Viewing 19 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Have any of ever been called to attend for selection to jury service and gone crossdressed? Or have you attended court for a trial crossdressed?

I wouldn’t chance being charged with contempt of court.  Even if dressed appropriately, they may see it as trying to get out of jury service.

Additionally, you’d be sitting in a room with hundreds of other people for hours. (I’m not even going to bring up the bathroom question.)  Everything you do is on the public record so you’d be announcing to the world that you’re a crossdresser.

I don’t think I ever would.

I’ve been summoned twice for jury service, but both times I couldn’t attend.

First time I was in school and there was no way I could attend jury service and finish my studies so I excused myself from jury service.

2nd time I had medical issues and required frequent medical treatments; attending jury service would have interfered with my treatments so I couldn’t attend either.

At that time, I was dressing but I wouldn’t do it in public, especially in court.  Sometimes trials can go on for hours.

I’ve never been called for jury services, but if I was I would go dressed as I usually am.

If I was called I would go as me. I bet I would not be selected for duty!!

Anonymous

Hi Elizabeth…

Not guilty….on either count !!

Smiles, grace x

karley delaware
      Baroness - Annual

Next time I serve…………during the two hour lunch…………I will go to a little used rest room……….change into tight girl jeans……….put on a blouse…..let my pony tail down…..or wear a long wig………..and walk the halls en femme…………..sit at the patio…………..with my bag lunch enjoy being a girl……………….wearing my mask to hide!!!

Anonymous
      Lady

I have been called several times and have even sat on a jury for a murder but I would never even think of dressing or even underdressing in court.

Anonymous

Michelle….

Always be careful in court, that cd in the flowing gown and the long wig giving you the eye……could just be the judge !!!!!😂😂😂

Anonymous
          Lady

You are so right Grace. Who knows whats under that robe??

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

I have not. But what an intriguing thought.

Hugs, Liara

Why I posted that I saw something on YouTube where someone was either transitioning or a crossdresser was called to attend for possible selection. She went en fem, she was picked but her male name was called. To cut a long story short she was excused .

Brielle
      Lady

That would be one sure way to be stricken from the jury! Why didn’t I think of that before?! 🤦‍♀️

ChloeC
      Duchess

Back in the 90’s I was called for jury duty in my (Michigan) county every other year over a 9 year period (5x). And I was selected for a trial in each of those years including a murder, drug possession, drunk driving, a civil lawsuit, and one where the moment we were seated in the courtroom, the defendant copped a plea. They weren’t exactly fun, and I suppose I could have gotten away with underdressing, but I’ll tell you, you don’t want to blink wrong when the judge is up there and you’re supposed to have your full attention on the trial.

Oh, and I did call the county clerk (or whoever) asking why so often and they said the state govt. gave them the pool names. I called the state and they claimed the county made up the pool names. At the 6th time (yes, 6th) I got the information required letter, I wrote a letter back seriously questioning what was happening and never got called again. I do have a suspicion what actually was going on.

Back in September of 2019, I was called to serve and dressed in business attire. I wasn’t afraid to attend until it was time to verify my identity at check in!  The court clerks were very nice and professional. One lady complemented on my pearls and matching ring.  Ultimately, I was excused due to my work and knowledge in the banking industry so I treated myself to a long walk in the judicial park and people watched.

Anonymous

I have been called once to a case that actually went to trial. All the others the defendant copped a plea before jury selection was made.
      I didn’t go en-femme, as this was long before I had accepted this side of myself. And would not do so now, this is certainly not the area to be publicly trans or cross dress.
      It turned out to be a murder trial, and one that was locally notorious, so had to deal with some public attention. How’s that for first time out the gate? I ended up being made the foreman to boot! I’ll spare you all the details, but it was a pretty rough case.
      My exemption is up, but I haven’t been called again in quite some time. I hope the next one is for something more pleasant, like some sort of humorous unruly behavior in a public place or something. sheesh!

I have been called to serve 7 times in the past 15 years.   I had been excused a number of times due to my then employment.  I did ask why I was being called so many times and was told because I was being excused.   I was informed that if I stayed for selection I would not be called again for a very long time.   I did as suggested and have not been called in the past 5 years.   Yes that is correct if you do the maths: 7 times in 10 years.    By the way,  I made it to the court room and was then challenged by the lawyer for the defendant and let go.

Sure I would! You bet. But only on the condition that the defendant was CD and asking for a jury of her peers.

Objection overruled, Clara

I have bee notified many times that I was requested to attend, but in Texas,  you can call a pre-recorded message of the group number that actually want, so you can get eliminated that way.

I did get to actually sit through 3 selection sessions over the years.  I was totally underdressed each time, and eliminated all 3 times.

The first one was in my 20’s and I was obviously ‘herbaly enhanced’,so the prosecution dismissed me.  The 2d time, I knew the defendant and we did not like each other, so the defense dropped me.  The third time, they picked all 12 plus 2 alternates before they got to me, so I got to go home with $12.oo for my troubles.

PaulaF

I am a court security officer and we make no distinction about our customers as they walk into the court to be screened.The jury notice you receive in the mail is made out to your legal name and that is how,at least in my state,you will most likely be called by the judge.

I turn 46 in a few days and have never been called. I’ve always understood it to be a horrible inconvenience, but I have always wanted to see the process first hand.

Rayna Carlian
      Duchess

I have not gotten called for Jury duty since I started going out in public dressed. I might go dressed in some fashion…

It depends on how I feel the day I have to go, just like any other day when I choose what I want to wear. 😉

xoxo

Rayna

Viewing 19 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?