Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      BobbiJo C
      Lady

Ladies,

I finally attended the Keystone conference this year after being delayed two years by a virus.  My spouse and I attended  for four days  and met many new friends.  We both also had the opportunity to attend many seminars and interact with many people.

What an event.  I highly recommend going to all transgenders, cross dressers, and SOs.

When I returned home, I was moved to write about my reactions.  This is on part of a long (epic?) poem or story.  Not sure which.

GALA

Back at room, same routine

Corset, strapless bra, stockings, garters, heels

Makeup, Twenty minutes again but getting better

On goes the gown, black satin strapless a-line

Pink borders, attached crinoline, lace up back

Pink bolo jacket, black velvet clutch.

Delayed two years by a virus

Pray it still fits, bought two years ago, fitted two years ago

Been waiting Sixty Years for this day

Ready for my debut

Cocktail hour before dinner, Say hi to new friends

Seated for dinner, dancing, conversation, smiles, more new friends

A sea of friends all around

I fit in

No longer an outcast

ME

THUMP………………………THUMP

BobbiJo

• This topic was modified 2 years ago by BobbiJo C. Reason: grammar

Thanks Bobbijo,  That was perfect.  Marg

Brielle
      Lady

Hi BobbiJo, I guess I need to publish something about Keystone soon. It was a magical week, to be sure!

Thanks for this.

Brie

BobbiJo C
        Lady

Thanks Brie. It was. I look forward to seeing what you have to say.

This was only part of the poem.  It has about 6 pages, however it does get very personal and I’m not sure I want to publish it.  We’ll see.

BobbiJo

Hi brielle you got it right a magical week it was so looking forward to next year ..

Stephanie

Hi Bobbijo same here girlfriend with so much going on i dont remember if i met you there so sorry.. I was with wife also there from tuesday evening late till following Tuesday morning to fly back out.. There for a week it was a vacation for us beyond belief met so many wonderful ladies from CDH and other places wife had a great time and allready planning on next year he he ..

Stephanie Bass

BobbiJo C
        Lady

Stephanie,

It was a magical long weekend . Delayed two years for me, but definitely magical.

I, probably like you, met many, many,  many people.  Most walking the same path as me. Eye opening.

Thank you,

BobbiJo

Yes Bobbijo delayed for at least one before got courage to go as this was first time ever out of home with a wonderful girlfriend as Stephanie Flowers and i chatted so much about it till we talked each other into it ha ha then wifes also Miss Flowers had to convince her wife ans myself with mine wasent much for mine to go ha ha so much fun it truley magical and so looking forward to next year he he ..

Stephanie

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

Great post and sorry I don’t remember seeing you at the CDH get-together Friday. Glad so many of y’all finally got the chance to experience a conference. I’ve been lucky enough to attend 3 Esprits, 3 Keystones, SCC and the combined Wildside/Diva Las Vegas-and will be at my 4thnEsprit in just .
      three weeks. Definitely share your experience so more folks can see how great an opportunity these conferences are. Hope to see even more CDH folks in the years to come!
      Cyn

BobbiJo C
        Lady

Cynthia,

I didn’t attend the CDH event. I hadn’t heard about this site until I met a few members at Keystone.  I’m enjoying it now.

BobbiJo

skippy1965 Cynthia
          Ambassador

Oh then I’m glad you’re here and welcome! And yea -I’m glad our folks reaching out helped you and others find us!
          Cyn

Hey girl

Loved your post.  It was my first too.  So many people to meet, just taking in the ability to be Carole, learning so much…it was amazing.  I’m still processing it all.   Can’t wait till next year!

Carole

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?