- April 10, 2019 at 5:15 am #167253
Mikki MonroeParticipantRegistered On: March 24, 2019Topics: 10Replies: 171Has thanked: 220 timesBeen thanked: 184 times
Am very curious to know about this about you that have a ‘supportive’ participant—-
1. Does she watch you shave your legs in a soapy bath, and really enjoy the activity?
2. Did she tell you how to put on the towel correctly and not the man-way?
3 Does she mind you to apply body moisturizer on your legs in front of her ?
4. Does she watch you when you do your nails ? (takes me an hour !!)
5. Does she say anything when you show up for breakfast on a Sunday morning in a shorty robe-bra and panties with fluffy flip flops ?
6. Does she ever request you to go put on a little make up ?
7. Does she call you any special name–like Baby, Sexy, or something like that ?
Then if you can go out—
1. Does she suggest ear rings ?
2. Does she say —“you’re walking like a man”—-shorter steps, please…………
3 Did you forget perfume ?
4. YOU got lipstick on your teeth !!!
5. Does she say anything when YOUR panty line is very visible ?
6. Does she kick you in your ankle when SHE notices someone has been glancing at your cleavage ?
7 Does she allow you to freshen up your lipstick after lunch in public ?
8. Will she say something if she notices men looking at your cute little behind, swinging your skirt or behind ? Does she LIKE any attention that strangers give to you BOTH ?
Not meant to be specific questions, but JUST how supportive and encouraging ARE your better halves………or your special partner if a gg or binary woman ?
- This topic was modified 1 week ago by Kayla C. Reason: Inappropriate comment
- April 19, 2019 at 3:22 pm #169852Imogen MannParticipantRegistered On: March 2, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 116Has thanked: 52 timesBeen thanked: 134 times
My SO’s were sipportive but not encoruagers.
They were happy to help, but not that keen to suggest I actually get changed. They liked the male me better.
- April 18, 2019 at 4:52 pm #169595ChrisParticipantRegistered On: March 1, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 5Has thanked: 4 timesBeen thanked: 7 times
Not supporting at all!
Very mixed signals. Last night she was like “ no I’m the woman of the house and I get to look pretty not you!” Then this morning “ I know I say the wrong things and should support you so don’t believe what I say “!?!
- April 19, 2019 at 7:56 am #169750BarbaraParticipantRegistered On: December 4, 2018Topics: 9Replies: 71Has thanked: 211 timesBeen thanked: 66 times
It sounds like she is willing to be supportive but is just trying to wrap her brain around it all. Give her time and be supportive. You might try initiating a conversation about it. Also, you might try wearing clothes that aren’t overly feminine. Try just wearing a common colored ladies sweat suit or jeans? This could help her to ease into it better.
Best of luck!
- April 18, 2019 at 6:58 pm #169610Mikki MonroeParticipantRegistered On: March 24, 2019Topics: 10Replies: 171Has thanked: 220 timesBeen thanked: 184 times
Hang in there, be nice………..there is a sign of good–no reason house can’t have two beauties
- April 18, 2019 at 6:06 pm #169604MollyParticipantRegistered On: October 22, 2018Topics: 1Replies: 29Has thanked: 36 timesBeen thanked: 31 times
Sounds like part of her Journey. Take it as a sign that she’s human and at least she cares enough to consider that she may have hurt you.
- April 17, 2019 at 7:50 pm #169303Charlotte RoseParticipantRegistered On: October 17, 2018Topics: 7Replies: 56Has thanked: 76 timesBeen thanked: 66 times
My wife is 100% suoportive. She helps me when I need it and teaches me how to do stuff more femme. We go out together with me fully dressed. She thinks I’m beautiful when I’m dressed and doesn’t care what the world sees or says. She even picks out clothes she thinks I might like and will tell me straight up if something doesn’t work.
- April 18, 2019 at 1:39 am #169382
- April 17, 2019 at 1:55 pm #169251Brianna LynchParticipantRegistered On: April 11, 2019Topics: 5Replies: 39Has thanked: 41 timesBeen thanked: 17 times
Hey Nikki , mine is kinda bi- polar. She has a blast when we are out at a special event . She is very supportive and down write protective , gets a huge laugh when some one is googling over my cleavage or eyeing my skirt while I’m walking . But the other side – while we are at home together there is 0 support , ” she is the woman of the house” , so for me it is a delicate ballancing
- April 17, 2019 at 2:02 pm #169256Mikki MonroeParticipantRegistered On: March 24, 2019Topics: 10Replies: 171Has thanked: 220 timesBeen thanked: 184 times
That’s a very unique arrangement……………..my thought on that………..STAY out with her !!! Or maybe, how about a hotel date ??? For sure, somethings got to work ! Do you have close neighbors, children, frequent visitors ?? I understand that very well and what we did, we just packed a few suitcases, and went to a near-by city and splurged on a suite hotel room—-we got to get ready together, and it was always a wonderful rendezvous for us……….our teenage kids kinda wondered why we were going over to that close city, for overnight………….that’s the hard part of the story…………to come up with a good and believable reason !! We managed……….
Good luck with your SO…..hope it works out even better for you !
- April 14, 2019 at 8:23 pm #168534Danielle DarbyParticipantRegistered On: February 9, 2019Topics: 5Replies: 10Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 27 times
- April 12, 2019 at 4:53 pm #167962rebekka mooreParticipantRegistered On: January 7, 2017Topics: 47Replies: 544Has thanked: 237 timesBeen thanked: 505 times
- April 11, 2019 at 9:16 pm #167706LillyParticipantRegistered On: December 12, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 206Has thanked: 285 timesBeen thanked: 225 times
My SO is supportive of my happiness but doesn’t like the concept of a man dressing up like a woman and is actively turned off by it.
