- September 21, 2022 at 12:50 pm #678148Nicole TidyParticipantRegistered On: August 1, 2022Topics: 5Replies: 3Has thanked: 6 timesBeen thanked: 51 times
- September 28, 2022 at 1:27 am #679712Hannah DearLadyRegistered On: April 29, 2021Topics: 0Replies: 2Has thanked: 1 timeBeen thanked: 0 times
I am not sure about their UK shipping but her room has a whole section on lingerie for male bodies. It is a helpful read as well as buying guide if you need advice.
- September 27, 2022 at 2:57 am #679530helenmarieLadyRegistered On: August 1, 2018Topics: 11Replies: 200Has thanked: 8 timesBeen thanked: 681 times
Hello Nicole, I agree with Opal, full briefs are the best for you. I buy mine from either Primark, Matalan or Asda’s, although I wear mini briefs. Most of the high street stores sell full briefs in larger sizes & they are cheaper than the branded stores.
1 user thanked author for this post.
- September 24, 2022 at 9:20 am #678745Opal DreamLadyRegistered On: March 24, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 104Has thanked: 178 timesBeen thanked: 357 times
How about some full briefs from one of the clothing ranges at either Tesco or Asda? available in nice feminine colours and patterns and come in larger sizes (20, 22 ext)
- September 22, 2022 at 2:22 pm #678375Robyn DrakeManaging AmbassadorRegistered On: March 19, 2019Topics: 57Replies: 762Has thanked: 1466 timesBeen thanked: 2365 times
There are also many websites that offer very pretty panties built for the male anatomy. I have a mix of those and female panties.
- September 22, 2022 at 10:40 am #678325Angela BoothLadyRegistered On: August 1, 2020Topics: 9Replies: 1281Has thanked: 4737 timesBeen thanked: 5797 times
Try E bay U.K. – my go to. Although I shop dressed and can visit the mecca for ladies underwear, M&S, I exclusively buy online. I am of an age where practicality over rides pretties and have to work rest and play without things coming adrift!
Maybe not as sexy as you would want but full control knickers are practical and keep things in order as it were. If you are behind the door still, have a look online at Ebay Typing Full control pants – Women. Go for full cut, high waist. They do come on a satiny material which is a bit more feminine but you will be spoiled for choice. Look for U.K vendors as some do come from China, although the wait is longer it has been reliable for me,and among the panties are some interesting hip and bum shapewear which could be of use, as it was for me.
1 user thanked author for this post.
- September 21, 2022 at 3:55 pm #678185Alice UnderwireLadyRegistered On: September 16, 2019Topics: 97Replies: 5593Has thanked: 7617 timesBeen thanked: 14620 times
You can try light or medium control panties to hold the jewels in place. When you visit Amazon.uk have a chat with the support staff on which style has the largest gusset. You’ll be anonymous and find out what can work best for you.
- September 21, 2022 at 1:02 pm #678150MacKenzie AlexandraManaging AmbassadorRegistered On: May 20, 2016Topics: 43Replies: 688Has thanked: 186 timesBeen thanked: 1932 times
I too am a plus plus girl (over 6 feet, nearly 300 pounds, and built like a bear). I found that Cacique’s full briefs from Lane Bryant work best for me. I am in the states and usuaslly shop in person. However, I do know that Lane Bryant has an online prescence, but I do not know if they ship to the UK.
- September 21, 2022 at 3:51 pm #678180Alice UnderwireLadyRegistered On: September 16, 2019Topics: 97Replies: 5593Has thanked: 7617 timesBeen thanked: 14620 times
Lane Bryant does not ship outside of the USA and Canada. But you can use an international forwarding service. Here’s a link:
- September 21, 2022 at 5:01 pm #678210MacKenzie AlexandraManaging AmbassadorRegistered On: May 20, 2016Topics: 43Replies: 688Has thanked: 186 timesBeen thanked: 1932 times
I live in the states. My comments were directed at Nicole who is the original poster of this forum.
- September 21, 2022 at 12:58 pm #678149MichelleLadyRegistered On: April 18, 2022Topics: 8Replies: 76Has thanked: 246 timesBeen thanked: 484 times
Try Vanity Fair Illusions
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.