• Creator
    Topic
    Sophie Jones
    Participant
    Registered On: April 3, 2022
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 1

Hey everyone.

I’ve found some breast plates online from a company called KnowU.

Just wondered if anyone has used them or could recommend them, I can’t find any reviews.

Love Sophie

3 users thanked author for this post.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    Replies
      Wendy Swift
      Lady
      Registered On: May 11, 2020
      Topics: 12
      Replies: 839

I don’t have a knowu breast plate, but I did buy a full torso breast plate from aliexpress.

To sum it up, I wish i never bought it in the first place.  It was a complete waste of money, I could have bought some really nice clothing or women’s racing swimsuits.

The breast itself is way too big (it is a c cup), and looks really unnatural.  If you look at a women’s breast, most do not stick straight out, but the breast plate I have does.  A woman’s breast kinda oozes to the sides a little, the breast plate doesn’t.  If I had a small thinner torso, then maybe it would look more natural.

Second, it is tough to put on and even harder to take off.  It also is rather thermal, so it will be warm.

And the neckline, it is really noticeable and the colouring more often than not won’t match (even remotely close) to your skin colour.

Plus, it is heavy.

1 user thanked author for this post.
      Pumped
      Lady
      Registered On: November 22, 2020
      Topics: 2
      Replies: 147

No experience with them, but I looked at them when I bought my Roanyer breast plate. The reason I didn’t is where the top of the breast meets the cheat there is a distinct line, very unnatural.

Take a look at roanyer.com.

1 user thanked author for this post.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.