Tagged: 

• This topic has 9 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Wendie Cross
      Duchess

Everybody likes kisses. Kisses are close, passionate and caring. The best kiss I ever had came from a rather unusual person. I lived as a closet female most of my life. It wasn’t until after my divorce and I began living alone that Wendie exploded onto the scene. My ex had no idea I was femme on the inside. My ex and I kept in touch. One day she called and said she needed to see me. So I invited her over. When she arrived Wendie answered the door. 3″ black heels, pink cutesy mini skirt and a white silk blouse. A big pink bow in my hair, pink shaded eyes, lips and nails. As I stood there in the doorway and looked at her I could see a small grin creep over her face. I thought she was going to laugh. Instead she said, “I would have never guessed.” I invited her in and closed the door. As I turned to face her our faces almost touched. I looked into her eyes and she said, “You look wonderful” then she kissed me. I felt more love and caring in that one kiss than I have ever felt in any other……..That was my best kiss ever. What was yours?

After kissing hundreds of girls and guys, the best is still the first shared with a girl who was not a family member. Talk about clumsy, I was so glad for all those practice lessons from my sister.

Anonymous

I do love kisses; but I never had much of a social life, so there weren’t too many before I married. My most memorable kiss ever happened almost 60 years ago, and I still think about it. I was one of the million Reservists recalled to active duty by President Kennedy, and the kids at church had a going-away party for me at one of their houses. At some point, one of the guys asked the girls to line up to give a “goodbye” kiss. The first was a cute redhead name Ann Taylor, whom I liked, but had never dated. Her kiss was the softest, sweetest and best I have ever had. It affected me so much that I never did get my kisses from the other girls. She was the maid of honor at my wedding a couple of years later, and I have wondered from time to time how my life would have been if I had married her instead.

Bettylou

Wendie Cross
      Duchess

UPDATE

I remember that kiss like it was yesterday. Have you ever had one of those kisses that your eyes stayed open? It was like that. Come on girls, I know there are more of you out there that remember that kiss that made your heart go pitty-pat…….

Anonymous

I still remember my first kiss from a guy.  It was magical and opened up a whole new world for me.

Anonymous
      Lady

What a surprise. Sounds like you should have come out to her when married. So did the meeting lead to other things with Wendie? Hope so.

When I was young kissing was nice but now its not something I really like. I’ve kissed men but its not a thrill for me. I hardly even kiss the wife anymore.

Wendie Cross
        Duchess

Michelle

For some reason she now considers me her own personal work of art when she visits and helps me with my make up.

Anonymous
          Lady

Hi Wendie.
          I guess you never really know how things will turn out. Good for you dear.

Hands down without a doubt, the my best kiss would be a split decision with the first kiss that I shared with my wife when she accepted my proposal, or the first kiss that we shared as a married couple.  The emotion involved in both of those kisses are indescribable.  I knew in both moments how much I loved my wife, and how much that she loved me.

MacKenzie Alexandra

J J
      Lady

Interesting question, and one i honestly do not have an answer for. I do not remember any particular kiss as being outstanding or particularly memorable. While I love kissing my wife, she has never been a particularly great kisser, though she does others thing amazingly well. I did have a girlfriend who was a phenomenal kisser, and I have fond memories of her and her talent, I don’t remember any single kiss that was outstanding.  or above the rest…they were all really good.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?