Viewing 0 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Two nights in the fabulous City of Edinburgh. Christmas Shopping.

Got the planning bit spot on. Told my wife it had to be a skirts only weekend, and she let me pick out her outfits. And I went out and bought us both pantyhose for the occasion. Two nights away deserved at least 5 pairs of hose each.

So we get dressed friday morning and she looks wonderful, and her perfume……mmmmmm.

Lovely black speckled A line skirt and 50 denier luxury hose. Me, dark blue jeans, along with my hose the same as wifes. What a thrill that was.

Spent the whole day at the markets holding hands, and having a few drinks. As well as a lovely sexy encounter mid afternoon. I am starting to think she rather likes me in pantyhose.

Following day she picks out a balck and white striped skirt and the same type of hose. I ask her if she would pick mine to wear, as I had lined them up. Bit risky, but I need her approval.

She shocked me by saying this “I want you in your 40 denier black ones, as its cold outside and you can wear your melon coloured 20 denier tonight.”

Off shopping. I made her take me shopping for her, and we looked at skirts and dresses galore, and I picked up so many hose to see which ones went with which outfit.

We bought a lovely A line yellow skirt, and we we got back to the hotel, I held it up in front of me and told her it felt wonderful. She just agreed. Bought lipstick and perfume, and some lovely boots.

All for her, but I am getting closer to it being me. Its very small steps, but bit by bit, I am getting closer.

Sunday morning came, and time to pack up and spend the day shopping again before boarding train home. I asked her what she was wearing and she said leggings. Then she looked at and said “but you should wear your nuse 30 denier  golden lady tights”.

Of course, who was I to argue.

I am such a lucky girl………..to be.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?