• This topic has 30 replies, 21 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 23 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Had to tell someone other than my beautiful wife. So as you girls know I have gone from no dressing and being forbidden,  to acceptance. Today is the icing on the cake. With my wife’s help I have just ordered a new dress and lingerie, this for me is mind blowing. Also it has been suggested that perhaps my male under garments should also be replaced. Wow and wow, so excited. My wife also just said, now go and have some Katie time.
      Thanks for listening 💋💋Katie.

Angela Booth
      Hostess

Woo Hoo! That is so nice for you. Enjoy katie time…

Anonymous

Thanks Angela, after 36 years of marriage it’s amazing.

Anonymous

Katie….

How dreamy..I’m so pleased for you….

Did you know that sitting on your doormat, waiting for that dress to arrive….with puppy eyes, is perfectly acceptable….we have all been there honey….

Grace xx

Once you have that new dress on Katie, go outside in the daylight.  It doesn’t matter if it is front or back yard, and walk in the sunshine,  do a couple of spins to let fly.

Dresses need sunshine to thrive and multiply.

Now for those manly undies,  yuck.  Bin, burn or banish them.  Your dresser will thank you for the new rainbow of color and texture.

PaulaF

Oh my!!  I used bin in a sentence.

The Grace Scarlet Gang is having an effect on this Texas girl.  What am I to do?

Ya’ll, ya’ll, howdy, howdy doo.  That’s better now.

PaulaF

Anonymous

Thanks Paula, I will if it’s not raining, pretty inclement this side at present, I’ll be sure to send the male under garments to the trash…….😁

Congratulations Katie,
      Liz

Congrats Katie sounds like a dream come true so happy for you .. As having a supportive wife myself she shops for Stephanie  quite often especially when we get out of town at goodwill stores allways come home with a bag full of Stephanies clothes dresses blouses Skirts and he he Heels yippee soon need a bigger closet  besides the two dressers full of lingere trying to place a third in our room really need to quit getting clothes    Naw cant quit he he good luck sweety..

Stephanie Bass

Anonymous

Hi Steph…..

www. wardrobes are us…..24 HR delivery 😂😂😂😂….buy buy buy

Ok Miss Grace will look into it i have a couple of inches left but thats it ha ha hugs girlfriend..

Stephanie

Anonymous

Thanks Stephanie, I’m so glad after all these years I can dress.

Anonymous

[postquote quote=570152]
      Thanks Grace, I can’t wait, doormat and door step are so quintessentially English, a rose to rose, thanks honey.

Penny Jay
      Lady

Exciting times.

PennyJ

Anonymous

You are very blessed and lucky..MAkayla Lee

Anonymous

Congrats Katie know you deserve it.

Hugs
      Donna

Anonymous

Hi Katie,

Congratulations sweetie, enjoy Kate’s time.

Lol Amanda xx

Janine7
      Lady

What a wonderful experience. I hope that the dress will make your day bright and beaut6iful.

Hugs, Janine.

Congratulations Katie, it’s all happening in the UK this weekend. I know how I feel at the moment so you must be over the moon. Enjoy your Katie time.

Katie so cool! We are the lucky ones.

Stephanie

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Oh how exciting!

Enjoy the day and bask in that dress as Katie!

Hugs, Lara

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

You lucky girl. I’m so happy for you.

Hugs, Liara

Anonymous

Living the dream, you lucky girl!

Connie

xxx

Lynda Jones
      Baroness - Annual

Awesome, you have wonderful wife !!! Enjoy dressing ever chance, LUCK is something you make.
      Lynda

Anonymous

As my wife also refers to me going to have Katie time, I can totally relate to how good hearing it can feel. Kudos!

Anonymous

Thanks for the wonderful news that made my Monday better.

Much love,
      Raquel

Anonymous

Big thank you to you all, I am humbled by your comments. My wife did say it’s a girls right of passage that nothing will fit or it will look all wrong. Never truer word, the nice bit about it was when she referred to me as a girl. Just waiting for the postman now.

Leah
      Baroness

that’s awesome your wife is totally accepting your desire to dress and will participate.  Hopefully it will be something you both enjoy and participate in doing often!

Keep us posted with updates!

That’s brill Katie,I know how exciting it is when your other half wants you to be the person you want to be,made up for you girl xx

Anonymous

The parcel was delivered, bra was beautiful but flattened everything, the thongs, let’s just say not quite enough and the dress……wow……my first dress…..so 1 out 3 isn’t bad. Ironically the best thongs I have found that fulfills all requirements are from Tesco. I have my first dress never thought this was possible. Katie 💋💋

Anonymous

[postquote quote=570146]

Thanks Holly, there have some dark times…

Viewing 23 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?