but went away for years then came back and never left. Β  Thank you for your service also I was in the military for 3 years my self back in 1981. Β  my wife knows but will not see me even thou she has seen me but looks the other way. Β  I have my own female clothing and buy them my self, make up, perfume, ear rings,, nylons, panties, pads, bras, skirts more dresses then skirts, I love to wear dresses more then skirts. I under dress in the winter. we have a 22 year old at home still so I have to be careful. read my profile will tell more. enjoy the feminine side of you , I do I feel more normal then ever and more happier , I should of been born a female for my mom wanted a girl, well I am but I have male parts with a female figure

Thank you for sharing your story.

Welcome to this site.Β  You will find it friendly and informative, I know I have.Β  It is great that your wife is so supportive.

Hi Alma, Teralynn here. Thank you for sharing your story with us. Welcome to our wonderful on line community. I applaud you for having the courage to be honest with your wife, and applaud your wife for being so accepting and supportive. You might want to suggest that she also become a member here. She could add a lot to the conversation about the crossdressing experience for significant others of crossdressers. There are even groups on this site that are specifically significant others. You and I have a lot in common which I would be glad to explore with you later on if you would like that, but one thing I do want to stress to you right away concerns your spirituality. You indicated that you were raised as a Christian. You may be wondering if you are doing something sinful by being a crossdressing person. Let me assure you that your Heavenly Father and His Creator Son that we know as Jesus of Nazareth accept you as you are. So do not give up your love of God for you have broken none of his Commandments. Follow the Golden Rule – Do Not Judge Others and be happy. I speak on this subject with some authority. The Universal Father wants his β€œchildren of time and space” (as he calls us) to be happy. Remember that in the end – love wins! If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall will get the fastest response. – Blessings

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Alma

isn’t it wonderful when you have support from someone so closeΒ  to ones heart . Having your wife’s acceptance certainly makes this journey most fulfilling. I too enjoy this but with full agreement as she needs to be a importantΒ  part in these decisions. Liberty’s are a blessing and never taken for granted . You now have many here too to enjoy expressing yourself withΒ  total acceptance and a confinance to explore more. Happy to welcome you and enjoy your time with us.

Stephanie 🌹

Welcome Alma!

Hi Alma,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Wow. Alma. Did we miss anything??
      Lol just kidding. Enjoy being you sweetie and like your wife says don’t over think it. Maybe your just a sissy. Nothing wrong with being a sissy I’ve seen plenty hot ones. Or maybe your not. It really doesn’t matter as long as you and your wife are happy.

Welcome Alma

So happy that you get to be yourself and with somebody that loves you for all that you are. Yes, with the right partner things can get, as you said… interesting. Its also nice that you’ve found us to share with andΒ  lucked out on her being a beautician.

Take it at a pace that works for you both and Have fun with all of it, together.

Olivia

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Crossdresser Heaven |Β PrivacyΒ |Β Terms of UseΒ | Link to us |Β Contact VanessaΒ |Β Advertise with Crossdresser Heaven

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates fromΒ Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?