• This topic has 30 replies, 15 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Am very curious to know about this about you that have a ‘supportive’ participant—-

1. Does she watch you  shave your legs in a soapy bath, and really enjoy the activity?

2. Did she tell you how to put on the towel correctly and not the man-way?

3 Does she mind you to apply body moisturizer on your legs in front of her ?

4. Does she watch you when you do your nails ?  (takes me an hour !!)

5. Does she say anything when you show up for breakfast on a Sunday morning in a shorty robe-bra and panties with fluffy flip flops ?

6. Does she ever request you to go put on a little make up ?

7. Does she call you any special name–like Baby, Sexy, or something like that ?

Then if you can go out—

1. Does she suggest ear rings ?

2. Does she say —“you’re walking like a man”—-shorter steps, please…………

3 Did you forget perfume ?

4. YOU got lipstick on your teeth !!!

5. Does she say anything when YOUR panty line is very visible ?

6. Does she kick you in your ankle when SHE notices someone has been glancing at your cleavage ?

7 Does she allow you to freshen  up your lipstick after lunch in public ?

8. Will she say something if she notices men looking at your cute little behind, swinging your skirt or behind ?  Does she LIKE any attention that strangers give to you BOTH ?

Not meant to be specific questions, but JUST how supportive and encouraging ARE your better halves………or your special partner if a gg or binary woman ?

Mikki

• This topic was modified 5 years ago by Kayla. Reason: Inappropriate comment

Oh Mikki….I am so sorry but your well thought out story made me laugh so hard, my make-up was ruined and my sides hurt! I could never imagine some of those scenarios.  MORE PLEASE!!

My not so s/o helped me out greatly….she accepted the one way Greyhound ticket I bought her for her birthday.  She left….that was a huge help to me. Made me the girl I am today!

I vote this article…..10 thumbs up. Thank you sweety!

Dame Veronica

Anonymous

I was getting the idea no one would answer…..thank you very much for doing so……..yes, done with some humor involved !!!

Some humor?……………..Oh Alice your a riot!  Alice Kramden/Jackie Gleason of the Honeymooners. I know, a lot of you girls were not born yet!!  Black and white TV……..oh the horror! LOL.

My wife and I are both fairly new to me crossdressing. She has been wonderfully supportive. She has suggested clothes of hers for me to borrow. She paints my toenails. She bought me perfume. She helps with my makeup. She has tolerated all the shopping that I have been doing lately. Finally, she is going with me to a TG/CD weekend event soon. I am so blessed. We havent been out in public together yet so I don’t know how she will respond to some of those scenarios, but I’m not worried about it 🙂

Anonymous

you are so lucky–enjoy the adventure !!!

Rochelle Mills
        Baroness

Hi Mikki — thanks for the thread!  Like Robyn, my wife and I are new to crossdressing with me coming out to her late last year.  We have gone shopping together a few times, which has been a blast…me in man mode so far, but working up to going out en femme…love when my wife texts to say she’s found a surprise for me!

Barbara
      Lady

The short answer is yes. She is attentive to me when I dress. She has said NO to the lipstick color, too heavy to the eye shadow and a big hell no when the outfit was terrible. She takes me shopping and taught me how to do that. Whatever I want she supports me.

Next month is our trip to a trans friendly salon for me to get a dual haircut.(styled one way as a guy and another when I dress) and some time with a makeup artist. We are getting married next year!!!

I am equally attentive to her and when she needs her man, Barbara stays in the closet. We are still working on the balance.

Barbara

Anonymous

A good plan and good compromises will last a lifetime………..who knows.maybe longer…….she is cut from a roll of fabric very small……as attested to those that answer like you……….I have one also………it’s a blessing.

thanks for your response……….

Mikki

She supports me in every way from clothes to makeup to jewelry to going places with me while I am en femme. She has made it very clear that she loves me, but the line is drawn at transition. She is not interested in a relationship with a transgender woman. I respect that as I love her too much to ever lose her.

Anonymous

Good that lines of compromise can be made and agreed to…………I respect that totally…….my SO also isn’t wanting a tg in any way…but she would allow a little top augmentation, enough to get by in drab, which is half the year………..where do these gg women come from ??  And why are more able to accept this in their partner ?  I consider you very fortunate …

Mikki

Anonymous

My SO is supportive of my happiness but doesn’t like the concept of a man dressing up like a woman and is actively turned off by it.

I don’t really know if I identify as male internally exactly, nor as a woman for that matter, but physically speaking I LOVE and  value that my SO is attracted to my body, so in that way my SO is supportive of my happiness but would not want to see me dressed, and same for me I want to be attractive to her so I don’t want her to see me dressed.

Granted it still feels like she’s not as supportive as is described in the original post she wouldn’t exactly help me put makeup on (sounds like so much fun what a bonding experience!) but she does support my health and happiness, just not the clothes I guess even tho my internal happiness is the result.