I don’t really know if I identify as male internally exactly, nor as a woman for that matter, but physically speaking I LOVE and value that my SO is attracted to my body, so in that way my SO is supportive of my happiness but would not want to see me dressed, and same for me I want to be attractive to her so I don’t want her to see me dressed.
Granted it still feels like she’s not as supportive as is described in the original post she wouldn’t exactly help me put makeup on (sounds like so much fun what a bonding experience!) but she does support my health and happiness, just not the clothes I guess even tho my internal happiness is the result.
Still tho that’s not bad at all I won’t argue there could be loads worse. I could definitely be better at telling her stuff like “hey I put on a dress this weekend” but at the same time I don’t want her to imagine me in a dress even though I know she’d be supportive of it since that’s what makes me happy, doesn’t change anything and the absolute last thing I want is to give her a bad taste in her mouth so to speak.
Its really confusing.
- April 17, 2019 at 1:35 pm #169242Ashley CDParticipantRegistered On: January 23, 2019Topics: 3Replies: 3Has thanked: 15 timesBeen thanked: 15 times
This sounds extremely similar to the situation I’m in. She wants me to be happy so she allows me to dress when she’s not home, but I get that she’d rather not talk about it if at all possible.
To make things even more confusing, she’s asked me to let her know when I buy stuff because she likes “cute outfits” in general. So thinking about me dressing makes her anxious, but she actively wants to know what I buy and what I’m up to. Huh??? Haha.
- April 12, 2019 at 3:03 am #167748ParticipantRegistered On: March 24, 2019Topics: 10Replies: 171Has thanked: 220 timesBeen thanked: 184 times
Hi Lilly—I hear you………….for me, I was never real confident or felt desirable as a man. Very self conscious. I was always ‘scared’ to just be nude around any female………After that first time dressed my SO ‘felt my sexiness’…….and perhaps my confidence soared, as did my giving p my male deficiencies….I can remember her asking….”do you feel sexy?”…and the answer was YES………..I had never before felt sexy as a man……my SO loves the ‘sexiness’ in me, perhaps even both my make, which I don’t feel, and the fem.that I do………….
I hope this unravels into a wonderful future for you…….and your SO………..
- April 11, 2019 at 2:58 am #167505Vanessa JonesParticipantRegistered On: October 12, 2018Topics: 2Replies: 24Has thanked: 27 timesBeen thanked: 40 times
She supports me in every way from clothes to makeup to jewelry to going places with me while I am en femme. She has made it very clear that she loves me, but the line is drawn at transition. She is not interested in a relationship with a transgender woman. I respect that as I love her too much to ever lose her.
- April 11, 2019 at 3:18 am #167508ParticipantRegistered On: March 24, 2019Topics: 10Replies: 171Has thanked: 220 timesBeen thanked: 184 times
Good that lines of compromise can be made and agreed to…………I respect that totally…….my SO also isn’t wanting a tg in any way…but she would allow a little top augmentation, enough to get by in drab, which is half the year………..where do these gg women come from ?? And why are more able to accept this in their partner ? I consider you very fortunate …
- April 10, 2019 at 5:03 pm #167453ParticipantRegistered On: December 4, 2018Topics: 9Replies: 71Has thanked: 211 timesBeen thanked: 66 times
The short answer is yes. She is attentive to me when I dress. She has said NO to the lipstick color, too heavy to the eye shadow and a big hell no when the outfit was terrible. She takes me shopping and taught me how to do that. Whatever I want she supports me.
Next month is our trip to a trans friendly salon for me to get a dual haircut.(styled one way as a guy and another when I dress) and some time with a makeup artist. We are getting married next year!!!
I am equally attentive to her and when she needs her man, Barbara stays in the closet. We are still working on the balance.
- April 10, 2019 at 2:09 pm #167391Robyn DrakeParticipantRegistered On: March 19, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 2Has thanked: 2 timesBeen thanked: 7 times
My wife and I are both fairly new to me crossdressing. She has been wonderfully supportive. She has suggested clothes of hers for me to borrow. She paints my toenails. She bought me perfume. She helps with my makeup. She has tolerated all the shopping that I have been doing lately. Finally, she is going with me to a TG/CD weekend event soon. I am so blessed. We havent been out in public together yet so I don’t know how she will respond to some of those scenarios, but I’m not worried about it 🙂
- April 14, 2019 at 7:59 am #168365Rochelle MillsParticipantRegistered On: March 16, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 12Has thanked: 12 timesBeen thanked: 13 times
Hi Mikki — thanks for the thread! Like Robyn, my wife and I are new to crossdressing with me coming out to her late last year. We have gone shopping together a few times, which has been a blast…me in man mode so far, but working up to going out en femme…love when my wife texts to say she’s found a surprise for me!
- April 10, 2019 at 4:35 pm #167442
- April 10, 2019 at 1:58 pm #167389Dame Veronica GraunwolfParticipantRegistered On: May 8, 2017Topics: 44Replies: 1746Has thanked: 1467 timesBeen thanked: 1312 times
Oh Mikki….I am so sorry but your well thought out story made me laugh so hard, my make-up was ruined and my sides hurt! I could never imagine some of those scenarios. MORE PLEASE!!
My not so s/o helped me out greatly….she accepted the one way Greyhound ticket I bought her for her birthday. She left….that was a huge help to me. Made me the girl I am today!
I vote this article…..10 thumbs up. Thank you sweety!
- April 10, 2019 at 2:01 pm #167390ParticipantRegistered On: March 24, 2019Topics: 10Replies: 171Has thanked: 220 timesBeen thanked: 184 times
I was getting the idea no one would answer…..thank you very much for doing so……..yes, done with some humor involved !!!
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.