Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Evan Nine
      Duchess

Hi all, I just wanted to share, I had a big talk with the wife last night.  Updated her about dressing again and shared my feelings….  All went super positive.  She agreed that I probably need to seek a therapist, just because I need an outlet and I am discovering new things about all of this.  Anyway, just happy today and wanted to share.

You all inspire me and gave me the courage to take this step.  You are all strong and beautiful ladies and I just wanted to thank you.

Big hugs, Evan.

Trish White
      Baroness

Hi Evan, it sounds like you have a compassionate understanding wife. You are a lucky girl and very blessed with the wife you have. Good luck with your therapy and I would love if you kept me up to date on how it goes.

Love,

Trish

Evan Nine
        Duchess

My wife is the best, she is amazing in so many ways.  I am the luckiest person I know.

Angela Booth
      Hostess

That’s lovely Evan, you are blessed indeed.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Wonderful hearing coming out to your wife is a very difficult step as I know. I too have a very supportive wife and it makes our journeys so much fullfilling. We did the gender play and I knew then there was more to this and happily my wife also noticed. Especially when the dressing got more intense. She noticed how excited I got and changes in personalty and finally confessing my true feelings and desires in expressing my femininity. Having your wife’s acceptance certainly makes this journey most fulfilling. With agreements as she needs to be a important part in these decisions. Liberty’s are a blessing and never taken for granted. The best to you both as you move forward into this wonderful world.

Stephanie 🌷

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Happy for you.

Hugs, Liara

Great that all turned out well for you both Evan.

Alice

Hi Evan congrats to you girl on a supportive wife enough to accept you and want to help with a therapist to work things out .. As many others here have accepting and supportive wifes myself included so good luck and keep lines of comunications open between you two..

Stephanie Bass

Brielle
      Lady

Hi Evan, that’s great news! When you search for a therapist, it doesn’t necessarily need to be a “sex” or “gender” therapist, just one who has a lot of experience with CDs and trans people. I have a gender therapist who also does “cis” therapy and marriage couseling.

If you decide to get couples’ or marriage counseling, keep in mind that therapist has the duty to make the marriage work first, not necessarily do what is best for the indivdual partner. By that, I mean if you were confronted with “stop, or else”, the therapist would find a way to work it out for you to stay together rather than you live as your true self, or your spouse be able to call all the shots.

In your individual therapy, their goal is to get you to your best self and not necessarily save the marriage. Fortunately, your wife sounds like an absolute gem. I hope you can both find the sweet spot and stay a happy couple! My experience is full, open communication of what you both need (not necessarily what you each want) is the only good path forward.

Hugs,

Brie

Evan Nine
        Duchess

We decided to get therapy for me now, and see where that goes first.  Our marriage is strong despite me pulling away…. One step at a time.

thank you so much for the great advice.  Taking it slow, see where the journey is going.

hugs, Evan

Brielle
          Lady

slow and steady is best! it’s a marathon not s sprint!

hugs,

Brie

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?