Still tho that’s not bad at all I won’t argue there could be loads worse. I could definitely be better at telling her stuff like “hey I put on a dress this weekend” but at the same time I don’t want her to imagine me in a dress even though I know she’d be supportive of it since that’s what makes me happy, doesn’t change anything and the absolute last thing I want is to give her a bad taste in her mouth so to speak.

Its really confusing.

Anonymous

Hi Lilly—I hear you………….for me, I was never real confident or felt desirable as a man.  Very self conscious. I was always ‘scared’ to just be nude around any female………After that first time dressed my SO ‘felt my sexiness’…….and perhaps my confidence soared, as did my giving p my male deficiencies….I can remember her asking….”do you feel sexy?”…and the answer was YES………..I had never before felt sexy as a man……my SO loves the ‘sexiness’ in me, perhaps even both my make, which I don’t feel, and the fem.that I do………….

I hope this unravels into a wonderful future for you…….and your SO………..

Mikki

Ashley CD
        Lady

This sounds extremely similar to the situation I’m in. She wants me to be happy so she allows me to dress when she’s not home, but I get that she’d rather not talk about it if at all possible.

To make things even more confusing, she’s asked me to let her know when I buy stuff because she likes “cute outfits” in general. So thinking about me dressing makes her anxious, but she actively wants to know what I buy and what I’m up to. Huh??? Haha.

Anonymous

EASY—-GO CUTE !!!  Or ask her what her definition of cute is ???  she just may ‘buy-into’ it !!!

Mikki

Anonymous

I think you just have to take it as it comes! Communication is key and all that 🙂

Becka
      Lady

Not at all.  really dislikes that I shave and wouldn’t want to see or watch me do anything.  I’m not certain how or why she has not said anything since I started dressing in hybrid mode.

Anonymous

I wish the opposite for you….maybe along the way………..thank you for responding honestly

Mikki

My wife has been very encouraging. I never gave crossdressing much thought but it was brought up after she had locked me in chastity for several months and I had really no choice but to agree. We found out we both enjoy it very much

Hey Nikki , mine is kinda bi- polar. She has a blast when we are out at a special event . She is very supportive and down write protective , gets a huge laugh when some one is googling over my cleavage or eyeing my skirt while I’m walking . But the other side – while we are at home together there is 0 support , ” she is the woman of the house” , so for me it is a delicate ballancing

Anonymous

That’s a very unique arrangement……………..my thought on that………..STAY out with her !!!  Or maybe, how about a hotel date ???   For sure, somethings got to work !  Do you have close neighbors, children, frequent visitors ??  I understand that very well and what we did, we just packed a few suitcases, and went to a near-by city and splurged on a suite hotel room—-we got to get ready together, and it was always a wonderful rendezvous for us……….our teenage kids kinda wondered why we were going over to that close city, for overnight………….that’s the hard part of the story…………to come up with a good and believable reason !!  We managed……….

Good luck with your SO…..hope it works out even better for you !

Mikki

My wife is 100% suoportive. She helps me when I need it and teaches me how to do stuff more femme. We go out together with me fully dressed. She thinks I’m beautiful when I’m dressed and doesn’t care what the world sees or says. She even picks out clothes she thinks I might like and will tell me straight up if something doesn’t work.

Anonymous

Very lucky…………….I would be most beautiful for her if I were you………….you are so fortunate.

Thank you for sharing

Mikki

Chris
      Lady

Not supporting at all!

Very mixed signals. Last night she was like “ no I’m the woman of the house and I get to look pretty not you!” Then this morning “ I know I say the wrong things and should support you so don’t believe what I say “!?!

WTF ?

Molly
        Duchess

Sounds like part of her Journey.   Take it as a sign that she’s human and at least she cares enough to consider that she may have hurt you.

Molly.

Chris
          Lady

Yes thank you. I know it’s hard for her too.

She’s very conservative. I’m looking for some couples therapy that has some experience with this/our issues. I know she wants to do the right thing but she hurts me so bad sometimes.

Anonymous

Hang in there, be nice………..there is a sign of good–no reason house can’t have two beauties

Mikki

Barbara
        Lady

It sounds like she is willing to be supportive but is just trying to wrap her brain around it all. Give her time and be supportive. You might try initiating a conversation about it. Also, you might try wearing clothes that aren’t overly feminine. Try just wearing a common colored ladies sweat suit or jeans? This could help her to ease into it better.

Best of luck!

Chris
          Lady

Yeah, I don’t wear femme clothes with her but I did ask if it was ok to polish my nails if/ when we go out one time. Didn’t go over well!

Anonymous

s-l-o-w-l-y……………………but I would keep asking little things…………she’ll somewhere get tired of saying no………..has to happen along the way, you’ll get a yes !!!   (old salesmen know this tactic very well)  Be persuasive, not annoying, and treat her very kindly…………..might suggest you buy her little gifts and she might just do the same for you……..good luck

Mikki

Anonymous

My SO’s were sipportive but not encoruagers.
      They were happy to help, but not that keen to suggest I actually get changed. They liked the male me better.

Imogen.

x

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?