Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi

I need some advice from some girls, I’m in the uk and I’m a bit of a big guy, I’m trying to find some panties/knickers that will fit me and help me keep everything in, like what kind of style would be best for me

Nicole xxx

Anonymous

Try Vanity Fair Illusions

I too am a plus plus girl (over 6 feet, nearly 300 pounds, and built like a bear).  I found that Cacique’s full briefs from Lane Bryant work best for me.  I am in the states and usuaslly shop in person.  However, I do know that Lane Bryant has an online prescence, but I do not know if they ship to the UK.

MacKenzie Alexandra

Hi MacKenzie,

Lane Bryant does not ship outside of the USA and Canada.  But you can use an international forwarding service.  Here’s a link:

https://www.douglashollis.com/lanebryant-international-delivery

Alice

Alice,

I live in the states.  My comments were directed at Nicole who is the original poster of this forum.

MacKenzie Alexandra

Hi Nicole,

You can try light or medium control panties to hold the jewels in place.  When you visit Amazon.uk have a chat with the support staff on which style has the largest gusset.  You’ll be anonymous and find out what can work best for you.

Alice

Angela Booth
      Hostess

Try E bay U.K. – my go to. Although I shop dressed and can visit the mecca for ladies underwear, M&S, I exclusively buy online. I am of an age where practicality over rides pretties and have to work rest and play without things coming adrift!

Maybe not as sexy as you would want but full control knickers are practical and keep things in order as it were. If you are behind the door still, have a look online at Ebay Typing Full control pants – Women. Go for full cut, high waist. They do come on a satiny material which is a bit more feminine but you will be spoiled for choice. Look for U.K vendors as some do come from China, although the wait is longer it has been reliable for me,and among the panties are some interesting hip and bum shapewear which could be of use, as it was for me.

Good luck

There are also many websites that offer very pretty panties built for the male anatomy. I have a mix of those and female panties.

How about some full briefs from one of the clothing ranges at either Tesco or Asda? available in nice feminine colours and patterns and come in larger sizes (20, 22 ext)

opal

Hello Nicole,                       I agree with Opal,  full briefs are the best for you. I buy mine from either Primark, Matalan or Asda’s, although I wear mini briefs. Most of the high street stores sell full briefs in larger sizes & they are cheaper than the branded stores.

love,      Helenmarie

I am not sure about their UK shipping but her room has a whole section on lingerie for male bodies. It is a helpful read as well as buying guide if you need advice.

https://www.herroom.com/lingerie-for-men.aspx#pantywear2

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?