Tagged: 

• This topic has 12 replies, 10 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 12 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Jenny J
      Lady

To my local lingerie seller.. I had thought she was cool.. but was never sure.. tonight I said screw it the babydoll and bra and panty set are for me. I want it to fit me.. I started off as a “Halloween” costume guy.. but said screw it.. be honest. Im a crossdresser. That is who I am! Mary is amazing she has a small shop and is now willing to close for 30 mins when I come in so I can get waht I want.
      She was pretty awesome with it. I wasnt sure as I had a few purchases before.. This took a TON of guts and a few beer.. I have bought a few bra/panty sets from her before but they were for the “wife” Tonight I said enough is enough.. I want something that will fit my fat body. This is a HUGE step for Jenny 🙂

Holly G
      Lady

Way to go Jenny!! That’s awesome! The couple of times I’ve talked to a sales person, mainly about shoes, they’ve been wonderful and even offered suggestions for me. Sounds like you hit the jackpot 🙂 Way to go girl! Very proud of you! Lots of hugs! Holly

Jenny, that’s AWESOME! It sounds like you found a wonderful person!

Jenny J
      Lady

Ive had enough .. I am who I am. It may still take a few beer to buy locally but its convenient.. Im now in a big enough city (Toronto 6 mil) to not giver a care who is selling me the clothes. Im so glad she is ok when I came out tonight. This is a dream to come out to a seller close to home.

Jenny J
      Lady

100% sober Im not sure Id have the guts.. this is a test for me to buy close to home. GIRLS! My Sisters. for those of you in the same situation.,. Just say Fuck it.. and go and buy for yourself! This is 2015 people dont care anymore who buys Lingerie. The part time dresser is a dime a dozen these days. PLEASE GO with your fantazies! And just buy! Damn does this bra ever fit nice 🙂

Denise Ray
      Duchess

I had a similar experience. I got tired of guessing at bra sizes and wasting my money. I went to a mall in neighboring city. There was a Soma store there. I went in mid afternoon when the stores are relatively quite. Brought my breast forms in a gym bag. There happened to be no one in the store then and walked up to the sales women and calmly explained that I was a crossdresser and needed help with a bra fitting. She lead me to the back fitting room where I would have more privacy. She was great! She covered all types of fit issues and helped with matching bras with different cloth styles. She was very helpful and patient with me. Spent 1 1/2 hours there getting various bras, panties and shirts.
      It got kind of funny when she was putting her hand down my bra to adjust the breast form. She was so supportive and helpful I gave her a hug and bought her a slip that she had been saving up for. I don’t think I will hesitate to ask for help again. Denise

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

Jenny that is fantastic-I m not QUITE there yet but a few more weeks talking to all you wonderful girls here might give me just the push I need to go for it like you did-but need to find a similar boutique type store as I’m not even lose to ready to repeat your experience in a big place like Victoria’s Secret!

Anonymous

That is great!!! When i buy i allways say its for a girfriend…. I must have your courage…. I will! I know i willl

JOHAN
      Lady

Have not came out fully in a store. I think most kinda know though. Did thank the sales person at Gordman’s once when I tried on several dresses and other clothes. Other wise I just do my thing when shopping, let em think what they think.

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

What a great attitude!-I wish I had such a devil may care attitude about being seen in public!

Kendra
      Duchess

Hi Jenny – you are brave and deserve recognition for it!

A couple of weeks ago I walked into a boutique dressed all male and asked for lingerie, hose, heels and a dress for me – but it was a boutique that sold to the trans community. Men walk in and buy feminine attire for themselves all the time in this place. So my shopping excursion did not involve the bravery you displayed – I knew I would be welcome (although that did not stop me from being extremely nervous).

Any it is great to have someone who knows what they are doing help with the bra fitting isn’t it? She also recommended a top to go with the mini-skirt I wanted, and that was kind of nice.

Congrats on the bravery girl!

Anonymous

next time i go to a store i m saying its for me and see what happens

Anonymous

Awesome Jenny! I did the same thing last week shopping for makeup.   It felt so good to actually hear myself say it!  Happy  shopping!

Kim

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?