• This topic has 6 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Ok so I started the Keto diet, So I can lose wieght amd feel more confident, or confident enough to leave the house in fem again.

If any of you ladies have done it,  I would love to hear how you pulled it off,  and how your results were.

Anonymous

Aside from good articles online, Keto isn’t anything special beyond general healthy eating. Not that I’m disparaging healthy eating! I guess I’m saying try not to get stuck with labels, but do what works for you.

Best thing you can do for yourself to loose weight is to drink only water (cut out all soda and juice seriously!), get enough sleep, work up some kind of sweat for 20-min (or a long walk) like every other day, and patience! Great tip is to restrict your daily intake of food to a 10-hour window. So like, have your breakfast at 8am, don’t eat anything past 6pm. Or 9am and 7pm. Impossible for most, myself included, but metabolic cycles are a thing if you really want to get into it, counting calories from macronutrients, it can make your head spin.

Water, sleep, exercise, even just stretching is great for 20 min. Gets you into your body. The internet is full of yoga instructions.

Good luck!

Christy
      Lady

Lilly is right. Been doing keto/Atkins/paleo/south beach for years.

No processed foods; no sugar except natural like fruits; no white flour or starchy foods.

outside parameter of grocery store is somewhat safe.

once you change your lifestyle, instead of just trying “a diet out”, you will wonder why everyone can’t do it.

Took me 6 solid months of eating right to make it a lifestyle, but now I feel much better, and know I can move my weight up and down at will. All while gaining mental clarity, that is most awesome while in ketosis!

Go for it, if you are otherwise healthy.

Anonymous

It worked great! I lost 50 lbs., wife lost 75. keep an eye on your cholesterol and you’ll be amazed. Once you hit ketosis the weight falls off. You may get the Keto flu (not a real flu but it does kind of feel like it) it goes away in a couple of days. When you hit your goal weight, go shopping! buy yourself something fun and sexy!

Rami Love
      Lady

Keto, no processed foods, cut out the carbs, no refined sugars, no milk or cheese which has the sugar lactose, eliminate or severely limit your alcohol consumption. No fruit juice or any type of soda. Fruit is OK as are most vegitables. Do a cardio exercise that causes you to be out of breath for several short periods of time. I do 6, sets of 20 seconds sprints on the bike, treadmill or ellical where I go all out as fast as I can. Combine Keto with intermittent fasting where you only eat during an 8 period, absolutely no snacking before and after your fasting period especially the four hours before you go to bed. Try for a decent nights sleep. Drink lots of water except for the two hour before bedtime.  If you must have coffee  drink it black while fasting. After you break your fast, use heavy cream in your coffee instead of half and half or milk. No artifical sweetener and you will drop a dress size or two.

Anonymous

Ellie perfect subject I call it a no carb diet basically I’m a big girl and I’ve decided I’m going to take off a hundred pounds so I can get back into a 3X just my size pantyhose I can buy from any store instead of having to go to torrid or Catherine even though I love them stories but I want to get my girlish figure back soda say I basically nothing but proteins and very little of them like a bird and I’ve been drinking nothing but water no diet soda even in the last 17 days I’ve lost 28 pounds I’m about a quarter of the way of my goal and my goal is to get smaller be more feminine I’ve been using albolene at night it’s a makeup remover moisturizer how to make my face feel softer and prettier haha I’m going through a phase right now that is building up momentum and it’s basically started about a month ago when I joined CDH Jasmine is coming out of me like it’s uncontrollable I’ve been buying clothes like a real woman I just can’t stop shopping online and at the stores at torrid in Catherine I even got a torrid credit card so this girl so committed to lose the weight I’ve done it in the past but then I go back to eating bad pain in back but that is not going to happen this time I want to actually go on week vacations to places like this. Gala where there are a lot more women just like myself and just be feminine for the whole week will be so happy stay positive and committed to the keto diet and I guarantee you it works you don’t even have to go to the gym to start losing serious weight than inches thanks Jasmine Jeffries

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?