• This topic has 9 replies, 10 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

A few days ago I realized my laundry had accumulated to critical mass so I decided to go the local laundramat to get it all done in one shot.  When I arrived, there were two guys and three women there, two with small kids.  I drug my laundry bags in and loaded up six washers.  As I waited for the wash cycles to complete, one of the young moms was sitting next to me and we struck up a conversation.  She must have been cooped up with her kids a lot with little adult conversation because we went from commenting on the ridiculous people on the live court show on the TV to her telling me all about her kids, husband, and family.  The other mom joined in on the conversation and it was actually really nice as we just chatted away like three girls  engaged in the mundane chores of everyday life.  They never let on that they even suspected I wasn’t a genetic woman.  They asked me about where I lived and worked and if I had a boyfriend and this went on for awhile.  We even shared some relationship stories and I learned a lot about both of these awesome young women.  After about two hours, I was folding my mountain of laundry and one of the girls commented that I had some pretty bras and panties and asked where I got them.  After I had finished folding, we all said goodbye as if we had known each other for years.  After so many years working on feminizing my body, face, voice and persona, it was very reaffirming and satisfying to be so readily accepted by real women.  It was one of those experiences that affirms my decision to live as Gina full time was the right one.

Leonara
      Ambassador

What a lovely story …. Thanks for sharing being “just one of the girls”.

My heart sings for you Gena!!!   What a marvelous story and inspiration for all of us.

Lady Veronica Graunwolf

What a nice story. I’m so happy that you had such a wonderful experience.

Anonymous

oh yes Gina what a delightful experience and thanks for sharing it in here

Penny
      Lady

Gjna, stories like yours give us all hope that someday something similar will happen for us. That kind of ordinary encounter is what I wish for. Thank you so much for the story

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

Thanks for sharing a story full of hope and happiness!

Gina, Thank you for sharing this story. Also congrats on not only transitioning to your true self, but successfully transitioning into public life as well. I hope your journey continues to bring you happiness and fulfillment.

Anonymous

Thanks for sharing and congratulations on being one of the girls.

Anonymous

Hey Gina good for you I really enjoyed your story kisses Jasmine

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?